Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The relationship/potential relationship advice thread

Read 99652 times
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: The relationship/potential relationship advice thread
      Reply #69: Mar 10, 2011 07:07:39 am
      What happened, mate?
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #70: Mar 10, 2011 09:45:35 am
      I'm a fan of well endowed women, but I'd take small and perky over fake and. . . Actually a friend of mine got elective surgery to reduce her breasts. Terrible back problems. Couldn't believe it myself. She had amazing breasts, but she is happier now. . . Tragic loss ;)

I Know what your on about Racer mate the wife has huge boobs and is forever complaining of back ache the the first comment on getting into bed on a night is "give my back a rub love".
      Shes talked of having them reduced, Which I don't have a problem with due to living with her for 10 yrs and understanding her pain !
      She has regular massages to try to ease the pain but really the weight of them is the problem !
      Plastic Boobs just look so fake, there ok when under clothing the cleavage looks great,but when all the clothes are off there still up there horizontal, stuck out like a floating shelf !
      REAL breasts will allways hang, it's called GRAVITY.
      Bev's always been concious of them as in the blokes are looking at them and not her, She's a University Graduate with letters after her name and all the blokes want to talk about is her chest !
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #71: Mar 10, 2011 09:50:33 am
      My mate Laura has fake boobs and honestly, I doubt you would notice. She resisted the temptation to go huge (although I appreciate a lot of women decide to do that later) and just had hers 'enhanced' a little. They still hang a bit and still feel relatively real, they're just slightly bigger and a little perkier. She's a lot more confident about herself now, as you can guess by the fact that I know what they feel like, ;D.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #72: Mar 10, 2011 09:57:28 am
      I'd love to believe you guys. I really would. Photographic proof would help. :laugh:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #73: Mar 10, 2011 09:59:14 am
      I can slightly understand having them done for confidence reasons but that many are having them done for jobs and modelling and because the partner wants it, I can talk from experience that living with a partner with boobs that cause pain is no fun at all, you may want to play with them but all they want is pain relief !
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #74: Mar 10, 2011 10:02:16 am
      I'd love to believe you guys. I really would. Photographic proof would help. :laugh:
      I just Daren't Racer mate, she'd have me nuts for lunch !
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #75: Mar 10, 2011 10:06:28 am
      Bonus. . . Oh wait. . . You mean that in a bad way
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #76: Mar 10, 2011 10:11:18 am
      Bad for me yes !
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #77: Mar 10, 2011 10:32:21 am

At the start we were really flirty and you could tell we both enjoyed talking. Now it's just died off :( Was in to her, too. Just not feeling it now.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 527 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #78: Mar 10, 2011 11:17:45 am
      Well I sure don't fit in the small boobs category :) All natural thou ;D
      When it comes to fake or real and sizes it all comes down to choice and preference, both for guy and us girls, but the most important thing like you said Dex, is how you feel in your own skin. I like how mine look, just don't like flashing them around, not the type of person who wants to be the center of attention, especially not because of my boobs. As for make up I do put it on, but all depending on the occasion.

As for the fakeness and all of that, I think that a look changing op can make you maybe feel a bit better, or even more confident, but it wont change your personality, you will still be you after the op. Some people get that, others just love being impressed by the plastic.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #79: Mar 10, 2011 11:24:02 am
      Well I sure don't fit in the small boobs category :) All natural thou ;D
      When it comes to fake or real and sizes it all comes down to choice and preference, both for guy and us girls, but the most important thing like you said Dex, is how you feel in your own skin. I like how mine look, just don't like flashing them around, not the type of person who wants to be the center of attention, especially not because of my boobs. As for make up I do put it on, but all depending on the occasion.

As for the fakeness and all of that, I think that a look changing op can make you maybe feel a bit better, or even more confident, but it wont change your personality, you will still be you after the op. Some people get that, others just love being impressed by the plastic.

Totally agree about the fakeness and confidence issues Kate, you can look a million dollars on the outside but it's whats inside that coulnts, I was married before and when she took off,it knocked me sideways, you can always put on a brave face but only YOU know how YOU are feeling inside !
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #80: Mar 10, 2011 11:28:04 am
      Cas, me too hun, between us we've got enough to go around half of Liverpool  :lmao:

Girl I work with is very small and petite, and yet had breast enhancement, looks totally odd, not a bit in proportion to the rest of her bod.  Think we should count ourselves lucky MsG  ;D

On the other side of the coin, my mum had double masectomy years ago due to breast cancer and has really been through the mill during her life, it really pisses her off (and me) that people can have surgery for purely vanity purposes.

Nothing like a real pair of boobs to cuddle up to  :D
      « Last Edit: Mar 10, 2011 08:28:55 pm by smigger15 »
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #81: Mar 10, 2011 11:30:06 am
      can't disagree with your last comment Smiggs, it's just all the back rub requests that get me down !
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #82: Mar 10, 2011 11:30:31 am
      I love this thread... :D
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #83: Mar 10, 2011 11:32:26 am
      You would Racer mate but in reality its nofun when there too big, like someone once said if there more than a handful there a waste !
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #84: Mar 10, 2011 11:39:51 am
      At the start we were really flirty and you could tell we both enjoyed talking. Now it's just died off :( Was in to her, too. Just not feeling it now.
      Tends to happen though doesn't it? You get past the initial excitement and then get a little too used to each others company.
      Don't really have any advice for you other than you have to decide whether to try to inject a bit more excitement into the relationship or talk about it, though usually results in the female thinking you're a b***ard and you want someone else! I find getting out and about together amongst friends helps, rather than spending too much time focussing on each other.
      Anyway, sorry to hear it's not going well at the minute.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #85: Mar 10, 2011 12:15:08 pm
      Yeah might just leave it alone for a bit, then talk to her out of nowhere later and see if that initial excitement is still there. Usually a good indicator if something is still there that we hit it off after a little while.

That's the plan anyway.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 527 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #86: Mar 10, 2011 12:23:21 pm

On the other side of the coin, my mum had double masectomy years ago due to breast cancer and has really been through the mill during her life, it really pisses her off (and me) that people can have surgery for purely vanity purposes.

Spot on Smigger, I think we often forget that the most important thing is for breasts to be healthy. I mean wasn't that the main force that supposedly drove plastic surgeons, helping to the women who had these problems like your mother, to rise the level in plastic surgery, rather than making a multi billion business charging thousands to someone who comes in their office and says ''I wanna look like Pamela Anderson'' .       
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #87: Mar 10, 2011 01:26:58 pm
      Yeah might just leave it alone for a bit, then talk to her out of nowhere later and see if that initial excitement is still there. Usually a good indicator if something is still there that we hit it off after a little while.

That's the plan anyway.

Only thing wrong with that is, if you leave it too long she might think you're being a pr**k and are ignoring her. :(
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #88: Mar 10, 2011 02:40:31 pm
      I have a knack for picking the right moment ;) And if she really cared, she'd be putting in effort to keep talking and hanging out. The plan is to restart the flame.

If that fails, i'm talking to another girl but she's more keen for hanky panky.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #89: Mar 10, 2011 03:17:33 pm
      I know exactly what you mean crouchie, was stuck in something similar for nearly a year. My now gf actually made me see sense that I was wasting my time. That girl went on to blame me even though I was the one making the effort, she was always too busy so I just said F**k it... how dare she blame me though, I let rip into her about how she was always too busy for me etc.

Bit coincidental that she start caring again when I start dating my gf.

There's nothing from stopping you talking to other chicks, just if you do get involved with the hanky panky one that the one you're trying to reignite the flame with will most likely get jealous and the works.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #90: Mar 10, 2011 05:53:08 pm
      Yeah. I don't know why i'm trying, i never really thought it'd turn in to this between us and to be honest i don't think anything will, but you never know what might happen you know? Worth a shot to see what happens here.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #91: Mar 22, 2011 09:44:12 am
      After 9 years together, a kid, a mortgage (in my name) 3 fish, a dog, 3 rabbits and a cat me and my ex have now called it a day.

When the spark goes, you know, and staying together for the sake of 'commitments' just isnt how we should live.

So i'm back on the single train.  Dont know how i feel about that one tbh.  When i had my last first date Men In Black II was in the cimena!

Quick Reply