Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Dreams

Read 54751 times
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Re: Dreams
      Reply #115: Jun 28, 2009 08:27:44 am
      What a dream that Ayrton ... I'm sure his wife wouldn't of been too happy about that .

I had this dream some time ago but I still remember it ...its actually like a nightmare . I come out of my room after I studied and I found that Rooney , Ronaldo , Giggs , Neville , Nani and some other scummies were sitting on my couch watching TV and drinking beers . I asked my dad " what the hell is going on" and he said " have you met my friends ? "  then I screamed . I woke up and I went to my living room just to check ;D .
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #116: Jun 28, 2009 04:12:07 pm
      What a dream that Ayrton ... I'm sure his wife wouldn't of been too happy about that .

I had this dream some time ago but I still remember it ...its actually like a nightmare . I come out of my room after I studied and I found that Rooney , Ronaldo , Giggs , Neville , Nani and some other scummies were sitting on my couch watching TV and drinking beers . I asked my dad " what the hell is going on" and he said " have you met my friends ? "  then I screamed . I woke up and I went to my living room just to check ;D .

Yep. I'm certain that qualifies as a class A nightmare.

I had a bizarre one the other night. I was dreaming that I had a magical phone charger. It would charge any phone and it also acted like a transporter. It would take you anywhere you wanted to go. For some mad reason, I decided that I wanted to be on the bridge by ours. There was probably better places I could have picked. Like Hawaii or something.

Very strange.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #117: Jun 28, 2009 04:39:14 pm
      Hahaha! It's strange how sometimes you can think of why you might have dreamt of something, e.g. events during the previous day but then othertimes it just makes absolutely no sense.

Weird thing the mind!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #118: Jun 28, 2009 04:40:40 pm
      Hahaha! It's strange how sometimes you can think of why you might have dreamt of something, e.g. events during the previous day but then othertimes it just makes absolutely no sense.

Weird thing the mind!

I reckon it's probably because I've been considering getting a new phone. No idea why I watned to be on the bridge down the road though. That's just weird.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #119: Jun 28, 2009 04:42:52 pm
      I reckon it's probably because I've been considering getting a new phone. No idea why I watned to be on the bridge down the road though. That's just weird.

:lmao:

Another thing that is weird is that when dreaming something can be terrifying. Then when you remember about it the next day you wonder why on earth you found it so scary.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #120: Jun 28, 2009 04:49:15 pm
      Why did I just say watned?

I know what you mean Ross. Crazy isn't it. And another thing that's always fascinated me (I've banged on about it before in this thread). When you dream that you're in a crowded place where there's loads of people, and you actually know these people in your dreams but you don't know them in real life, how do you make these people up?
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #121: Jun 28, 2009 06:21:33 pm
      Why did I just say watned?

I know what you mean Ross. Crazy isn't it. And another thing that's always fascinated me (I've banged on about it before in this thread). When you dream that you're in a crowded place where there's loads of people, and you actually know these people in your dreams but you don't know them in real life, how do you make these people up?

Yeah that really is weird. I've always wondered with that, whether it's a person you have seen in real life, not really taken notice of but subliminally you have taken in their appearance and your mind just goes from there.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #122: Jun 28, 2009 06:33:15 pm
      Yeah that really is weird. I've always wondered with that, whether it's a person you have seen in real life, not really taken notice of but subliminally you have taken in their appearance and your mind just goes from there.

Exactly!!! Surely you can't make these people up? Especially the ones who know really well in your dreams but who you can't ever remember meeting in real life.

It has my head in bits thinking about it!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #123: Jun 28, 2009 06:37:33 pm
      Exactly!!! Surely you can't make these people up? Especially the ones who know really well in your dreams but who you can't ever remember meeting in real life.

It has my head in bits thinking about it!

So bloody true!

Check this girl out, this is pretty interesting:

http://www.sleeps.com/forums/dream-interpretation/10872.htm
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #124: Jun 28, 2009 06:38:50 pm
      Infact that forum as a whole is interesting! A whole section on dreams and dream interpretation.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #125: Jul 06, 2009 10:09:38 am
      Very very strange dreams last night.

The first one I was at this girl's party, she's in my year but doesn't go to my college (even though I've left now). All of a sudden, we were all forced to go into another room and do a quiz with her younger sister because she was upset that she wasn't getting attention.

Then I had a driving lesson, but the instructor got me to ride a bike. He said ride it like you would drive a car and off I went.

What the f**k!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #126: Jul 06, 2009 01:34:40 pm

I've looked all this up on the internet, and it told me this meant you will never pass your driving test, you listen to too much Bloc Party, and you are a closet tranny.

:f_whistle:
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #127: Jul 06, 2009 01:44:04 pm
      I had a strange dream last night.
      I was getting married to some random person, in a nightclub of all places, and at the last minute i called it off cause i forgot to buy flowers and bridesmaid dresses. I told the groom the wedding was off AFTER i walked down the aisle, but told the guests they could stay for the party...Then as i left the venue, a blue helicopter chased me down the road... Weird!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #128: Jul 06, 2009 01:47:47 pm
      I had a strange dream last night.
      I was getting married to some random person, in a nightclub of all places, and at the last minute i called it off cause i forgot to buy flowers and bridesmaid dresses. I told the groom the wedding was off AFTER i walked down the aisle, but told the guests they could stay for the party...Then as i left the venue, a blue helicopter chased me down the road... Weird!

Sounds like the groom was an evertonian. Good exit strategy there, well done!

Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #129: Jul 06, 2009 02:16:38 pm
      Dreams are always weird mate. From what I can remember of any of mine, they're never, ever normal! ;D
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #130: Jul 06, 2009 03:19:40 pm
      I've looked all this up on the internet, and it told me this meant you will never pass your driving test, you listen to too much Bloc Party, and you are a closet tranny.

:f_whistle:

:lmao:

Yeah that's me:

Can't believe you said I won't pass my driving test though! :(
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #131: Jul 06, 2009 03:21:29 pm
      From what I can remember of any of mine, they're never, ever normal! ;D

You probably could say I am one fu**ed up individual after that :-\

Not at all. If some dreams weren't fu**ed up, you wouldn't be human mate.
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #132: Jul 08, 2009 10:28:52 am
      I always have weird dream, its the norm for me now.

In yesterday's dream, i was at school in my Chemistry lesson doing an experiment, when suddenly i dropped all my equipment and there were chemicals and bits of broken glass all over the floor, so my teacher called the cleaning lady. She came and started shouting at me for breaking all the equipment, but i thought i'd help her clean so i went to grab some tissues. When i returned to my seat she was cleaning the floor with my jacket so i started shouting at her for my using my jacket to clean. She then picked up some of the broken glass and stabbed me.

Next, i'm in some sort of a murder trial as a ghost, my family and friends are there but don't realise i'm dead. I then woke up so i have no idea if the woman was found guilty of my murder.  :confused-smiley-013:  
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #133: Jul 08, 2009 05:54:00 pm
      For some bizarre reason last night I dreamt I was the coach of Paraguay.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #134: Jul 08, 2009 05:57:37 pm
      For some bizarre reason last night I dreamt I was the coach of Paraguay.

Haha...Paraguay of all teams. :D Maybe its your destiny to coach Paraguay.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #135: Jul 08, 2009 05:59:19 pm
      Haha...Paraguay of all teams. :D Maybe its your destiny to coach Paraguay.
      I'm just glad it wasn't Uruguay I would've been concerned then.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #136: Jul 08, 2009 06:02:49 pm
      I'm just glad it wasn't Uruguay I would've been concerned then.

Maybe you'll dream of them tonight. ;)
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #137: Jul 08, 2009 06:05:33 pm
      Maybe you'll dream of them tonight. ;)
      Wouldn't surprise me considering some of the weird dreams I've had.

Quick Reply