Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Dreams

Read 54568 times
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: Dreams
      Reply #69: Jul 08, 2008 04:42:56 pm
      That's the sort of reply I was hoping for.

First of all, lets get one thing straight. I don't do soaps.

Wonder what the smell was  ;)

The only reoccurring dream I remember having is that I am falling, guaranteed to wake me up with a jump. its supposed to mean you are not in full control of something in your life. but its more likely the misses giving me a shove to stop me snoring :f_tongueincheek:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #70: Jul 08, 2008 05:16:35 pm
       :D :D :D Shower gel all the way mate.  ;)

I hate it when that happens in dreams. (not your missus smacking me obviously - the falling bit)  :D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #71: Jul 08, 2008 05:20:58 pm

I hate it when that happens in dreams. (not your missus smacking me obviously - the falling bit)  :D

When youve been married as long as I have its considered foreplay  :o
      MsGerrard
      Reply #72: Jul 08, 2008 05:40:04 pm
      When youve been married as long as I have its considered foreplay  :o

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nice one Venison  ;)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #73: Jan 09, 2009 04:54:52 am
      Just dreamt that I was having a snowball fight with Jeremy Clarkson.  :D

He was rubbish, too, he just kept saying stuff like "You'll never beat me" or "You can't throw for toffee" and other Clarkson-esque things.

Didn't stop me though, kept hitting him in the face!  :lmao:
      dizzy141
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 837 posts | 27 
      Reply #74: Jan 09, 2009 07:33:59 am
      H
      Sleep Paralysis!! I used to get that loads when I was in my mid teens. Still get it every now and again these days as well.
      There was a period where I'd be getting SP practically every night for about two weeks and I used to dread going asleep.
      I've had that a few times too it really is horrible and no matter how hard you fight to move it feels like you stuck.

el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #75: Jan 09, 2009 04:05:07 pm
      'I'm not gonna sleep tonight,might have the same nightmere on Elm st as JD.'

I'll kip on the couch me thinks with the telly and light on. :couch:
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #76: Jan 09, 2009 04:13:40 pm
      Do you no that in your dream you can dream 4-D shapes, but its impossible to think of them when your awake
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #77: Jan 09, 2009 04:46:24 pm
      Do you no that in your dream you can dream 4-D shapes, but its impossible to think of them when your awake

Interesting, but how do we know that we can? That's weird!
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #78: Jan 09, 2009 07:52:35 pm
      How do they know Mags? interesting though.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #79: Jan 09, 2009 08:37:45 pm
      Teacher was talking about it Biology one day, about the only thing I learned. We asked the same question, and some scientist worked it out, don't remember his name mind you
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #80: Jan 11, 2009 03:11:42 pm
      Had a weird dream that I was ice-skating on a road, then it turned into a mountain - and I ended up driving a car as fast as I could down the mountain ... but it wasn't a mountain, it was a road, and I wasn't really in the car; it was a game.

Jeez!
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #81: Jan 11, 2009 03:13:01 pm
      Had a weird dream that I was ice-skating on a road, then it turned into a mountain - and I ended up driving a car as fast as I could down the mountain ... but it wasn't a mountain, it was a road, and I wasn't really in the car; it was a game.

Jeez!

Thats what you get when you play GTA Res ;)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #82: Jan 11, 2009 03:13:02 pm

Jeez!

Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #83: Jan 11, 2009 03:13:45 pm
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #84: Jan 11, 2009 03:14:25 pm
      Yeah, GTA and drugs ... they don't mix! ;)
      Mario91
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 307 posts |
      Reply #85: Jan 11, 2009 07:20:28 pm
      I have a lot of good dreams about Liverpool.

1. I have dreamed that I was on tour at Anfield.

2.I have dreamed also that we beat manc with a stunning goal by Gerrard in the injury time :).

3.Also in one of my dreams Stevie Gerrard was in my school in Bulgaria and gave me a lot of signitures.

4.In another dream Torres gave me a signiture again in my school :D

5.In another vivid dream my brother and I (we are twins) were in an Anfield match and we were singing all the time.

6. And in my recent dream I was again in Liverpool but this time alone. I was in a bar full of Liverpool supporters near Anfield. I made a conversation with the waitress and after some minutes we started to kiss each other. In the end I have to go back in my country but she gave me her telephone number.
        Is here a female user who is a waitress because I can't find the telephone number  ;) :D

Otherwise i have one nightmare. In it manc beat us 2-0
      liverpoolgirl
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts |
      dreams..........
      Reply #86: Feb 12, 2009 10:17:23 am
      Has anyone ever had a dream where they have woke up and thought it felt so real??

I had one last night that their was a little girl in my bedroom it was a ghost and i was talking to her,
      it felt so real i woke up and i was shaking it was horrible.

I also have had a few where my boyfriend has been cheating on me, i caught him in the act and i have woke up an hit him in the arm,
      fortunately for me he saw the funny side of it.

I'd be really interested to hear all of your stories bout your dreams or your ghost experiences, if you believe in ghosts or you don't
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #87: Feb 12, 2009 11:52:16 am
      Has anyone ever had a dream where they have woke up and thought it felt so real??

I had one last night that their was a little girl in my bedroom it was a ghost and i was talking to her,
      it felt so real i woke up and i was shaking it was horrible.

I'd be really interested to hear all of your stories bout your dreams or your ghost experiences, if you believe in ghosts or you don't

I did have a similar one when I was a teenager.

I woke up, or dreamed I did, to find a incredibly tall man standing at the end of my bed. I can still see his face today, full of evil intention! Anyway, he then started leaning towards me over the bed, and I screamed and rushed under the covers in fright - childish reaction, but I was terrified. Eventually coming out, obviously there was no-one there.

I had another experience one night, waking only to find a couple of seconds later that someone was hammering on my bedroom door so loud, I could feel it shaking on it's hinges! Gathering my courage I raced to the door, opening it, but no-one was there!

I've seen TV programmes since that explain that the body can wake a short while before the brain comes out of it's dreaming state, explaining events like this that seem so real, but are unexplained, they seem so real! For me the majority of ghost experiences are created by the brain this way, which is why things mostly go bump in the night, and not at 2 o'clock in the afternoon!

However, I love a good ghost story and remain open-minded to the possibility that there could be events we are unable to explain!
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #88: Feb 12, 2009 12:00:28 pm
      isnt this called lucid dreaming (when you are awake but you are dreaming), it could be in your case especially if it was a ghost......oooooooooooaa aaaahhhhhhhhhhh
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #89: Feb 12, 2009 12:01:34 pm
      isnt this called lucid dreaming (when you are awake but you are dreaming), it could be in your case especially if it was a ghost......oooooooooooaa aaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Can't believe that was your 666th post!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Now I'm scared! ;)
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #90: Feb 12, 2009 12:31:53 pm
      Can't believe that was your 666th post!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Now I'm scared! ;)
      do you know something about others dont..... watch your screen melt NOW!
      ColdEyes
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts |
      Reply #91: Feb 12, 2009 03:16:21 pm
      Weirdest dream I had surely was one where I knew I was dreaming. It was basically me hanging around my school, but I knew it was a dream, and I was telling all my friends there "hey, this is a dream". Pretty funny.

But the one I had tonight really freaked me out. I don't remember quite well, but it was about me in an old, big mansion, and there was a girl there with me. Then I would wonder around the house by myself, and I always had the vision of a hand slipping out of some door or something, with a gun, and started to shoot me. Also, the girl was releasing pictures of me on a weird place, full of water, and in some of them I was kind of dead. Next moment I was in some school, and kind of got into a movie, and there were some teachers making out on it. And next thing I know, I was taking that girl that was with me to some kind of locker room full of girls, just to lock ourselves somewhere, and make out with her.

Boy, that's some pretty messed up stuff.

Quick Reply