Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Battlefield 3

Read 50485 times
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,693 posts | 892 
      Re: Battlefield 3
      Reply #460: Jul 17, 2012 01:36:14 am
      I've seen way too many col 100s just suck balls now.  Most of the reason is the double xp.  The scary people in the game are the ones that are low ranks.  Due to a lot of good players making new accounts. 

i would say that private servers are the reason there are so many col 100 now days. People boost openly since Dice and EA wont do anything about it. You can find private servers which have "boost" in their name on ps3, and people join them to boost.

There are several threads on battlelog forums containg pics and videos catching people boost. Nobody did anything about it. The one thread i found interested was catching a whole clan recruiting people for boosting. Over thousands of people who vistied that thread, reported that clan leader for boosting, like Dice said we should and three weeks later, the guy still had his stats and doing whatever he felt like in the game and on the forums.

The worst thing is that on the launch Dice said that they are going to monitor the leaderboards and ban booster/hackers frequently to keep the game clean. i shouldnt be caring about this but i do. ;D
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #461: Jul 19, 2012 02:09:54 pm
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #462: Jul 19, 2012 07:08:01 pm
      i would say that private servers are the reason there are so many col 100 now days. People boost openly since Dice and EA wont do anything about it. You can find private servers which have "boost" in their name on ps3, and people join them to boost.

There are several threads on battlelog forums containg pics and videos catching people boost. Nobody did anything about it. The one thread i found interested was catching a whole clan recruiting people for boosting. Over thousands of people who vistied that thread, reported that clan leader for boosting, like Dice said we should and three weeks later, the guy still had his stats and doing whatever he felt like in the game and on the forums.

The worst thing is that on the launch Dice said that they are going to monitor the leaderboards and ban booster/hackers frequently to keep the game clean. i shouldnt be caring about this but i do. ;D

Yep, all too true, mate. I'm not the sort who really gived a sh*t about stats and ranks but it still pisses me off that DICE have developed possibly the best online multiplayer FPS to date and then almost completely washed their hands of the administrating servers! It's insane.
      Still, looking forward to the next expansion. Close Quarters is ok but it was never going to be my favourite.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,693 posts | 892 
      Reply #463: Jul 20, 2012 11:44:20 pm
      I was looking for a LFC clan to be fan of, or join for just the fun of it but i couldnt find one. I think we should have a clan for this site, so people who play bf3 can join or be fan of the clan.
      I have real life friends who i play with regularly but would be nice to have a clan representing  LFC and this site.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #464: Jul 22, 2012 06:41:28 am
      I've seen way too many col 100s just suck balls now.  Most of the reason is the double xp.  The scary people in the game are the ones that are low ranks.  Due to a lot of good players making new accounts. 
      I can play Awright.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #465: Jul 22, 2012 10:27:41 pm
      Currently recruiting for my competitive team - sixthAspect.

We do have a server (not a match server, though), and are currently recruiting.

If you're interested (or have time to play competitively for PC), message me.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #466: Jul 23, 2012 10:11:00 am
      Battlefield 3 - Armored Kill Gameplay Premiere Trailer

I need to get some chopper practice!
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #467: Jul 23, 2012 03:09:49 pm
      Battlefield 3 - Armored Kill Gameplay Premiere Trailer

Just when you thought BF couldnt get any better :O

Loving the fact that there is what seems to be a ac-130 gunship available!!!! Think I'll be reconsidering getting Premium now.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #468: Jul 31, 2012 04:44:43 am
      Was having a decent game of Rush tonight, then this happened:
      "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'l2esLivo' ... BC2! Hacking/Cheating" [Admin Decision]"

Battle-Report:
      http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/39457296/1/178336143/

So I'm hacking, right? How would I die over 20 times?

F***ing pathetic.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #469: Jul 31, 2012 04:59:41 am
      H4x0r l2es!

Shocking behaviour  :f_tongueincheek:
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #470: Jul 31, 2012 05:56:02 am
      I'm actually gutted.

First time I've ever been banned on Battlefield (without cussing the admins out).
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #471: Jul 31, 2012 06:58:40 am
      I've been kicked for either killing the admin too many times or accidentally crashing a chopper with half of my team onboard but never banned.
      Are you still ok in other servers then?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #472: Jul 31, 2012 02:46:11 pm
      Yeah, other servers are fine.

Just that one. But it was a good server.
      redmau5
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 393 posts |
      Reply #473: Jul 31, 2012 06:50:18 pm
      Banning is fun when you troll the admin.  Dick kicked everyone that tbagged him, so everyone just kept group tbagging him.  One kicked we just rejoined to do it more.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #474: Jul 31, 2012 06:51:26 pm
      Banning is fun when you troll the admin.  Dick kicked everyone that tbagged him, so everyone just kept group tbagging him.  One kicked we just rejoined to do it more.

Fair enough, trolling is fun.

But I'd rather not start to lose decent servers to play on for being good.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #475: Aug 23, 2012 07:21:35 pm
      Some of my gameplay:
      BF3 l2esLivo - The 9 Minute Turnaround

Make sure to watch in HD!
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #476: Sep 04, 2012 08:18:13 pm
      Armored Kill dropped today for PS3, while a 2.2 gigabyte patch dropped for all platforms.

Key notes of the patch regarding weapons:
      Reload times for 90% of the assault rifles have been decreased by at LEAST 0.1 seconds, including the AEK-971, KH2002, F2000 and FAMAS.
      The M16A3's vertical and horizontal recoil has been increased.
      The M416's vertical and horizontal recoil has been decreased significantly, along with the reload times.
      STINGERs and IGLAs have had their range and height extended.

I feel sorry for the console users that wanted more vehicles though, because 12v12 on the biggest ever Battlefield map just isn't right. You'd get maybe 10 kills. 15 at a push.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #477: Sep 04, 2012 08:27:21 pm
      STINGERs and IGLAs have had their range and height extended.

Finally! For the last few months, grabbing a Stinger was akin to wielding a pea shooter! I resorted to taking choppers down with RPGs, which takes a fair amount of judgement and a lot of luck.

I'll get back on this tonight, get some practice in ready.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #478: Sep 04, 2012 08:47:30 pm
      Finally! For the last few months, grabbing a Stinger was akin to wielding a pea shooter! I resorted to taking choppers down with RPGs, which takes a fair amount of judgement and a lot of luck.

I'll get back on this tonight, get some practice in ready.

You a console bi*ch, or a PC whore? ;)
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #479: Sep 04, 2012 09:10:22 pm
      You a console bi*ch, or a PC whore?
      Mate, I'd love to be a PC whore, I much prefer to play FPSs on PC but I haven't got the money for one  :-\

360 bi*ch, here.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,693 posts | 892 
      Reply #480: Sep 13, 2012 08:15:29 pm
      @Res: nice vid. I prefer Aek with the iron sight tho. Subbed to your channel
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #481: Sep 17, 2012 08:11:02 pm
      AK is boring as F**k on PS3, looks great but nowhere near enough players.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #482: Sep 18, 2012 06:29:04 am
      AK is boring as F**k on PS3, looks great but nowhere near enough players.

Have to agree (though I'm on Xbox). As Res said earlier...

12v12 on the biggest ever Battlefield map just isn't right.

There's a couple of the new maps that are decent enough but ruined by that Gunship, surely added to pander to the CoD fanboys. I remember my main grip with BF2 was that you could be as tactical as you like but then get taken out by random artillery fire, that frustration has returned with the addition of the Gunship. It can be taken down quite easily with stingers but after you've stood there firing about 4 of those to take it down, it respawns in around 90 seconds!
      The more spread out maps are a waste of time on consoles, you spend too long trying to find someone to fight.

One positive, the quads from BF2:BC are back  ;D

Quick Reply