Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The 'What Has You Feeling Down?' thread

Read 112200 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: The 'What Has You Feeling Down?' thread
      Reply #759: Jan 02, 2014 09:03:25 am
      Thanks MsG.

Found out New Years Eve that it's Bowel C word. 2013 really was a bad year right until the last day.

2014 is going to be a year of fighting back and erasing the sh*t last year served up.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #760: Jan 02, 2014 11:01:50 am
      Thanks MsG.

Found out New Years Eve that it's Bowel C word. 2013 really was a bad year right until the last day.

2014 is going to be a year of fighting back and erasing the sh*t last year served up.

Truly sorry to hear that mate - been through that with my sister.

Thinking of the family - hang in there.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #761: Jan 02, 2014 02:03:11 pm
      Thanks MsG.

Stay strong mate it's never easy to hear the C word but it's beatable as my dad will testify.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #762: Jan 03, 2014 07:51:32 am
      Nice one you lot. We jog on and fight on don't we?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #763: Jan 09, 2014 06:27:11 pm
      Well after the euphoria of having my daughter and granddaughter home and my daughter starting a new relationship, we've just had news that her best friends mum has just died from cancer  :(

Only diagnosed just before Christmas but was so far on they'd given her just 6-12 months at best. 

Life throws some sh**ty curve balls at times  :'(
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #764: Jan 14, 2014 08:17:07 pm
      And to add to my post above, just found out my Dads got prostrate cancer and is refusing treatment  >:(
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #765: Jan 14, 2014 09:09:31 pm
      And to add to my post above, just found out my Dads got prostrate cancer and is refusing treatment  >:(

Oh sh*t Debs hope he comes round.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #766: Jan 15, 2014 07:40:08 am

Keep your chin up Debs, I am sure everyone's thoughts are with you.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 527 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #767: Jan 15, 2014 08:16:57 am

So sorry to hear that Debs, stay strong.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #768: Jan 15, 2014 01:46:57 pm
      Thanks everyone.  Going to see him tomorrow so hopefully he can be talked round.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #769: Jan 15, 2014 10:53:41 pm
      Thanks everyone.  Going to see him tomorrow so hopefully he can be talked round.

Hope you talk him round Debs , my uncle refused treatment last year by the time he did it was all too late ,stay strong  and i hope your dad comes around ,and pulls through it .
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #770: Jan 16, 2014 12:20:53 am
      Coaching my son's U9 team here in the states.  After having the kids go through a bunch of drills the kids asked that myself and my assistant do the drills.  I ran a 4.85 40.  my slowest time ever.  being 41 sucks.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #771: Jan 23, 2014 10:58:24 pm
      Reading the Forum and Facebook today and finding out we missed out on another target and we probably won't sign anyone by the end of the window. F***ing depressing!  :mad: :mad: :mad:
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #772: Mar 05, 2014 10:31:56 pm
      Today i got the bollox kicked out of me , my mate went into hospital on monday ,sent him a message last night saying i would be down on thurs to see him ,my last words to him was take it easy mate, he passed away this morning , a life long red and very good friend who i spent many an afternoon at anfield with, my group of close friends is getting smaller and i got to be honest it scares the sh*t out of me ,my manc mate was in the hospital with him last night and he told him he had to recover to watch us win the league in May , we had a laugh and a bit of a cry about that tonight .
                                                                RIP MIKE . Y.N.W.A.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #773: Mar 05, 2014 10:46:33 pm
      Today i got the bollox kicked out of me , my mate went into hospital on monday ,sent him a message last night saying i would be down on thurs to see him ,my last words to him was take it easy mate, he passed away this morning , a life long red and very good friend who i spent many an afternoon at anfield with, my group of close friends is getting smaller and i got to be honest it scares the sh*t out of me ,my manc mate was in the hospital with him last night and he told him he had to recover to watch us win the league in May , we had a laugh and a bit of a cry about that tonight .
                                                                RIP MIKE . Y.N.W.A.

Really sorry to hear that Andy. There are no words.

Just found out today that a colleague who used to be business support to my team has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease. Nice lad - Rangers fan but a real football guy, not any of that other sh#te.

He's asking for fund-raising to help find a cure. Average life expectancy 18 months to 5 years. A few of us decided to do the Edinburgh Marathon in May as a relay to raise funds.

What a head-F**k for his family.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #774: Mar 05, 2014 10:53:36 pm
      Sorry to hear Andy! YNWA!

Sorry to hear about your friend Scotia, He and his family in my thoughts and prayers.
      CharlesD
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 742 posts | 68 
      Reply #775: Mar 06, 2014 01:29:43 pm
      I thought I had something to gripe about before I read through some of this thread.  What I did find was a few more things to pray about.  YNWA

On a lighter note, I just found out that my wife's niece in Kenya is a ManU fan. Here's hoping she's feeling down on the 16th.  She's a good kid, so I can't hold it against her too much.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #776: Mar 10, 2014 10:06:38 pm
      I found out that my dad has kidney cancer. He will be having surgery to remove the cancerous spot on his kidney.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #777: Mar 10, 2014 10:54:18 pm
                                                                RIP MIKE . Y.N.W.A.

Sorry lad..

As Scotia says there are no words..

Sad day.

Really sorry to hear that Andy. There are no words.

Just found out today that a colleague who used to be business support to my team has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease. Nice lad - Rangers fan but a real football guy, not any of that other sh#te.

He's asking for fund-raising to help find a cure. Average life expectancy 18 months to 5 years. A few of us decided to do the Edinburgh Marathon in May as a relay to raise funds.

What a head-f**k for his family.

Again that's sh*te mate.. Life can be cruel.

If you have a just giving site or anything throw us a link and I'll sponsor you lad

I found out that my dad has kidney cancer. He will be having surgery to remove the cancerous spot on his kidney.

Hope it's a success Firepool and your dad makes a full recovery

You'll never walk alone any of you
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #778: Mar 10, 2014 11:17:33 pm
      Thoughts are with all of you, Andy, scotia & Firepool. 

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #779: Mar 11, 2014 09:47:36 am
      Best wishes to all who are feeling sad today for whatever reason  :hug:
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 527 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #780: Mar 11, 2014 12:28:53 pm
      My thoughts are with you all, hope things turn out for better. Stay strong and YNWA
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #781: Mar 12, 2014 05:21:35 pm
      Big thanks to you all ,good luck to your dad Firepool , sometimes there are no words Scotia all the best.

Quick Reply