Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Grand Theft Auto V

Read 39491 times
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Re: Grand Theft Auto V
      Reply #207: Oct 28, 2013 07:19:06 pm
      still loving the game, make $200k the other night while i was drinkin, not paying attention just having a laugh with mates

I find I hop online to play missions and make some cash and end up just dicking around the freeworld getting in gun fights with other players.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #208: Oct 31, 2013 11:04:57 pm
      Has anyone received that $500k yet that Rockstar are supposedly giving to all players?
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #209: Nov 01, 2013 11:54:21 am
      Has anyone received that $500k yet that Rockstar are supposedly giving to all players?

Not just yet, I've heard that you'll get the first one with an update, probably just before the free dlc arrives, when exactly that is I don't know.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #210: Nov 01, 2013 01:57:19 pm
      Not even gone online yet, not sure if I will, gaming's a solitary pleasure for me.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #211: Nov 12, 2013 12:27:15 pm
      Played this only recently. It's as amazing as everyone has said it would be!
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #212: Nov 13, 2013 04:38:17 pm
      Finally got the money from R*.........and spent it on a car, thinking of asking for more (oliver style) :P
      New dlc coming next week (ment to be) so looking forward to that, still waiting on the heist missions though, hope I don't get bored waiting and end up trading it in before I get the chance to do one.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #213: Nov 13, 2013 06:07:26 pm
      Haven't touched this for weeks. Choosing the 'wrong' ending killed it for me and I just haven't got into the multiplayer as I thought I would, too much racing  :-\
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #214: Nov 13, 2013 06:09:47 pm
      Haven't touched this for weeks. Choosing the 'wrong' ending killed it for me and I just haven't got into the multiplayer as I thought I would, too much racing  :-\

Without spoiling anything can you elaborate on the why it was the 'wrong' ending and such? My mate who finished it said there was a 'loud' and 'quiet' way of doing the last heist, is that what you mean?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #215: Nov 13, 2013 06:21:15 pm
      Without spoiling anything can you elaborate on the why it was the 'wrong' ending and such? My mate who finished it said there was a 'loud' and 'quiet' way of doing the last heist, is that what you mean?

No mate, it's beyond the final heist. It's pretty impossible to give you a hint without spoiling it but you have 3 options. One is clearly the safe option but knowing most poeple would choose that I went for another, not realising that there's no going back. It then impacts on anything you do when you go back to playing the side missions.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #216: Jan 12, 2014 02:47:52 pm
      Still enjoying this game, even more so when I got myself a 200Mill bounty :D, been told R* will be taking the money off me so I've been spending big before they do take it, giving freinds cars ect, because they've removed the "Gift money" option, its nice buying all the heli's and planes ect, and usually when its all made easy via "cheating" it makes the game boring, but i didnt cheat :P just benifited from other people cheating :), and it hasnt really, still fun.
      LFC Dynamo
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      Reply #217: Aug 26, 2014 08:33:04 pm
      Have had since 2 weeks after it came out, it's brilliant fun the missions and a fair bit of map to explore.

Multiplayer works for people with poor internet (trust me, mines awful, I use my phones hotspot!). GTA 4 online never worked with my phones internet, and this very surprisingly works. Although, the content is very poor with hardly ever meeting people on there and little fun unless you play with mates. Although it takes 10 minutes to load!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #218: Nov 16, 2014 12:37:07 pm
      Who's getting this on PS4 / XB1?

I wouldn't normally dream of re-buying a game one a later generation console but I'm making an exception for GTA V!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1462 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #219: Nov 16, 2014 01:13:57 pm
      Who's getting this on PS4 / XB1?

I wouldn't normally dream of re-buying a game one a later generation console but I'm making an exception for GTA V!
      I had it pre ordered for PS4 but I cancelled it, there is too many games coming out within the next few months and by the time I'm done with them it will be close to the PC versions launch so I'll wait for that. Cheaper and the ability to mod makes it even more desirable xD
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #220: Mar 21, 2015 11:49:26 am
      Thought I'd come on to see what people have made of the heists since they came out. I did the first heist with somebody new the game and they kept getting it wrong despite me explaining to them what to do, they then quit and Lester rang saying how well the heist went and that he'd ring me about any new jobs. It then skipped me to the very last heist as a leader so I was pretty pissed off about that. Luckily, since I've completed the rest as a crew member I've been able to go back and be the leader of them all. I've missed out on a fair bit of cash though! I contacted Rockstar but heard nothing.

Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #221: Mar 27, 2015 11:01:59 am
      I gave up on this buggy mess long ago. Any good (new) games on next gen yet....?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #222: Mar 30, 2015 03:55:44 am
      I gave up on this buggy mess long ago. Any good (new) games on next gen yet....?

FIFA 16.

;D i'm hilarious.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #223: Mar 30, 2015 10:38:15 am
      I absolutely love this game, which came as a surprise because i've never got into any of the GTA series the way I have this, the online mode is excellent apart from the server issues, made better by the Heist update, we've got a quality little 4 man team for the heist's too.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #224: Mar 30, 2015 11:34:20 am
      I absolutely love this game, which came as a surprise because i've never got into any of the GTA series the way I have this, the online mode is excellent apart from the server issues, made better by the Heist update, we've got a quality little 4 man team for the heist's too.

Managed to get through many of the heists yet mate? I've completed them all as a crew member but only part way through the prison break heist as a leader due to server problems.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #225: Mar 30, 2015 01:29:11 pm
      Managed to get through many of the heists yet mate? I've completed them all as a crew member but only part way through the prison break heist as a leader due to server problems.

I've got the last one to do, there's 4 of us in a crew, so we done each others first heist (where you can only use 2), then each others 2nd, each others 3rd and so on.

I've done or particpiated in them all on other random peoples online whilst waiting for the rest of the crew to get online, really good game though, hope they release some more heist's and missions in the very near future.

I'd like to do all the heists in 1st person too, but not keen on first person mode if truth be told, its not exactly call of duty,battlefield if you know what I mean ?
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #226: Mar 30, 2015 02:11:17 pm
      Only just got round to playing the first 10 mins of it couple of days ago. Very impressive!!! Had it since release, but was never in the mood or had the time to play it. It's actually my first GTA experience too!!!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #227: Mar 30, 2015 02:49:18 pm
      I've got the last one to do, there's 4 of us in a crew, so we done each others first heist (where you can only use 2), then each others 2nd, each others 3rd and so on.

I've done or particpiated in them all on other random peoples online whilst waiting for the rest of the crew to get online, really good game though, hope they release some more heist's and missions in the very near future.

I'd like to do all the heists in 1st person too, but not keen on first person mode if truth be told, its not exactly call of duty,battlefield if you know what I mean ?

I've just managed to get myself a 4 man crew together which I'm glad about because it got irritating having people leave the lobby because they wanted 25% of the cut or they wanted a certain role that you wasn't giving them etc. I really hope they release more heists too but with how long the current ones have taken it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see any for quite a while yet.

I personally don't bother with first person but I have heard mixed reviews on it. I suspect it'd be good to use on survivals but not so much free roaming or driving.

Quick Reply