Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

FA Cup Final 2006 Liverpool - West Ham

Read 3638 times
      StevieGTheCaptain8
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 444 posts | 11 
      • Italian Fan
      FA Cup Final 2006 Liverpool - West Ham
      Dec 05, 2011 03:28:28 pm
      Hi everybody,
      I'm really looking for finding the video of this epic Final. I've seen on YouTube some Highlights video and I was shook by the heart that Reds had that day. I don't know if I had selected the right zone to put this thread, and if it's the wrong, I'm really sorry, but I didn't know where ask this.
      I have looked for this video on Torrent, You Tube (completely version) and eMule, but the only thing I have founded is a video of the First Half of the match from a Chinese source. There is also the Second Half from that source, but it has not complete sources, only 50% and eMule can't download it.
      So I decided to ask here in this lovely Reds Forum.
      Is there anybody who has recorded the match in 2006 on DVDs or on PC? Or is there anybody who has the video of the Final or know a website with these kind of vids?
      I'm sorry for my very bad English, but I'm still learning. I'm also sorry if I had put this thread in a wrong zone.
      Thanks a lot in advance for your support and answers,
      Best regards
      StevieGTheCaptain8
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: FA Cup Final 2006 Liverpool - West Ham
      Reply #1: Dec 05, 2011 03:42:40 pm
      StevieGTheCaptain8
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 444 posts | 11 
      • Italian Fan
      Reply #2: Dec 05, 2011 04:08:39 pm
      Thanks a lot RedPuppy, Sorry for the inconvenience that I caused to you and other admins for using a wrong section of the Forum.
      I have asked the website you suggest me how much is from England to Italy.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3: Dec 05, 2011 05:12:17 pm
      No worries, it was a good final.

Funnily enough I watched the highlights on youtube last night!. Forgot a lot about it. Including West Ham's 3rd Goal Scorer! :mad:

Stevie's 1st goal is boss too.
      StevieGTheCaptain8
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 444 posts | 11 
      • Italian Fan
      Reply #4: Dec 05, 2011 06:11:41 pm
      I remember that on 3 WH goals, no one was a voluntary or all about them, I mean Pepe Reina started making his first gaffe :) . But 2005-2006 (Season 2004-05 particularly) was our year, no doubt. One year after Istanbul (and I remember Steven Gerrard cracker vs. Olympiakos and Andy The Great "Ohh Ya Beauty what a Hit son what a hit!", another match that I really want to have full), another incredible vamp in one more final. Great. You'll never walk alone, guys of '05-'06.

Quick Reply