Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The white Suarez tshirt

Read 6713 times
      pauljohansson
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 27 posts |
      The white Suarez tshirt
      Dec 22, 2011 08:41:31 am
      Spent about an hour clicking around all sorts of places trying to find the tshirt they were all wearing last night (as seen at http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16291583.stm).

Not sure if the club will put it on sale, but you can buy a copy of it at http://www.liverpooltees.com/supportsuarez.php  :)
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: The white Suarez tshirt
      Reply #1: Dec 22, 2011 08:44:26 am
      Nice one. Thanks for the info.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2: Dec 22, 2011 09:05:29 am
      Any in black?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #3: Dec 22, 2011 09:43:53 am
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,277 posts | 799 
      Reply #4: Dec 22, 2011 09:46:58 am
      Lfc-jamie14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 112 posts | -2 
      • 'You'll never walk alone'
      Reply #5: Dec 22, 2011 11:19:05 am
      Would be great if we could get alot of our supporters to buy one of the t-shirts and wear them to every match to show support to Suarez. It would be brilliant to see 40000 luis Suarez tops in Anfiend. I'm sure Luis and Kenny would love the idea.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #6: Dec 22, 2011 02:15:39 pm
      I must amend your error ;)

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #7: Dec 22, 2011 02:36:57 pm
      Of course. How silly of me.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #8: Dec 22, 2011 03:58:10 pm

:lmao: OMG Racer....love it !!

I want one of these.
      Ian_LFC
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #9: Dec 22, 2011 05:52:57 pm
      Got mine, thanks for the info
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #10: Dec 22, 2011 06:05:01 pm
      Getting some negative criticism this shirt.

Some felt it's because, by wearing the shirt in support of Suarez, it means we are okay with racist words being used.

But actually, we're supporting him because of his innonence, if there is and not that we tolerate racism.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #11: Dec 22, 2011 06:39:50 pm
      Ordered mine!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #12: Dec 22, 2011 06:41:24 pm
      Getting some negative criticism this shirt.

Some felt it's because, by wearing the shirt in support of Suarez, it means we are okay with racist words being used.

But actually, we're supporting him because of his innonence, if there is and not that we tolerate racism.

All about unity now.

We just stick together as reds!
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #13: Dec 22, 2011 06:52:52 pm
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #14: Dec 23, 2011 01:49:30 am
      SoCalLFCChick
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #15: Dec 28, 2011 06:41:14 pm
      Yeah, they might not be supporting racism, but they're supporting ignorance. What Suarez "did" as he admitted himself was un-called for. As an LFC fan I would hate to see a wave of fans wearing these shirts at the game. The only thing it would prove is how many possible ignorant fans we have.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #16: Dec 28, 2011 06:55:16 pm
      Yeah, they might not be supporting racism, but they're supporting ignorance. What Suarez "did" as he admitted himself was un-called for. As an LFC fan I would hate to see a wave of fans wearing these shirts at the game. The only thing it would prove is how many possible ignorant fans we have.

We already have seen quite a few at the Blackburn game.

So what do you say about John Barnes, who is black and has been defending what Suarez did?
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #17: Dec 28, 2011 07:24:45 pm

Dear God, do you really live in Southern California? Have you met any Mexicans before? Negrito is one of the friendliest, most nonchalant terms of endearment they have. I grew up being called Guerito and Gringito. It's perfectly normal in Latin America. Not racist at all in their cultures. 
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #18: Dec 28, 2011 07:26:43 pm
      Ronaldo puts 1 finger up at Benfica fans in the champions league no punishment.
      Rooney puts 2 fingers up at the crowd during a Manchester United game No punishment.
      Ashley Cole puts 2 fingers up at the Crowd during a Chelsea game no punishment
      Gary Neville puts 1 finger up at the Liverpool fans after a defeat at anfield no punishment
      Frimpong puts 1 finger up at Lucas at the Emirates this season no punishment
      Raul Meireles puts 1 finger up at the crowd during a liverpool game no punishment
      LUIS SUAREZ PUTS 1 FINGER UP AT THE FULHAM FANS AND GETS A 1 MATCH BAN AND A 20,000 FINE THE FA HAS A VENDETTA AGAINST SUAREZ!!
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #19: Dec 28, 2011 07:41:00 pm
      Dear God, do you really live in Southern California? Have you met any Mexicans before? Negrito is one of the friendliest, most nonchalant terms of endearment they have. I grew up being called Guerito and Gringito. It's perfectly normal in Latin America. Not racist at all in their cultures. 

Used to walk into work each day being the only "white" guy there and was greeted daily as Hola Guero...Que pa so Guero.

I swear people take this sensitivity sh*te way to far, like i said earlier when Suarez matches up against Evra again he should just speak English and call him a C@nt in front of all the cameras, as I understand it C*NT is a totally accepted word and is not frowned upon.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #20: Dec 28, 2011 07:46:12 pm
      Used to walk into work each day being the only "white" guy there and was greeted daily as Hola Guero...Que pa so Guero.

I swear people take this sensitivity sh*te way to far, like i said earlier when Suarez matches up against Evra again he should just speak English and call him a C@nt in front of all the cameras, as I understand it C*NT is a totally accepted word and is not frowned upon.
      he should have called him chalky white. :)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #21: Dec 28, 2011 07:50:17 pm

Oh the irony!

The only ignorance here is a failure to at all recognize a vastly different culture in which Suarez is from, a player who still doesn't even know english properly.

Like kevinho said, I'm surprised that someone from Southern California could say something so ignorant and completely false on that subject.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #22: Dec 29, 2011 02:30:57 am
      Ordered one for myself and the little bro but just got an email saying they are closing the print shop for Christmas and the New Year break so I am going to have to wait a tad longer!

Quick Reply