Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Other LFC forums

Read 9068 times
      liverbirdie
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Re: Other LFC forums
      Reply #23: Apr 03, 2012 09:31:01 am
      Been on RAWK for quite a few years...enjoying this one a lot more
      brooks
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #24: May 24, 2012 02:04:19 pm
      Almost ex RAWKITE myself - granted, my posts were never ground-breaking, but been there from the very start (10-12 years, something like that?). It's turned into a freaking nightmare site of almost religious control. Yeah, we can all talk crap at times, but not everybody lives in L1 and can make it to the game, or a pub - so we like to join like minded folk and talk sh*t (some more than others which is fine by me)., god forbid, but even during a game!!!!But the way it's been run over the past few years.....per above, very cliquey and narrow minded with too heavy handed censorship (had many a post strangely deleted).
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #25: Aug 06, 2012 11:05:29 am
      I know who one of the Mods is, he's an arrogant bell who seems to think he is famous.

He's not.

Very arrogant bunch over there.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #26: Aug 06, 2012 11:25:38 am
      This was the first LFC forum I registered with. Heard people talking about RAWK on here and had a look, and registered. Think I have 4 posts in 3 years there? Some very aggressive posts from the "elite" posters and if you don't agree you get cut to bits with  nonsensical replies, but everyone will agree with them because you're just a newbie or an OOT.

I also registered with Irishkop, if any of the Irish lads here are on it? Seems like a decent little forum but there's always so few people on line you can never get a discussion going. You post in a thread and the next post might be the next day?

So basically I've stuck to this forum. Very well presented, easy to navigate, down to earth mods, and fair and even discussion and a great atmosphere. If two mods are having a discussion in a thread you can throw your two cents in and it will be taken in as part of the discussion. Try that on RAWK and see how far you get.
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #27: Aug 06, 2012 11:44:59 pm
      The official forums ain't bad. Think it's fairly good, but this place does have a better layout.  :laugh:
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #28: Feb 01, 2014 01:13:09 pm
      This is without a doubt the best football forum concerning our club. I've had a brief look through Rawk and was horrified as to how some forum members were spoken to. It's as if there are an elite set of members who dictate what the consensus is. You are perceived as stupid if you dare disagree with these members and, if you even once go off topic you'll get a warning from one of the admins. He even locks the threads to punish forum users. It's a great shame, as a large majority of lfc fans post there. This appears more family like, and it is easier to express your opinion without it being completely shat on.

The worst forum I have ever posted on wasn't anything regarding football or lfc. It was a cycling forum, which was full of posh, upper class self righteous snobs. Never again!
      Kubee
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 469 posts | 11 
      Reply #29: Jun 22, 2014 06:52:28 pm
      Does anyone by chance know why RAWK aren't accepting new users anymore? Wanted to use the ticket-exchange section of it.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #30: Jun 22, 2014 07:04:42 pm
      Does anyone by chance know why RAWK aren't accepting new users anymore? Wanted to use the ticket-exchange section of it.

Probably to stop opposition fans registering so they can abuse Stevie mate.  Or because it's numpty season  ;)

Quick Reply