Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 805578 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,246 posts | 6364 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #3772: May 24, 2016 12:53:39 pm
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3773: May 25, 2016 11:25:42 am
      From GOT:

Koeman would be absolutely nuts to turn us down, we are better than Soton in every way, and I include having a better first team than them.

Loads of boss players arriving here this summer.

:lmao:

They're also so insistent that Emery would leave Sevilla to join them at the drop of a hat! I'd pay to go watch that forum be re-enacted into a play :lmao:

One more to add to this post...

We need a manager who understands Everton are a massive, massive club and envisages getting us back to that level.

That is a quality we will miss about Martinez. Defensively his tactics were inept but he 'gets' Everton. I don't want Moshiri to hire a manager like Benitez who treats it like any other job. For that matter I don't want Moyes either who isn't a proper winner. If it's a case of an inexperienced FdB then so be it.

I never knew Everton were not only a massive club but a massive, massive club. They're F***ing small time!
      « Last Edit: May 25, 2016 11:43:36 am by mcarz »
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #3774: May 25, 2016 04:35:56 pm
      Of course Everton are a massive, massive club. Look at all of those European Cups they won!
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #3775: May 25, 2016 10:35:42 pm
       I think he and his brother would do splendidly with the bitters...he already has the expression down flawlessly

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #3776: May 25, 2016 11:07:56 pm
      I think he and his brother would do splendidly with the bitters...he already has the expression down flawlessly

His bro is staying at Valencia with Pako!

Just poor old Gary that was binned off :laugh:

He'll be back on Monday Night Footie again next season having the piss taken out of him by Carra.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3777: May 26, 2016 10:56:04 am
      Giggs has been mentioned....
      So Rafa,Maureen and Koeman have all decided Everton is not a job for them if you believe the blueshite although I doubt they even came on the radar of any decent manager. Lukaku is off so to Stones Martinez sacked so a sinking ship with the rats running for their lives
      Redangel

• 8,267 posts | 1000 
      Reply #3778: Jun 03, 2016 09:29:59 am
      So Everton are doing what they have consistently criticised every other team for doing, whilst maintaining that Everton are special and throwing money around in an attempt to get your own way is simply' not the Everton way!'
      If reports are to be believed they are throwing money at Koeman in an attempt to prise him away from Southampton, with the promise of a huge salary, £100m plus transfer kitty and a brand new state of the art stadium on the banks of the Mersey!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3779: Jun 04, 2016 12:31:24 am
      Seen on BBC that Everton and Southampton are in discussions. I'm not meaning to be harsh on Everton here but I cannot think of a viable reason why he'd leave Southampton for Everton?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,202 posts | 914 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3780: Jun 04, 2016 05:32:22 am
      Money !
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3781: Jun 04, 2016 08:30:43 am
      Seen on BBC that Everton and Southampton are in discussions. I'm not meaning to be harsh on Everton here but I cannot think of a viable reason why he'd leave Southampton for Everton?

maybe he has lost his mind.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3782: Jun 04, 2016 09:47:13 am

The only one I can think of is if he thinks he's taken Southampton as far as he can. Southampton's net spend in the past couple of years is ridiculous considering the money they bring in. He's probably pissed that the owners aren't putting their hands in their pocket and giving him more money which is what he'd get at Everton with their £1bn transfer budget.

14/15 - spent £76m, made £104m.
      15/16 - spent £29m , made £37m.

Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #3783: Jun 04, 2016 04:35:57 pm
      Dutch and Belgian media reporting that a deal has been agreed and that he will be announced as Everton coach next week.

Apparently they are doubling his salary and he's getting a €100 million budget for transfers.

Shame for Southampton really...

It's all about the money, money, money
      It's all about the dum dum didudumdum...
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3784: Jun 04, 2016 04:49:08 pm
      Dutch and Belgian media reporting that a deal has been agreed and that he will be announced as Everton coach next week.

Apparently they are doubling his salary and he's getting a €100 million budget for transfers.

Shame for Southampton really...

It's all about the money, money, money
      It's all about the dum dum didudumdum...

€ or £?
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #3785: Jun 04, 2016 05:18:35 pm

What I've read is €, so around £80 million. But they quite often mess it up and just change the currency without changing the actual amount, but £80 million sounds reasonable. That's a big amount of cash to spend for Everton, but still nothing compared to the amounts the bigger clubs will have at their disposal.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3786: Jun 05, 2016 09:59:07 pm
      What they deem to be realistic targets this summer: Isco, James, Mata, Manolas, Giroud, Schneiderlin, Rooney, Lloris, Tah, Higuain, Leno & Godin :lmao:

"Liverpool were paying players like Gerrard and Torres 140k a week back in 2009. I don't know what their revenues were like back in 2009, but I wouldn't be surprised to find that they were similar to Everton's in 2016, and possibly even smaller than our future income."

"It saddens me that whilst we can probably match the United's in this world financially for players like Bailly we simply can't offer them the same incentives to join."

:lmao:

Can we employ their forum members and have them perform at HT & FT for the players? :D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3787: Jun 05, 2016 10:43:34 pm
      Everton the "delusional club" we talk about not attracting top players because of the lack of CL but Everton are not even the biggest club in the City. Koeman in not Pep so he cant be the attraction and with Stones and Lukaku on the way out whats left
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3788: Jun 05, 2016 10:57:19 pm
      Everton the "delusional club" we talk about not attracting top players because of the lack of CL but Everton are not even the biggest club in the City. Koeman in not Pep so he cant be the attraction and with Stones and Lukaku on the way out whats left

Apparently Koeman is that big of a manager that he can persuade them to not to go the likes of City and Chelsea.
      Redangel

• 8,267 posts | 1000 
      Reply #3789: Jun 06, 2016 03:02:59 pm
      Looks like they've landed Koeman, by chucking money at him. They also seem convinced that they're going to get permission to build on the waterfront! We have an iconic waterfront, and there should be no big new football stadium built there, and I would say the same if it was us! Anderson may just have shot himself in the foot with this!
      Red John
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts | 127 
      Reply #3790: Jun 07, 2016 06:38:07 pm
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #3791: Jun 07, 2016 09:25:13 pm

Notice that says "some of his staff".
      Can't see Sammy Lee sitting on that bench at Woodison can you? no f**kin chance mate..

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3792: Jun 07, 2016 11:16:31 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3793: Jun 08, 2016 08:28:08 am

so he will not get paid more than he was at Southampton then. tut tut  .
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3794: Jun 15, 2016 12:01:57 pm
      Deluded fool, and it's 'til, not till.

https://twitter.com/ColeFlash/status/743027956864458752

Quick Reply