Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 795551 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #3818: Aug 31, 2016 11:06:25 pm
      Their even more bitter tonight after Moussas antics gone to the spuds  instead.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3819: Sep 01, 2016 12:55:30 am
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3820: Sep 01, 2016 01:03:49 am
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #3821: Sep 01, 2016 06:32:33 pm
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #3822: Sep 02, 2016 12:25:17 pm
      "Sissoko is a great player. But when I bought into Everton, I made it clear I was proud to join a family. And we don't turn our backs on our own. Keeping James McCarthy was a priority and ultimately we could not proceed with a deal that would jeopardize his place at Everton. We wish Sissoko the best."

Quote by that Moshiri guy :lmao: okay mate!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3823: Sep 02, 2016 01:54:04 pm
      "Sissoko is a great player. But when I bought into Everton, I made it clear I was proud to join a family. And we don't turn our backs on our own. Keeping James McCarthy was a priority and ultimately we could not proceed with a deal that would jeopardize his place at Everton. We wish Sissoko the best."

Or the alternative which is Sissoko was never arsed about joining Everton!

Good to see Moshiri is fully immersing himself in the ways of the bluenose :laugh:
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #3824: Sep 02, 2016 01:56:14 pm

F**k me, that is fantastic!  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3825: Sep 02, 2016 04:30:50 pm

next thing you know he will be naming it the "Peoples club" I still chuckle when I read his quote.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #3826: Sep 02, 2016 05:16:56 pm

Haha he left out 'the people's club'.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3827: Sep 02, 2016 05:26:35 pm
      Haha he left out 'the people's club'.

Probably trying to distance themselves from that quote since it was said by the Chosen One :laugh:

Isn't it just basically "Chosen" or "You're in my heart, you're in my soul" these days.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #3828: Sep 02, 2016 05:44:58 pm
      Probably trying to distance themselves from that quote since it was said by the Chosen One :laugh:

Isn't it just basically "Chosen" or "You're in my heart, you're in my soul" these days.

They F***ing make them up as they address mediocrity.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #3829: Sep 02, 2016 06:23:25 pm
      Good to see Moshiri is fully immersing himself in the ways of the bluenose :laugh:

I've actually been quite jealous because I think our owners need to represent our fans a lot more than they are doing, whereas the blueshite have got an owner there now who encapsulates them perfectly. Bitter, deluded and in complete denial.

The quote is pure gold been laughing about it all day to my blueshite mate who's squirming trying to justify it. Its almost as funny as Bill kenwright ringing his mum up to say 'they're taking our boy' when United bid for Rooney :lmao:
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #3830: Sep 11, 2016 11:32:19 pm
      "The Chosen One" says he was one striker from challenging for title with Everton
      "The Chosen One" believes the lack of a top-class centre-forward cost him a chance of winning the Premier League title with Everton and now fears Sunderland’s acute striker shortage could leave them struggling at the opposite end of the table.

With injury sidelining Fabio Borini until late December and the newly recruited free agent Victor Anichebe still some way from match fitness, Jermain Defoe is Moyes’ only fit forward for Monday’s home game against Everton.

Although too diplomatic to criticise Ellis Short, Sunderland’s owner, the manager is disappointed not to have a better stocked armoury to aid the task of turning his latest club into the “new Everton”.

Moyes is wary about “banging on too much” about the 11 years he spent at Goodison Park but comparisons between the two similarly sized clubs are irresistible and Everton remain the template for what the former Manchester United and Real Sociedad manager hopes to achieve at the Stadium of Light.

“We had a great team at Goodison but we were missing a centre-forward. We couldn’t get the finances to buy one in my last couple of years,” said Moyes, who has Sunderland’s record £13.5m signing Didier Ndong available for selection after the Gabon midfielder, signed from Lorient, solved visa problems. “I might be exaggerating but I think, with a top centre-forward, we would have been close to winning the league; we were that good.”

Not that he was minded to hurl any toys from prams. “I have to be fair,” he said. “Bill Kenwright [Everton’s chairman] was always trying to help me and every penny he had he gave me. I don’t have any complaints. It was also a brilliant education. It’s good to have a bit of money but it’s also sometimes good to realise you’ve got to get out on to the training ground and teach players, build them into a team.”

With Sunderland accruing consistent financial losses and Short singed by several bewildering buys imported by a series of managers, the American financier hopes Moyes can perform a similar feat on Wearside.

“I see Everton as a very similar club to Sunderland,” Moyes said. “When I first joined it felt like avoiding relegation every season was good enough. So we started to change that. I had a budget of £5m a year but we got there in the end. We consistently finished in the top eight.

“Sunderland aren’t going to be the biggest spenders, just like Everton weren’t. It’s going to be tough and take time – at least three or four transfer windows – but I want, in my own way, to do a Leicester here. It might not mean winning the Premier League but finishing in a high position.”

Most of Moyes’s predecessors – Moyes is Sunderland’s seventh manager in five years – bought into the mantra that players do not want to live in the north-east but he disagrees, attributing the club’s lack of pulling power to persistent instability and underachievement.

“I don’t think it’s geography,” he said. “It’s that players want to play in good teams at good clubs. We had some players who I thought would sign this summer but they didn’t want to come here. It wasn’t just to do with money and I was a bit disappointed but we have to build a good team people want to join.

“At the moment Sunderland has got everything except league position. If we’re winning regularly players will fancy coming here. I don’t know if people believe that at the moment so I have to be the one to change it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/11/david-moyes-striker-title-everton-sunderland

with a top centre-forward, we would have been close to winning the league; we were that good.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3831: Sep 12, 2016 09:30:17 pm
      Wining 2-0 away to Moyes Sunderland...

Derby is going to be very interesting.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3832: Sep 12, 2016 09:44:13 pm
      the first half was probably the worst first half of football I have seen in a long time. Now 3-0 up you would think Everton have improved but that would not tell the story of just how friggin awful Sunderland are and the Stadium is half empty with 20 mins to go.
      Moyes is a genius.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #3833: Sep 12, 2016 09:46:31 pm
      Wining 2-0 away to Moyes Sunderland...

Derby is going to be very interesting.

Just seen their opening fixtures and the next few. Probably the least difficult run of fixtures for any team in the league.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #3834: Sep 12, 2016 11:17:21 pm
      Classy from Everton, respect where due.

Everton Football Club have confirmed they will donate ÂŁ200,000 to Bradley Lowery. What an amazing gesture!!

https://www.facebook.com/chroniclesafc/

higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #3835: Sep 13, 2016 12:22:44 pm
      Classy from Everton, respect where due.

Everton Football Club have confirmed they will donate ÂŁ200,000 to Bradley Lowery. What an amazing gesture!!

https://www.facebook.com/chroniclesafc/

Literally just seen that on Facebook mate, and came in to post it.

Fair play.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3836: Sep 17, 2016 01:04:22 pm
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #3837: Sep 20, 2016 09:57:00 pm
      Norwich at home must be a no contest   :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #3838: Oct 07, 2016 11:27:06 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNuBYULzE9o

Enner Valencia was involved in a bizarre incident on Thursday, when the forward appeared to be chased by police while being transported on a medical buggy during Ecuador’s 3-0 win over Chile.

Valencia, who is on loan at Everton from West Ham, was substituted in the 82nd minute of the World Cup qualifier in Quito.

Video footage appears to show the 26-year-old, who had an oxygen mask put over his face, being pursued by police officers as a medical buggy carried him along the running track surrounding the pitch to an ambulance.

The incident occurred after reports that Valencia was involved in a dispute over child maintenance payments.

Spanish newspaper AS on Wednesday reported lawyers, accompanied by the police, arrived at Ecuador’s training session and attempted to have Valencia detained.

In the report, Paul Marin, a lawyer for the mother of Valencia’s child, is quoted as saying: “It’s lamentable that certain police officers didn’t collaborate with the detention of the footballer Enner Valencia, to ensure compliance with a judicial order.

“If they say this man earns so much, why doesn’t he pay the maintenance monthly to his daughter?”

Valencia retweeted a message on Thursday from Ecuadorian journalist Andres Guschmer, which said: “I’ve read what some have written about the personal matter of Enner and I notice how easy it is for those to judge someone without knowing the matter.”

Valencia’s agent, Gonzalo Vargas, wrote on Twitter: “Enner as a father has fulfilled, including legally he has fought to be able to have greater time with his daughter.

“Unfortunately certain laws of our country have many gaps, where they sentence fathers who do their utmost for their children”

Further tweets from Vargas suggested Valencia’s arrest warrant had been revoked.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3839: Oct 08, 2016 05:34:42 pm

@LFCHistoryShow
      When Everton put up a hundred grands worth of panels so their fans couldn't see Liverpool's new Main Stand.
      Class
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 310 posts | 82 
      Reply #3840: Oct 24, 2016 08:10:12 pm

It still doesn't change the fact that Anfield is bigger and better. They can cover their ears all they like it still doesn't change the fact that they're the porky cheese smelling virgin crying into his pillow as he wa**s furiously into his sock and we're next door shagging the girl they've had a crush on their whole lives. Pathetic, they'll forever be in our shadow.

Quick Reply