Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Andre Villas Boas's Football Philosophy

Read 17332 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Andre Villas Boas's Football Philosophy
      Reply #115: Oct 23, 2014 08:54:23 pm
      I still don't get the FSG obsession with looking at the two manager's who simply have on their CV's 'keeping their respective teams in the league'. Until they are proven with a bigger team, then Rodgers and Martinez are massive no go areas.

Is this what you call respecting our Manager.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,143 posts | 4896 
      Reply #116: Oct 23, 2014 08:56:46 pm
      Strangest bump I've seen in a while.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #117: Oct 23, 2014 08:59:07 pm
      Strangest bump I've seen in a while.

you need to read some of the crap Son of agun has posted.Telling Euro and Billy to repsect the manager when he doesn't think he should have ever been given the job.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #118: Oct 23, 2014 09:02:23 pm

Your a bit childish going to these extremes over what somebody posted years ago.
      Grow up.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #119: Oct 23, 2014 09:03:03 pm

Your a bit childish going to these extremes over what somebody posted years ago.
      Grow up.

you here again .change the record  little boy
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #120: Oct 23, 2014 09:10:45 pm

Talking out of your arse there sorry Walt. There wasn't a lot of people that championed Rodger's appointment before he got the job. Myself included. Not too sure that you had him at the top of your Top 5 either.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #121: Oct 23, 2014 09:14:29 pm
      Talking out of your arse there sorry Walt. There wasn't a lot of people that championed Rodger's appointment before he got the job. Myself included. Not too sure that you had him at the top of your Top 5 either.

my arse talks a lot more sense than him and you have come in on a thread that's is going on about someone abusing form members
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #122: Oct 23, 2014 09:58:29 pm
      Got your back Walton.

C'mon gentlemen ...   girls     ........................ ...........ready for more ?
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #123: Oct 23, 2014 11:05:37 pm
      How utterly pathetic to bump old threads. Seems like others think so too! Seems like their 'cock swinging' antics has seen them get spliced!

Since you're keen on all this, let's get one thing straight for the brain dead tools on this board.

Was Brendan my choice for the job prior to his appointment? NO HE WASN'T. Go and churn up EVERYONE who backed the man to become the boss, you will struggle. What your self-righteous arrogant attitudes mean is that you are denigrating everyone who backs the man but wasn't their first choice. How petty.

Anyway, do I back him as the boss of Liverpool? YES I DO UNCONDITIONALLY AND I ALWAYS HAVE

Go and find my posts where I slate him as Liverpool manager, go on, I dare you. You won't find one. I have been a passionate supporter of the man since he was appointed

You may be 'elders' but you sure it's not dog years you're counting in? The depths this forum can go, and from elderly members like Eurored and Walton - utterly pathetic. I find it disgusting how my passionate support of our manager is being denounced by those who hate him.

And walton? Insults? How pathetic - lets churn out your old posts and find the abuse you have given since your fairly keen on digging everything up.
      « Last Edit: Oct 24, 2014 12:41:10 am by Son Of A Gun »
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,143 posts | 4896 
      Reply #124: Oct 23, 2014 11:24:12 pm

Go and find my posts where I slate him as Liverpool manager, go on, I dare you. You won't find one. I have been a passionate supporter of the man since he was appointed

I guarantee you someone will find one now. ;D
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #125: Oct 23, 2014 11:33:33 pm
      I guarantee you someone will find one now. ;D

Believe it or not, I have always unconditionally backed him as the manager. Even at the poor start of 2012/13, I believed it was just laying down the philosophy that was why we weren't winning, once we got all that sorted, I thought we would push on. And we did. And we'll do it again this season, mark my words.

There will always be mumps and groans about some player not playing like every single manager, but from day one of his Liverpool tenure, I haven't doubted Rodgers for a second.

I support and back this boss passionately, and apologies as I may go overboard at times, but I will fight his corner relentlessly, and I'm glad there are a sizeable majority on here that agree with me.

But as for finding a post that will show me slating him as Liverpool boss? They won't find a thing. But I can imagine Eurored and Walton spreading lies that I have slated him as that is the sort of people they are, but the evidence is there for all to see in my previous posts.

But expect total silence on here. Hook, line and sinker.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,143 posts | 4896 
      Reply #126: Oct 23, 2014 11:35:55 pm
      Believe it or not, I have always unconditionally backed him as the manager.

Fair enough.

I haven't and openly admit that but think he's getting a rough ride at the minute especially with criticism that is nothing to do with his coaching ability.

Anyway the AVB thread isn't the place for this so that's it in here for me.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #127: Oct 24, 2014 12:38:31 am
      Fair enough.

I haven't and openly admit that but think he's getting a rough ride at the minute especially with criticism that is nothing to do with his coaching ability.

Anyway the AVB thread isn't the place for this so that's it in here for me.

Agree. I don't have a problem with criticisms towards tactics or choice of players, but it's been petty and harsh personal criticism. I'm not having that. 'It's not the Liverpool Way' I thought....

Anyway, walton and eurored showing themselves up on this thread - most likely been trawling through my posts and have depressingly found nothing but unequivocal support for Brendan. The silence is deafening.

Quick Reply