Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. END OF 2014/15 POLL: Brendan Rodgers - Stay or Go? (Voting was locked on 1st June 2015)

Stay
      (25.4%)
      Go
      (74.6%)

Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool -> Celtic -> Leicester)

Read 3046075 times
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Re: Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #18239: Oct 22, 2014 06:33:26 pm
      This is bringing back the "Being Liverpool" stuff.
      BR  :
      This my picture hanging on the wall and
      this my black Porsche.

Rafa never blabbed about managing anywhere else.
      In fact no manager of this club ever has done.

Its not the Liverpool way   and I for one am getting irritated by it.

Get the f***in results on the pitch Brendan.

Get the defence sorted out ..... you've had two and half years to ....sort the attack out so we have someone who can score goals

..and do a Kenny and Shut Up.

( I will now put my tin hat on and wait for inbound )

Oh do shut up for fucks sake.

Give it two months, and you'll be saying 'I always backed our manager, only expressing healthy doubts' - just like last year.

F***ing turncoats on here, make me f**king sick.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #18240: Oct 22, 2014 07:00:26 pm

Give it two months, and you'll be saying 'I always backed our manager, only expressing healthy doubts' - just like last year.

you always have the option of F***ing off
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #18241: Oct 22, 2014 07:31:32 pm
      It's been two F***ing months. Let it go and wait until at least the end of November.

It's a new team and we saw how Brendan handled that last time.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18242: Oct 22, 2014 08:24:03 pm

Get your facts f**king straight pal.

I have never said that I have always backed the manager.

Far f**king from it ! 
      I may have been the last one to accept him and did congratulate him and the team (including Luis) for coming in 2nd.

Currently Liverpool Football Club are 0-2 down in a CL tie at Anfield within 30 minutes.

Where has £ 100 million gone pal ?
      Tell me f**king that ?
      BR knew for a year that Luis was leaving.

Edit  :    0-3 down in 40 minutes.

It wasn't Rodgers that got us CL ..........it was  Luis Suarez.

Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #18243: Oct 22, 2014 08:45:35 pm
      Get your facts f**king straight pal.

I have never said that I have always backed the manager.

Far f**king from it ! 
      I may have been the last one to accept him and did congratulate him and the team (including Luis) for coming in 2nd.

Currently Liverpool Football Club are 0-2 down in a CL tie at Anfield within 30 minutes.

Where has £ 100 million gone pal ?
      Tell me f**king that ?
      BR knew for a year that Luis was leaving.

Edit  :    0-3 down in 40 minutes.

It wasn't Rodgers that got us CL ..........it was  Luis Suarez.

It was Luis that got us to 2nd? Then tell me why the f**k didn't that happen under Kenny? It's one rule for him, but f**k all chance given to Brendan. If you can't back him when he's losing, don't back him when he's winning.

You 'veterans' are a f**king disgrace to this club - I cannot believe the sh*te I have read about him on here, it doesn't bear worth thinking about. Some players don't warrant or deserve the support at the moment, but this man - with the turnaround under the shocking performances Of Hodgson and at times Dalglish - DOES deserve our backing.

I for one will be still backing the man to the tilt through this barren spell. That is what a true supporter of the club does - they don't f**king desert their man when things don't go to plan.

Utter utter f**king disgrace.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18244: Oct 22, 2014 08:48:34 pm
      It was Luis that got us to 2nd? Then tell me why the f**k didn't that happen under Kenny? It's one rule for him, but f**k all chance given to Brendan. If you can't back him when he's losing, don't back him when he's winning.

You 'veterans' are a f**king disgrace to this club - I cannot believe the sh*te I have read about him on here, it doesn't bear worth thinking about. Some players don't warrant or deserve the support at the moment, but this man - with the turnaround under the shocking performances Of Hodgson and at times Dalglish - DOES deserve our backing.

I for one will be still backing the man to the tilt through this barren spell. That is what a true supporter of the club does - they don't f**king desert their man when things don't go to plan.

Just f**k off pal and go watch the humiliation of this club...... and read the posts in the match thread.
      Kenny united the club and knew how to make the people happy. Shanklys mantra.
      We won a trophy and nearly got a second.

Support Brendan when we are winning.
      Do you mean when the other team score twice for us ?

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #18245: Oct 22, 2014 08:57:43 pm

You 'veterans' are a f**king disgrace to this club - I cannot believe the sh*te I have read about him on here, it doesn't bear worth thinking about.

I am one of your so called veterans of this club, I have seen so many highs and lows over my 67 years supporting this club. Like eurored my only wish is to see this club be the success it could and should be. We used to be the most envied and successful club in Europe if not the world, perhaps with your vast knowledge you can put the finger on where we are going wrong. It is acknowledged by a lot of posters that our defence is totally useless, is that the fault of the manager or the players. WE are playing the worst football since I watched the REDS in our old second division days, where does the fault lie,I look forward to your solution.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #18246: Oct 22, 2014 08:58:22 pm
      Just f**k off pal and go watch the humiliation of this club...... and read the posts in the match thread.
      Kenny knew how to make the people happy.

Socrates: 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the user'.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18247: Oct 22, 2014 09:00:09 pm

"You veterans are a F***ing disgrace to this club "   wasn't it   ?
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #18248: Oct 22, 2014 09:02:23 pm
      Kenny united the club and knew how to make the people happy. Shanklys mantra.

Support Brendan when we are winning.
      Do you mean when the other team score twice for us ?

Yeah, because a League Cup victory against Championship Cardiff will always go down as one of our greatest achievements. And 'nearly got a second' is an achievement? Well what are you complaining about with this match with low standards like yourself?

I'd rather be 3-0 down to European Champions in the Champions League rather than win some mickey mouse trophy whilst having no status in Europe.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #18249: Oct 22, 2014 09:05:50 pm

YOu should have left it at "tool"
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18250: Oct 22, 2014 09:07:48 pm
      Yeah, because a League Cup victory against Championship Cardiff will always go down as one of our greatest achievements. And 'nearly got a second' is an achievement? Well what are you complaining about with this match with low standards like yourself?

I'd rather be 3-0 down to European Champions in the Champions League rather than win some mickey mouse trophy whilst having no status in Europe.

Rather be losing at Anfield ....   than winning a  "Mickey Mouse" Wembley  trophy to which we hold the record for winning it.

You're very sick.

Come back when youve bought your first long trousers sonny.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #18251: Oct 22, 2014 09:09:46 pm
      Rather be losing at Anfield ....   than winning a  "Mickey Mouse" Wembley  trophy to which we hold the record for winning it.

You're very sick.

Come back when youve bought your first long trousers sonny.

Just read my post again..... very slowly. You would REALLY rather we were no force in Europe but win the League Cup on penalties against a Championship side instead of playing in the biggest competition in the world? Shouting from the rooftop of record League Cup victories is not something I imagine doing? Do you celebrate when your post is delivered?

Go and support Birmingham City, Alex McCleish must be a f**king demigod.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18252: Oct 22, 2014 09:11:51 pm
      Just read my post again..... very slowly. You would REALLY rather we were no force in Europe but win the League Cup on penalties against a Championship side instead of playing in the biggest competition in the world?

Go and support Birmingham City, Alex McCleish must be a f**king demigod.

:lmao:

Shouldnt you be watching the game instead of continually serving up sh*te. ?
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #18253: Oct 22, 2014 09:14:06 pm
      :lmao:

Shouldnt you be watching the game instead of continually serving up sh*te. ?

Again.... no response to the argument. Stop embarrassing yourself please.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #18254: Oct 22, 2014 09:16:35 pm

Still waiting for a reply to my post Son of. A Gun
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #18255: Oct 22, 2014 09:16:46 pm
      I am one of your so called veterans of this club, I have seen so many highs and lows over my 67 years supporting this club. Like eurored my only wish is to see this club be the success it could and should be. We used to be the most envied and successful club in Europe if not the world, perhaps with your vast knowledge you can put the finger on where we are going wrong. It is acknowledged by a lot of posters that our defence is totally useless, is that the fault of the manager or the players. WE are playing the worst football since I watched the REDS in our old second division days, where does the fault lie,I look forward to your solution.

That answer didn't dignify a response with such hysterics in your post. You know very well Hodgson was the ultimate nadir, and Dalglish's full season wasn't that much better. Just ludicrous. Your post is the height of hysterical stupidity - it is NOWHERE NEAR the worst we have seen in the last 5 years let alone the last 50 f**king years. We could win at the weekend and go 4th by PLAYING THE WORST FOOTBALL EVER! How about that eh?!

The bias is unreal. This is embarrassing - opposition fans must think we are right bellends if we think Hodgson and Dalglish in his second incarnation are better than Rodgers at the moment.

Is this the real level of debate here or some Man Utd troll parodying Liverpool fans? Because I don't have a f**king clue at the minute.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #18256: Oct 22, 2014 09:23:54 pm
      That answer didn't dignify a response with such hysterics in your post. You know very well Hodgson was the ultimate nadir, and Dalglish's full season wasn't that much better. Just ludicrous.

The bias is unreal. This is embarrassing - opposition fans must think we are right bellends if we think Hodgson and Dalglish in his second incarnation are better than Rodgers at the moment.

It's embarrassing.

Is this the real level of debate here or some Man Utd troll parodying Liverpool fans? Because I don't have a f**king clue at the minute.

I  do not recall mentioning Kenny Dalglish or Hodgson, neither did I mention Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley or Joe Fagan who I do have very fond memories of.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #18257: Oct 22, 2014 09:25:32 pm
      I  do not recall mentioning Kenny Dalglish or Hodgson, neither did I mention Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley or Joe Fagan who I do have very fond memories of.

Backtracking now are we? You said it was the WORST football we have played since the time we were in the second division.

Don't even try and dress that up as a rational argument.
      Tadders

• 6,768 posts | 570 
      Reply #18258: Oct 22, 2014 09:36:32 pm
      Wow. The worst Liverpool performance in a BIG game since we lost 4-1 to Chelsea at home.

BR - you had the SAS last season, now you have to rely on yourself - are you up to it?

Not just tonight, the whole season.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #18259: Oct 22, 2014 09:37:14 pm
      Backtracking now are we? You said it was the WORST football we have played since the time we were in the second division.

Don't even try and dress that up as a rational argument.

Billy probably saw that footnall whats your claim to fame
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #18260: Oct 22, 2014 09:38:03 pm
      All ofour teams ever since Ron yeats was  signed have been built on a good defence and good goalkeeper .Maybe Brendan could take note of that fact.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18261: Oct 22, 2014 09:44:12 pm

I was watching the game.  .. dont know what you were doing?
      Fingers on keyboard glazed over eyes?

What were you doing ?

Waiting for my reply ? 

FFS  Thats sad.   Really sad.

PS There is no argument ... how can I give answer to your  contradictory sh*te?

BTW   Are you the Manc troll. you mention?
      Sounds like it .  Preferring to lose at Anfield than win at Wembley is somewhat perverted mate

Quick Reply