Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. END OF 2014/15 POLL: Brendan Rodgers - Stay or Go? (Voting was locked on 1st June 2015)

Stay
      (25.4%)
      Go
      (74.6%)

Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool -> Celtic -> Leicester)

Read 3045008 times
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Re: Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #26289: Apr 18, 2015 11:08:41 pm

Of course you agree with him, you're usually wrong too!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26290: Apr 18, 2015 11:12:37 pm
      Of course you agree with him, you're usually wrong too!

Both shitheads who can type.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #26291: Apr 19, 2015 12:15:23 am
      Lets go reds,  we go again.  YNWA
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #26292: Apr 19, 2015 12:47:15 am
      Huge game, will he take us to a final or are we going to bottle it? Hopefully we will slate Villa but to be honest, I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #26293: Apr 19, 2015 02:33:53 am
      Summer transfer should indicate how much FSG believe in the committee & Rodgers.

I don't think we will see half the transfer activity we expect to help us kick on but rather replacements of potential for high earners.

If the board see James Milner as Gerrard's replacement and as our marquee signing, every vein in my head is going to explode so loudly that you will hear it in space. Even though sound apparently doesn't exist in space, I will disprove that theory!

« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2015 03:53:57 am by Son Of A Gun »
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #26294: Apr 19, 2015 03:55:36 am
      Come on, lets get a win and lets get a good performance under our belt to give food for thought for upcoming opponents. Do that, and we can get back on track and, if results go our way, have a good crack at the top 4 and win the cup.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,267 posts | 6368 
      Reply #26295: Apr 19, 2015 04:35:31 am
      If the board see James Milner as Gerrard's replacement and as our marquee signing, every vein in my head is going to explode so loudly that you will hear it in space. Even though sound apparently doesn't exist in space, I will disprove that theory!

I won't hear it in space because I won't be in space.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #26296: Apr 19, 2015 06:03:42 am
      I won't hear it in space because I won't be in space.

I dunno, Anfield might as well be an empty vacuous space if we are signing ageing players as a star signing.

Nothing against the guy, but getting him is entirely at odds with the direction the club wants to go in and it's bizarre how a high energy side would be wanting to approach an ageing player whose legs are going - we would, at best, get only one good season out of him.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #26297: Apr 19, 2015 07:24:02 am
      That's just silly, however if it was at the start of a season and the owners brought in Mourhino with over 200 million to spend at QPR it's not such a bad shout.

After all that's what we spent including wages this window.

Another one bites the dust..bye bye
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #26298: Apr 19, 2015 08:41:20 am

Why you go personal ? Are you Brendan's love child ? I didn't attack you personally and i have every right to question our manager.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26299: Apr 19, 2015 08:45:52 am
      Why you go personal ? Are you Brendan's love child ? I didn't attack you personally and i have every right to question our manager.

Your views are perverse and not in the interest of LFC.
      Why do you think you get so many people disagreeing with you on this forum?
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #26300: Apr 19, 2015 08:49:36 am
      Your views are perverse and not in the interest of LFC.
      Why do you think you get so many people disagreeing with you on this forum?

Who are you to say that ? I have alot of PM's from people supporting my views.

I think that fans like you are the reason why this club last won the title over 20 years ago, you hold the club back with your limited and clueless vision of its future.

You want us to WASTE another 4-5 years fighting for nothing, stick with Brendan Rodgers then.

I want our club to go forward, and in my opinion, this means sacking Brendan and hiring a capable and proven manager. How is that against the interest of our club ? If Brendan won title after title and i kept mocking him, you could have said that my views were against the interest of our club, until then it's the other way around.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26301: Apr 19, 2015 09:04:34 am

I think that fans like you are the reason why this club last won the title over 20 years ago, you hold the club back with your limited and clueless vision of its future.

You want us to WASTE another 4-5 years fighting for nothing, stick with Brendan Rodgers then.

I want our club to go forward, and in my opinion, this means sacking Brendan and hiring a capable and proven manager. How is that against the interest of our club ? If Brendan won title after title and i kept mocking him, you could have said that my views were against the interest of our club, until then it's the other way around.

Giving BR the bullet is akin to shooting the messenger.
      Any replacement would have to operate under the financial and footballing restrictions in place under JWH & Co.
      Would you prefer a Hodgson clone in the job?
      Would you prefer an unmitigated 'yes' man to steer the club into oblivion?

I have no doubt you are supported by a minority who have similar perverse opinions such as yourself.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,932 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26302: Apr 19, 2015 09:14:30 am

Mate ff's, go take your face for a sh*te, your talking complete and utter bollox,
      In your opinion we should sack BR and bring in a capable & proven manager, well please enlighten us with who you think this proven & capable manager should be, go on I'm intrigued ?

YNWA
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #26303: Apr 19, 2015 09:32:24 am

Yeah mate from Little face, Federer and the now banned again WUM Mad4lfc no doubt!

Brendan has clearly taken us forward, there is no denying that fact, the only thing up for debate is, is he taking us forward quickly enough? I believe we are ahead of where we should be at the minute, Cl qualification last season, fighting again for the same right this season going into the final straight, two cup semi-finals with possibly a final to come.
      Please tell how we haven't moved forward, and where you think we should be in the table!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26304: Apr 19, 2015 09:45:01 am
      Yeah mate from Little face, Federer and the now banned again WUM Mad4lfc no doubt!

Brendan has clearly taken us forward, there is no denying that fact, the only thing up for debate is, is he taking us forward quickly enough? I believe we are ahead of where we should be at the minute, Cl qualification last season, fighting again for the same right this season going into the final straight, two cup semi-finals with possibly a final to come.
      Please tell how we haven't moved forward, and where you think we should be in the table!

His opinion is not valid mate.
      He agreed with everything the banned wum said, how he is still here is a mystery.

ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #26305: Apr 19, 2015 09:46:26 am
      His opinion is not valid mate.
      He agreed with everything the banned wum said, how he is still here is a mystery.

Still dying to hear his answer mate, should be good!
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #26306: Apr 19, 2015 10:09:47 am

Mate ff's, go take your face for a sh*te, your talking complete and utter bollox,
      In your opinion we should sack BR and bring in a capable & proven manager, well please enlighten us with who you think this proven & capable manager should be, go on I'm intrigued ?

YNWA

Frank De Boer or Jürgen Klopp should do well here.

I explained numerous times why Brendan isn't the man to take the club forward.

He can't spot a player (wanted to get rid of Hendo, opposed Sturridge's transfer, saying Lovren will be our leader at the back to name a few examples), didn't improved our defence at all, spent a load of cash on useless players, he can't manage critical games, even having world class players on top of their form here (suarez), can't build a starting eleven, constantly playing some key players in roles that don't suit them, doesn't inspire confidence, hence sterling and henderson's reluctance to sign new deals here, and key players choosing other clubs instead of us.

a proof of his wits : http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/28/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-dejan-lovren-leadership
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26307: Apr 19, 2015 10:21:40 am

He can't spot a player (wanted to get rid of Hendo, opposed Sturridge's transfer, saying Lovren will be our leader at the back to name a few examples), didn't improved our defence at all, spent a load of cash on useless players, he can't manage critical games, even having world class players on top of their form here (suarez), can't build a starting eleven, constantly playing some key players in roles that don't suit them, doesn't inspire confidence, hence sterling and henderson's reluctance to sign new deals here, and key players choosing other clubs instead of us.

a proof of his wits : http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/28/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-dejan-lovren-leadership

As the man said go take your face for a sh*t.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #26308: Apr 19, 2015 10:26:35 am

All your opinion,  not facts!
      So Brendan rated Lovren highly, so what, you're only viewing that transfer with hindsight, every team has transfers that don't work out. You say that even with Suarez, Brendan couldn't build a first 11? Um, didn't we finish second, score 100 goals, beat Utd twice, spurs twice, Arsenal 5-1? You are so wrong it's bordering on Ridiculous.
      You can't be that clueless, you must be a WUM!
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,653 posts | 481 
      Reply #26309: Apr 19, 2015 10:30:16 am
      I dont get the sh*t Brendan gets.We just lost 2 matches in this calender year in the league and suddenly knives are out again.We reached from 9th to 5th in the league after a disastrous start.We are going into the Wembley first time after 2012.For a change,all the anti-Brendan brigade,will you F***ing stop this sh*t and support the manager and the team today.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #26310: Apr 19, 2015 10:48:58 am

They're your opinions which you're entitled to have.  They differ from most other peoples opinions, people who like you are entitled to have those opinions.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #26311: Apr 19, 2015 10:52:01 am
      Another one bites the dust..bye bye
      ;D
      Sussed long ago but he made it too obvious in the end... Plod had the Dunning–Kruger effect oozing out of every pore.

Quick Reply