Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Fabio Borini (Liverpool > Sunderland)

Read 193602 times
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Re: Fabio Borini: Liverpool -> Sunderland
      Reply #1587: Jul 19, 2014 02:25:13 pm
      Have we counted our chickens......  ??? :(
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1588: Jul 19, 2014 02:25:41 pm
      Maybe jumping the gun a little mate, he's supposedly starting for us today :)

Bloody BBC! Think I'll keep it here for now unless it goes tits up.

In fact, sod it, back it goes.  :mad:
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #1589: Jul 19, 2014 02:28:21 pm
      But....but... but ...I have already spent the Borini money :(
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Re: Fabio Borini Player Thread
      Reply #1590: Jul 19, 2014 06:56:57 pm
      It seems QPR has accepted the fee for Remy, it is likely Borini won't play for us again. But for 14m, it seems to be a good deal. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a beast at Sunderland :P
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1591: Jul 28, 2014 10:25:16 am
      Treat this as an open letter to Fabio Borini.
      If you stay here you F***ing make sure you do the job (goals, assists) with no stupid injuries, if not; then go elsewhere.
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #1592: Jul 28, 2014 05:50:26 pm
      what about give fabio to one top 4 teams in ltaly plus bit cash for one their top players
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,607 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1593: Jul 28, 2014 05:51:59 pm
      what about give fabio to one top 4 teams in ltaly plus bit cash for one their top players

Balotelli you say....

Do it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1594: Jul 28, 2014 06:04:10 pm

It seems that no manager is prepared to touch that guy with a barge pole.
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #1595: Jul 28, 2014 07:01:46 pm
      Treat this as an open letter to Fabio Borini.
      If you stay here you f**king make sure you do the job (goals, assists) with no stupid injuries, if not; then go elsewhere.

Made sure he read it for ya mate. He just gave me some weird confused look and then stuck one hand in his mouth with the other going out to the side. Didn't even score or anything, just kind of did it.
      Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #1596: Jul 29, 2014 08:01:43 am
      No offence to Borini but I wish he would F**k off to Sunderland. He's not a bad box player and works hard. But he's too limited for a top 4 club and his touch is often dreadful at the crucial moments.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1597: Jul 29, 2014 09:58:46 am
      No offence to Borini but I wish he would f**k off to Sunderland. He's not a bad box player and works hard. But he's too limited for a top 4 club and his touch is often dreadful at the crucial moments.

And we'd have an extra 14 million quid to spend.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,808 posts | 2449 
      Reply #1598: Jul 30, 2014 08:59:45 am
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1599: Aug 25, 2014 05:23:09 pm
      Gus Poyet is hoping to have an answer soon as to whether his main transfer target Fabio Borini will join the club, the Sunderland Echo reports.
      http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/poyet-wants-answer-from-borini-1-6803267
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1600: Aug 26, 2014 08:31:47 pm
      Gus Poyet is hoping to have an answer soon as to whether his main transfer target Fabio Borini will join the club, the Sunderland Echo reports.
      http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/poyet-wants-answer-from-borini-1-6803267

He's been hoping to have an answer for the last few weeks. Can see it now, this will be one that goes through on deadline day.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1666 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1601: Aug 26, 2014 10:52:40 pm
      Don't understand why someone who is 4th in the pecking order, but with ambitions in the game, wants to hang about. This fighting for a place is tosh. The only way he will get any playing time would be in the fizzy cola or if the other lads are run over by a bus. If I was offered a starting place - say like Rodwell - I'd take it with both hands and look to kick-start my career. Set about scoring goals, proving people wrong, make em sit up. Hard to do that when not even on the bench ...
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #1602: Aug 26, 2014 10:58:48 pm
      Don't understand why someone who is 4th in the pecking order, but with ambitions in the game, wants to hang about. This fighting for a place is tosh. The only way he will get any playing time would be in the fizzy cola or if the other lads are run over by a bus. If I was offered a starting place - say like Rodwell - I'd take it with both hands and look to kick-start my career. Set about scoring goals, proving people wrong, make em sit up. Hard to do that when not even on the bench ...

Exactly mate and he's been given a great opportunity at a club he did well at in Sunderland. Surely the lad has ambitions to play for Italy in the euros. He needs regular football and he's at the age where he shouldn't have to go out on loan, he needs stability and Sunderland would be a club that'll give him a chance to shine.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1603: Aug 28, 2014 05:09:07 pm
      AC Milan express interest in Borini according to reports in Italy, Sunderland out of running.
      more:
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2734901/Liverpool-striker-Fabio-Borini-set-AC-Milan-according-reports-Italy.html

The report says Borini favours a loan deal which coincidentally is the arrangement that suits the Italians, Sunderland want the player but are playing hard-ball.
      Borini or his agent appear to want all the advantages while not having the credibility or status to demand such benefits.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1604: Aug 28, 2014 06:23:27 pm
      AC Milan express interest in Borini according to reports in Italy, Sunderland out of running.
      more:
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2734901/Liverpool-striker-Fabio-Borini-set-AC-Milan-according-reports-Italy.html

The report says Borini favours a loan deal which coincidentally is the arrangement that suits the Italians, Sunderland want the player but are playing hard-ball.
      Borini or his agent appear to want all the advantages while not having the credibility or status to demand such benefits.

He needs a lesson in life.Here are the choices Sunderland or reserves.end of f***in story.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #1605: Aug 28, 2014 06:39:55 pm
      F**k off loaning him. Much rather him play a role in the squad than giving him out on loan for a season.

It benefits everyone other than us. He probably wouldn't complain being loaned out, as it'd just take another year of his contract so a bigger club can come in for him on the cheap. Either accept Sunderland's offer or play a couple games a season. Italian clubs won't want to buy him.

He's not even a young prospect anymore, he's 23, he needs regular football at a stable club. 
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1606: Aug 28, 2014 06:50:21 pm
      He needs a lesson in life.Here are the choices Sunderland or reserves.end of f***in story.

This.
      Being Italian the prospect of a fanny-about loan with a fanny-about club would appeal.
      As posted earlier he is not in charge of any particular fanny and most certainly is not in any position to n*b LFC about.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1607: Aug 28, 2014 07:26:13 pm
      This.
      Being Italian the prospect of a fanny-about loan with a fanny-about club would appeal.
      As posted earlier he is not in charge of any particular fanny and most certainly is not in any position to n*b LFC about.

it will also serve as a lesson to anyone else who think they can F**k the club about.
      Scottbot

• 9,610 posts | 2159 
      Reply #1608: Aug 28, 2014 07:33:40 pm

Is right. If we don't sell this lad this summer you can bet it's a repeat of the Aquilani saga with loan season after loan season until he is worth piss all.

Sunderland or bust young man, deal with it, life sucks get a helmet!  :)
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #1609: Aug 31, 2014 01:27:56 am
      The Mario signing makes me wonder if Fabio will now stay as perhaps BR wants to make Balo feel as settled as possible.
      I think Fabio may well stay if BR has any concerns about MB feeling settled.
      I personally hope Fabio stays...think he could be a very important option for us.
      Sturridge, Balotelli, Lambert, Borini.....to me thats a pretty good and versatile group of players

Quick Reply