Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Recruiting thread for LFP clan (Ps3)

Read 2287 times
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 10,672 posts | 887 
      Recruiting thread for LFP clan (Ps3)
      Jul 11, 2012 08:37:56 am
      The LFP can now call themselves an established clan having started in 2009, who are passionate about relaxed but also competitive gaming.

LFP means ‘Low Flying Pigeons’. The ‘Low Flying Pigeons’ term is derived from when you are in any UK City Centre, there always seems to pigeons on the ground feeding. That’s okay, until a low flying pigeon comes hurtling towards your face at 34mph, making you run and scream in an undignified manner. They rape you of your masculinity in front of an audience. And that is where the LFP comes in, who are a nuisance and will also rape you of your masculinity in Call of Duty.

We are a Call of Duty clan. We play Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and future Call of Duty installments.

We have registered our clan on Call of Duty Elite, which at the moment we are clan level 30. We participate often in Clan Operations and always achieve a Gold ribbon and XP for our efforts. We invite all our members to the Elite clan, Premium or non-Premium and they can get the full benefits of the gold [LFP] clan tag, customised title and any double XP we achieve through ranking up.

As a clan, we play objective based modes such as Capture the Flag, Domination, Search and Destroy and Demolition being the main modes we play. We pride our efforts on winning and K/D ratios come last. Most of our members have W/L ratios above 3.50, although a majority have ratios over 7.00. According to Call of Duty Elite, we have an average clan K/D ratio of 2.00.

We also play other online multiplayers such as the Battlefield and FIFA series.

The average age of our clan members is 23 years old, oldest member is in their 40's and our members are from all over Europe - Ireland, UK, Spain, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey, all of whom speak English. We welcome all types of gamers.

Requirements

Fill in the Application Form
                                                                                            K/D over 1.00
                                                                                            18 years old +
                                                                                         Live within Europe
                                                                                       Regular forum activity

If you like what you see, head over to www.lowflyingpigeons.com and check us out.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Recruiting thread for LFP clan (Ps3)
      Reply #1: Jul 11, 2012 11:01:45 pm
      KDR - 2.45
      W/L - 1.82 i think
      22 years old
      Regular on forum? This forum?

But ... Not in Europe XD
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 10,672 posts | 887 
      Reply #2: Jul 12, 2012 03:41:35 pm
      KDR - 2.45
      W/L - 1.82 i think
      22 years old
      Regular on forum? This forum?

But ... Not in Europe XD

Regular on LFP forums, so everybody get to know each other. Being in a European country is pretty crucial since COD is a P2P game.

That said, i am a casual gamer and i havent touched a COD game since november. I have been with LFP over a year now and everybody is relaxed and matured which you dont expect from a gaming community.
      One thing i learned from being in a clan is that whatever game you play online, its always better to play with friends then going solo.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #3: Jul 12, 2012 11:16:37 pm
      "They rape you of your masculinity in front of an audience. And that is where the LFP comes in, who are a nuisance and will also rape you of your masculinity in Call of Duty."

Call of Duty "rapes" every male of their masculinity.

Just saying.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 10,672 posts | 887 
      Reply #4: Jul 13, 2012 01:10:15 pm
      ^hmm, i have to admit that COD isnt what it used to be and i prefer Bf3 over Mw3 currently.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #5: Jul 14, 2012 05:48:56 pm
      ^hmm, i have to admit that COD isnt what it used to be and i prefer Bf3 over Mw3 currently.

That, sir, deserves some rep.

redmau5
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 393 posts |
      Reply #6: Jul 16, 2012 07:11:46 pm
      As a bf3 convert, I cant take a clan that  plays cod seriously.  Clan play between the 2 is like comparing barcelona and accrington stanley. 
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 10,672 posts | 887 
      Reply #7: Jul 17, 2012 01:39:49 am
      ^ok, thanks for the reply however.

@Reslivo: thanks for the rep

Quick Reply