Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Joe Pirlo Allen (Liverpool -> Stoke)

Read 199248 times
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Re: Joe Allen Player Thread
      Reply #1311: Nov 17, 2014 09:15:33 am
      Joe was very good for Wales yesterday.

Fellaini is a dirty Manc tw*t!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1312: Nov 17, 2014 09:44:12 am
      Joe was very good for Wales yesterday.

Fellaini is a dirty Manc tw*t!

Fellaini has always been a tw*t of the highest order.
      Mentioned on the forum some time ago that I saw him in the Left Bank restaurant in Penny Lane and was amazed that F***ing stupid mop on his head isn't a wig used to wind people up at the game.
      He was with this dead fit bird as well and I couldn't get the meal down me for laughing at the silly tw*t, they were sitting on a table for two in a quiet corner presumably to avoid any wig trophy hunters.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #1313: Nov 17, 2014 10:40:05 am
      How is this not a red card?

https://vine.co/v/O5jEPJ9uP9v
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,264 posts | 6365 
      Reply #1314: Nov 17, 2014 01:51:17 pm

That's ridiculous.

Looks like he's been taking tips from Ramires.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1315: Nov 17, 2014 02:48:17 pm
      Yeah my mistake, when I've been thinking about our 3's in midfield I've been lumping Allen/Henderson/Lucas/Gerrard together and thinking any combination doesn't work well due to lack of creativity or legs. So I most certainly take back my comment, cheers for the correction.

Nah no worries. Our midfield has been so flaky since we sold Alonso and Mascherano it's pretty easy to clump!

Jiminy jillikers!
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1316: Nov 17, 2014 05:04:39 pm
      Fellaini pterodactyl-arms strikes once again, dirty stringbean of a player, can't stand him, how long has he got away with doing stuff like that?
      He should be banned from football and go back to acting...

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1317: Nov 17, 2014 06:59:08 pm

Why would anyone buy a Balotelli shirt in the first place?

Ah a new contributor to the forum, can I ask you a question?
      Why are your two initial posts negative in the extreme and contain nothing but critique of players, given the time you will no doubt snipe at all the players, the manager and anyone connected with LFC.
      Some might say this is an over-reaction but I have never come across two opening posts containing so much barbed comment in my time on the forum. 
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1318: Nov 18, 2014 03:57:03 pm
      Fellaini pterodactyl-arms strikes once again, dirty stringbean of a player, can't stand him, how long has he got away with doing stuff like that?
      He should be banned from football and go back to acting...

I thought joe should have got a straight RED for head butting his elbow.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #1319: Nov 18, 2014 04:11:56 pm

Nah mate he was definitely trying to bite his elbow, obviously picked up some bad habits from that bad man who buggered off.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1320: Nov 18, 2014 04:17:40 pm

Nah mate he was definitely trying to bite his elbow, obviously picked up some bad habits from that bad man who buggered off.

;D! I'm glad you guys aren't working for Fifa!!! :p
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #1321: Nov 23, 2014 10:33:43 pm
      Apart from the goal, thought that Joe's performance was the only positive today.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1322: Nov 23, 2014 11:07:49 pm
      I thought Allen was our best player today. Seemed to be all over the pitch, and did loads of good defensive work for Gerrard. And then Brendan took him off.

:lmao:
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #1323: Nov 23, 2014 11:13:05 pm
      I thought Allen was our best player today. Seemed to be all over the pitch, and did loads of good defensive work for Gerrard. And then Brendan took him off.

That image is priceless Joe the mighty yellow smurf!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #1324: Nov 23, 2014 11:17:20 pm
      Flying Squirrel 39
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 127 posts | 23 
      Reply #1325: Nov 24, 2014 02:41:05 am
      Ah a new contributor to the forum, can I ask you a question?
      Why are your two initial posts negative in the extreme and contain nothing but critique of players, given the time you will no doubt snipe at all the players, the manager and anyone connected with LFC.
      Some might say this is an over-reaction but I have never come across two opening posts containing so much barbed comment in my time on the forum.

I´ve been holding my tongue for some time now due to login issues.I started with these 2 posts because I needed to vent on Balotelli (#Ridicule) and Allen was at the top of the player list on the forum.I plan to review every player and trust me I´m not a negative person,I love Liverpool.That is why I´ll tell it like it is,good or bad.Anything other than pure objectivity would be a disservice to the club.I hope you get to read my other future posts and see it´s not all gloom,but it´s hard to post nice things about the weather when it´s rainy season  :-\
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,721 posts | 6707 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1326: Nov 24, 2014 06:47:57 am
      Question por favor.

When Palace scored their first goal, Joe was off the ground getting attended too. He had already come back on and had his head band, shown hilariously above, put on him but it fell off. The commentator mentioned and it looked like it a the time, that the 2nd time he went off, was to change his shirt due to all the blood on it.

Now the question is, did he not change it the first time he went off? If he didnt and only went back to change it the 2nd time and they scored, it is a monumtal F**k up on Joe's beahalf and the Medical Teams part and played a massive hand in us conceding that first goal. Had he been on the ground it would have been 11 v 11 at the time and possibly that 1st goal would not have been conceded.

Can anyone shed any light on the change of shirt timing please?

Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #1327: Nov 24, 2014 06:50:30 am

Brilliant, at least there was something good to come of yesterday.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,264 posts | 6365 
      Reply #1328: Nov 24, 2014 02:07:18 pm
      Question por favor.

When Palace scored their first goal, Joe was off the ground getting attended too. He had already come back on and had his head band, shown hilariously above, put on him but it fell off. The commentator mentioned and it looked like it a the time, that the 2nd time he went off, was to change his shirt due to all the blood on it.

Now the question is, did he not change it the first time he went off? If he didnt and only went back to change it the 2nd time and they scored, it is a monumtal f**k up on Joe's beahalf and the Medical Teams part and played a massive hand in us conceding that first goal. Had he been on the ground it would have been 11 v 11 at the time and possibly that 1st goal would not have been conceded.

Can anyone shed any light on the change of shirt timing please?

He changed shirts twice mate.

I had to leave the house so I didn't see all the game but I was there long enough to see him get conked....he went off and changed his shirt because his original shirt looked like he'd murdered someone while wearing it.

Then his gear came off, and the next thing I knew he had on a shirt with no number.

Not thinking Joe did anything wrong, think he was following standard protocol for the situation. Hard to blame him there.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #1329: Nov 24, 2014 02:36:09 pm
      He changed shirts twice mate.

I had to leave the house so I didn't see all the game but I was there long enough to see him get conked....he went off and changed his shirt because his original shirt looked like he'd murdered someone while wearing it.

Then his gear came off, and the next thing I knew he had on a shirt with no number.

Not thinking Joe did anything wrong, think he was following standard protocol for the situation. Hard to blame him there.

Your right no blame on Joe it was the idiots on the pitch who should have realised and not gone hung ho and left us open to the counter. There again if Gerrard could have at least put in atackle or at least be in the right bloody position for once it would not have happened.

asharma.lfc
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 652 posts | 26 
      Reply #1330: Nov 30, 2014 04:22:31 am
      Been our best mid fielder for last few games. The role which doesn't need to be the most advanced or most withdrawn mid fielder is suiting him very much. Long may it continue.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,170 posts | 4904 
      Reply #1331: Nov 30, 2014 08:09:31 am
      Been our best mid fielder for last few games. The role which doesn't need to be the most advanced or most withdrawn mid fielder is suiting him very much. Long may it continue.

Its his best position and one I think he played at Swansea under Brendan.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,682 posts | 3702 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1332: Nov 30, 2014 08:11:37 am
      Its his best position and one I think he played at Swansea under Brendan.

Yes, he is playing good. He should have scored and I think that that is the area he needs to improve drastically. Lucas and Allen have good understanding.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,345 posts | 1620 
      Reply #1333: Nov 30, 2014 02:17:29 pm
      Its quite obvious that some in here have different expectations frim a liverpol midfield  to others would sell him in a heartbeat  lightweight imitation of what a good midfielder should be  watched him ckoselt on purpose yesterday fail to see anything good in his game .

Quick Reply