Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Music Downloading

Read 2689 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Music Downloading
      Nov 09, 2012 09:21:34 pm
      Okay guys, not that I condone illegal downloading of music but I would like to download some music and not have to pay for it.... ;)

Any suggestions? I have used Media Converters before, as well as Limewire, but all have been limited now, with Limewire having closed down. I have also used Piratebay but I would prefer to keep down the line of a youtube converter, or something like that. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
      « Last Edit: Nov 19, 2012 11:01:41 pm by MsGerrard »
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Re: Music Downlaoding
      Reply #1: Nov 09, 2012 09:30:53 pm
      http://www.ytddownloader.com/

The above app allows you to download videos from YouTube then convert them to an .mp3 file.  ;)

:angel:
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #2: Nov 09, 2012 09:34:17 pm

The above app allows you to download videos from YouTube then convert them to an .mp3 file.  ;)

Your a little legend aren't you. ;)

Cheers mate. I'll give it a go now.
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #3: Nov 09, 2012 09:41:41 pm
      Out of interest, is there any way to start downloading another song, whilst another is downloading, without buying Pro or is that asking a bit too much?
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #4: Nov 09, 2012 09:53:24 pm

Also, how do you select changing it to MP3 as it seems to have downloaded it in to video.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #5: Nov 09, 2012 10:12:21 pm
      Out of interest, is there any way to start downloading another song, whilst another is downloading, without buying Pro or is that asking a bit too much?

You have to be a Pro user to download multiple files and unfortunately the speed is quite low for freebie users.

Also, how do you select changing it to MP3 as it seems to have downloaded it in to video.

When the video has downloaded, click the convert tab and set it to MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) then choose your destination file, set the quality to high and then click on convert video. There is even the option to automatically delete the original video file - just tick the box.
      Bier
      Reply #6: Nov 09, 2012 10:21:07 pm
      You can get the pro version from sites like thepiratebay or kickasstorrents.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #7: Nov 09, 2012 10:40:22 pm
      A lot of the wuality in the file is lost when using media converters, I think so anyways.

I actually still buy a lot of music, but for some songs I want to download, I just type in the name of the song like 'xxx' and then type in 'zippy' after it and you'll get a download link to the song in MP3 format.
      Bier
      Reply #8: Nov 09, 2012 10:53:27 pm
      I always try to get 320 kbps quality with mp3s Luis. Most torrent sites have them, but recently I've been using http://newalbumreleases.net alot, which links to filesharing sites.
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #9: Nov 09, 2012 10:57:08 pm
      You have to be a Pro user to download multiple files and unfortunately the speed is quite low for freebie users.

When the video has downloaded, click the convert tab and set it to MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) then choose your destination file, set the quality to high and then click on convert video. There is even the option to automatically delete the original video file - just tick the box.

Thanks mate.

A lot of the wuality in the file is lost when using media converters, I think so anyways.

I actually still buy a lot of music, but for some songs I want to download, I just type in the name of the song like 'xxx' and then type in 'zippy' after it and you'll get a download link to the song in MP3 format.

That's a shout. Cheers mate.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #10: Nov 09, 2012 10:58:05 pm
      I always try to get 320 kbps quality with mp3s Luis. Most torrent sites have them, but recently I've been using http://newalbumreleases.net alot, which links to filesharing sites.

ha me too! Only the last few weeks. I didn't bother with the uploaded pro account so it's just one album per so many hours but that's still grand.

I still try to buy albums from artists I respect or think deserve it as much as I can.
      Bier
      Reply #11: Nov 09, 2012 11:00:28 pm
      ha me too! Only the last few weeks. I didn't bother with the uploaded pro account so it's just one album per so many hours but that's still grand.

I still try to buy albums from artists I respect or think deserve it as much as I can.

Yeah, same here. If I need 2 I just download 1 from uploaded, the other from rapidgator. But it's not like I download that many albums at once usually anyway.

I tend to spend my money more on concert tickets than albums. Although I'm more likely to support indie artists.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #12: Nov 19, 2012 10:26:15 pm
      The easiest one  have discovered and I have tried them all is the Real Player program.  If you download Realplayer, it has a downloader which allows you to download any video format. You can then convert it too mp3, wma, Ipod, Zune, etc... and save it yo your HD or device.  I go to Youtube, find the song, download it, convert it and done... depending on the song it takes about 3 minutes for a 5 min song.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #13: Nov 19, 2012 10:45:52 pm
      Okay guys, not that I condone illegal downloading of music but I would like to download some music and not have to pay for it.... ;)

Any suggestions? I have used Media Converters before, as well as Limewire, but all have been limited now, with Limewire having closed down. I have also used Piratebay but I would prefer to keep down the line of a youtube converter, or something like that. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Think I said this to you when you came to see me and Monaghan, I use bitlord. Its never give me a problem. Really easy to use even for a computer divvie like me.

EDIT _ But remember kids, if you like what you hear go and buy that sh*t. Support the artists duuuuuudes.. :action-smiley-035:

Anybody else use bitlord?

Quick Reply