Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 215168 times
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #115: Mar 30, 2014 11:58:51 pm
      If Chelsea get into the cl semis will our game be shifted back to Saturday ?
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #116: Mar 31, 2014 12:39:12 am
      Can I jump behind the queue after Exciled please? Just booked my flights over for that weekend today.
      suso
      • Forum John Toshack

• 272 posts |
      Reply #117: Apr 01, 2014 12:32:03 am
      hello lads. any chance of getting a few tickets for the westham game? dont mind paying the full price and a  drink for you too ;)
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #118: Apr 01, 2014 01:06:21 am
      I know its a long shot but if anyone can manage to find 2 spare tickets to either the Chelsea game or the Newcastle game would they please keep me in mind. I've been trying to organise this trip for a month.Tickets have never been this hard to get :(
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #119: Apr 04, 2014 02:11:25 pm
      Heads up again,

Late availability for the following

Chelsea - On sale Monday 7th 08:15am
      City - On sale Wednesday 9th 08:15am
      boomsopolis
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 191 posts |
      Reply #120: Apr 06, 2014 08:14:03 am
      Any chance of an away ticket to the Norwich game? I just moved to Norfolk and don't want to be sat in the stand surrounded by yokels!!! If anyone hears of a sniff of a ticket, I'd appreciate a message! YNWA

Still looking if anyone hears anything.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #121: Apr 06, 2014 10:35:26 pm
      I need a ticket for the Chelsea game comrades and if i can't get one i'll have to make do with watching it in the Sandon .
      Scouser4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 33 
      Reply #122: Apr 10, 2014 02:29:45 pm
      Any chance of getting a ticket out here for the Newcastle game?
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #123: Apr 10, 2014 05:00:33 pm
      Not pointing at anyone on the forum but some of the things I've read on Twitter about people getting tickets and fans who are their week-in and week-out is disturbing. That doesn't give you a devine right to get a ticket for the remainder games but it still isn't that nice to see. Some are jumping on the bandwagon.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #124: Apr 10, 2014 05:30:41 pm
      Not pointing at anyone on the forum but some of the things I've read on Twitter about people getting tickets and fans who are their week-in and week-out is disturbing. That doesn't give you a devine right to get a ticket for the remainder games but it still isn't that nice to see. Some are jumping on the bandwagon.
      What  was said on twitter Semple ?

LFCexiled
      Reply #125: Apr 10, 2014 07:25:45 pm
      Wasn't sure where to bang this so....

The LFC Players Awards Dinner is on May 6th, for a price you can have this....

10 tickets to the star-studded VIP Champagne Reception
      Table of 10 people at the prestigious Awards Ceremony Prime Table Positioning plus a former LFC player
      A delicious 3 course meal
      Complimentary beer and wine for all of your guests to enjoy throughout dinner and the Awards Ceremony
      Complimentary Champagne bubbles for all of your guests during the Awards Ceremony
      Commemorative programme for each of your guests
      An exclusive Liverpool FC gift for all of your VIP guests

I wish I could justify it as a business expense.

Swab, fancy trying to entice my logistics company into business with a nights entertainment? ;D
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #126: Apr 11, 2014 11:50:18 pm
      What  was said on twitter Semple ?

To be honest mate, you've probably seen it yourself. There are people who, for example, have been using their mates season tickets for years and had them taken off them for the remainder of games and sold on for thousands of pounds. Never mind the fact they are being taken off people who go each week, being sold to others for ridiculous money.

Then you have the people from all over the show suddenly deciding they want to reignite their childhood love for the club and support them.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #127: Apr 12, 2014 10:48:49 am
      Didnt know where to put this as good a place as any , i went to five games before december ,,during the sale for the second half of the season i was flat out working so i left my mam in charge to get my tickets gave her a few lessons on the site left instructions and all that , i had eight games down to go too she rang me one day so excited she had managed to get them all 4 in the kop the rest scattered , she knew the cost of it all and even rang my mate to tell him we had them all , turned out she got so wound up that she forgot to press confirm at the end of the orders , by the time i had checked for the emails and confirmation it was all too late and we had lost the lot , bearing in mind she has been buying them off and on for me for a few seasons a silly error , of all the seasons to do it eh ,am still harbouring the thought of going to liverpool on the last day anyway and watching it in a pub sure to be a few reds about eh. 
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #128: Apr 12, 2014 11:27:03 am
      I can't go to the final game, didn't have a ticket anyways but was going to make the trip. Got 4 exams the next day :(
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #129: Apr 12, 2014 09:39:37 pm

To be honest mate, you've probably seen it yourself. There are people who, for example, have been using their mates season tickets for years and had them taken off them for the remainder of games and sold on for thousands of pounds. Never mind the fact they are being taken off people who go each week, being sold to others for ridiculous money.

Then you have the people from all over the show suddenly deciding they want to reignite their childhood love for the club and support them.

I didn't know about the season tickets mate but i knew about the band wagon crowd and now they think because we're doing the job they can pop up and go to the games as easy as that . I get to around 5-6 games a year along with my young lad on our own cards if i didn't have to pay for the plane fares and digs i'd get to them all , so it maddens me to see them come out of the woodwork . If any of them are reading this now it like to say F**k off back to the hole ye crawled out of .

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #130: Apr 12, 2014 11:22:38 pm
      I didn't know about the season tickets mate but i knew about the band wagon crowd and now they think because we're doing the job they can pop up and go to the games as easy as that . I get to around 5-6 games a year along with my young lad on our own cards if i didn't have to pay for the plane fares and digs i'd get to them all , so it maddens me to see them come out of the woodwork . If any of them are reading this now it like to say F**k off back to the hole ye crawled out of .

It's going to happen Sean.

I've been talking to a few near me who didn't even bother to try and watch us on the telly for ages now they want to try and get over to the game.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #131: Apr 12, 2014 11:26:54 pm
      I cant begin to tell you how many phone calls, text messages, fb messages I've had from people asking me for tickets.....where were these people at the beginning of the season ??
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #132: Apr 12, 2014 11:28:26 pm
      I cant begin to tell you how many phone calls, text messages, fb messages I've had from people asking me for tickets.....where were these people at the beginning of the season ??

Too true Cas.

Finances always dictates if I can get over or not and this season I just haven't had the money but I know people who could easily afford to go but are only now deciding that they want to.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #133: Apr 12, 2014 11:28:49 pm

Personally, I've been super skint this season, but no way would I try and take a ticket this late in the game, though I am coming up for the Newcastle game, for the craic.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #134: Apr 12, 2014 11:30:06 pm
      Personally, I've been super skint this season, but no way would I try and take a ticket this late in the game, though I am coming up for the Newcastle game, for the craic.

I'm unable to get over for the last game Rodders but if things go to plan I am going to be in town the day after if we are still celebrating.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #135: Apr 12, 2014 11:32:30 pm
      I'm unable to get over for the last game Rodders but if things go to plan I am going to be in town the day after if we are still celebrating.

My fat arse will still be there, on the Monday, as will a few others from the forum, if posts are to be believed.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #136: Apr 12, 2014 11:34:24 pm
      My fat arse will still be there, on the Monday, as will a few others from the forum, if posts are to be believed.

As I said if there is celebrating to be done I'll be over on the overnight boat to have a few with you lot.
      « Last Edit: Apr 12, 2014 11:45:28 pm by srslfc »
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #137: Apr 12, 2014 11:35:20 pm
      It's going to happen Sean.

I've been talking to a few near me who didn't even bother to try and watch us on the telly for ages now they want to try and get over to the game.
      Very true Si , the trick is to let them know that you're on to them with the odd low ball remark about their absents  during the not so good days .

Quick Reply