Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 215233 times
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #207: Nov 06, 2014 07:20:56 pm
      I'm going to see the Bish on the friday night....can't wait, gonna be a top weekend with the game on the sunday, needless to say I'm afraid I don't have any spares for the game frizz, hope you get lucky though, should be a top game.

We're travelling from Luxembourg on the overnight Rotterdam/Hull Ferry on the friday Cas, so we only have the Saturday night Gig to get to so we're staying over night and hoping to make a weekend of it by getting the the game?
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #208: Nov 07, 2014 06:15:24 pm
      I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a couple of tickets for the home game against the Gunners (I did say it was a long shot!)
      my wife and I are visiting the UK for xmas and have booked tickets to see John Bishop in Liverpool on the saturday night and was hoping to top the visit off by seeing 'the Reds' shoot the gunners down !
      I may be able to sort you one mate.sorry make that two.
      « Last Edit: Nov 07, 2014 07:05:33 pm by el batez »
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #209: Nov 07, 2014 07:40:53 pm
      Mate you're a god send, I'll be looking for a bottle of grey goose to accompany the payment !
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #210: Nov 08, 2014 10:56:04 am
      I have just returned my season ticket seat for today's match against Chelsea cause my train has broke down.
      Anyone lookn for a late spare log on now!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #211: Nov 28, 2014 02:03:43 pm
      Anyone want a ticket for tomorrow's game pm me got 1 spare .
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #212: Nov 28, 2014 09:21:24 pm
      Strange all of a sudden nobody wants it .
      MsGerrard
      Reply #213: Nov 28, 2014 09:48:26 pm
      Strange all of a sudden nobody wants it .

Are you surprised Andy? I know 3 people trying to get rid of tickets for tomorrows game......and people will still moan they can't get a ticket for Anfield  :(
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #214: Nov 28, 2014 09:54:43 pm
      Are you surprised Andy? I know 3 people trying to get rid of tickets for tomorrows game......and people will still moan they can't get a ticket for Anfield  :(

You going tmoz  missed you last time traffic was a nightmare  I only got a spare cos dad has had an op on his knee  .
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #215: Nov 28, 2014 09:57:52 pm

Just out of curiosity, are they trying to get rid because they're unable to make it or because we have been absolutely dire?

If I wasn't 4hrs away, I'd go every home game, regardless if we're playing well or not. You guys are absolutely lucky to be able to go every home game!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #216: Nov 28, 2014 10:06:47 pm
      Just out of curiosity, are they trying to get rid because they're unable to make it or because we have been absolutely dire?

If I wasn't 4hrs away, I'd go every home game, regardless if we're playing well or not. You guys are absolutely lucky to be able to go every home game!
      Took us six hours to drive to tje last game normally its three to four  what part of the country you live in , its at times like these you will find the fans who genuinly love it , thats what pisses me off the club will then kick you in the bollox over tickets soon as there is an upturn in fortune .
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #217: Nov 28, 2014 10:18:34 pm
      Took us six hours to drive to tje last game normally its three to four  what part of the country you live in , its at times like these you will find the fans who genuinly love it , thats what pisses me off the club will then kick you in the bollox over tickets soon as there is an upturn in fortune .

6 hours? wow, Bristol here (maybe it's more than 4hrs). I would love to go to every game, home and away, but with work commitments for both me and my wife (LFC & Football fan thanks to me :D) and a baby due, we haven't had the chance :( Maybe when things settle, I'll head there with her :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #218: Nov 28, 2014 10:26:27 pm
      You going tmoz  missed you last time traffic was a nightmare  I only got a spare cos dad has had an op on his knee  .

Yes I'm going tomorrow Andy....and Leicester on Tuesday ( that will be like a home game) and then back up for Sunderland next weekend and then Basel game too.

Hope your Dad is ok hun, sure you'll be able to get rid around the ground.

A mixture of both I think PurpleMonkey....you know there is a coach that travels from Bristol for every home game?
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #219: Nov 28, 2014 10:56:17 pm
      A mixture of both I think PurpleMonkey....you know there is a coach that travels from Bristol for every home game?

I didn't know :o  I will have to look into it someday when our lives become less hectic!!!

I think, once things settle, we'll look into it as well as away games. Away games mainly for the traveling. We spoke about doing it for a season , but not sure which season yet :)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #220: Nov 28, 2014 11:21:51 pm
      I didn't know :o  I will have to look into it someday when our lives become less hectic!!!

I think, once things settle, we'll look into it as well as away games. Away games mainly for the traveling. We spoke about doing it for a season , but not sure which season yet :)

Ive got a very good friend that travels on the coach from Bristol, let me know when you want to travel in the future and I'll have a word with him.... away games are an absolute nightmare, you just can't get tickets full stop....I go to every home in all competitions, but cannot get away tickets....in saying that, I am going to my first away match this season on tuesday to Leicester.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #221: Nov 28, 2014 11:59:35 pm
      Ive got a very good friend that travels on the coach from Bristol, let me know when you want to travel in the future and I'll have a word with him.... away games are an absolute nightmare, you just can't get tickets full stop....I go to every home in all competitions, but cannot get away tickets....in saying that, I am going to my first away match this season on tuesday to Leicester.

Much appreciated, MsGerrard, we'll definitely look you up when we decide to give Anfield a visit! As for away games, whether we get a ticket or not, it'll still be nice to do some traveling, visiting other countries or locations in UK :) Hopefully, when we can travel, we'll still be in CL :D
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #222: Dec 04, 2014 03:03:59 pm
      spare available on my card for Tuesday night (basel) can't make te game so will need collecting from my house - wa10 area.

Face value

Text me 07929 08 33 48 - mods, I don't mind my number being on this post.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #223: Dec 04, 2014 05:36:39 pm
      spare available on my card for Tuesday night (basel) can't make te game so will need collecting from my house - wa10 area.

Face value

Text me 07929 08 33 48 - mods, I don't mind my number being on this post.

I've got one for Sunderland game on Saturday that I'm trying to shift as I can't make it. If I could move that on I'd take the Basle off you And.

lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #224: Dec 05, 2014 10:25:56 am
      Anyone know anyone wi a spare for tuesday night?
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #225: Dec 05, 2014 10:33:34 am
      Anyone know anyone wi a spare for tuesday night?

Read the post two back form yours, ticket and number waiting !
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      Reply #226: Dec 05, 2014 02:55:12 pm
      I did mate, he has sold it on
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #227: Dec 05, 2014 07:02:03 pm

ok, sorry.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      Reply #228: Dec 05, 2014 07:39:47 pm
      No probs mucker.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #229: Jan 01, 2015 10:34:05 am
      I've got 4 tickets on members cards for the City game.
      I paid £47 each.
      If anyone's up for it?

Quick Reply