Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213429 times
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #368: May 01, 2016 11:42:55 pm
      Keep me in mind folks if you have/hear of a spare ticket for Thursday (would buy 1 or 2) - not sure if I'm allowed to ask this or not but what's people's advice on resorting to Craigslist/gumtree for tickets? Would I be asking for trouble ?
      Jmacauley
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #369: May 02, 2016 04:59:06 pm
      Hello, Looking for a spare for thursday by any chance,went to all previous rounds but card holder is now going because it's a semi final. Send me a message please or text me on 07904040963, thanks. YNWA
      « Last Edit: May 02, 2016 06:19:04 pm by Jmacauley »
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #370: May 02, 2016 05:10:15 pm
      It's not something I'd do mate, you'll end up meeting two rats in head to toe black.

hmmm I know some lad from London there wanted me to wire money to him and he'd sent them in the post :lmao: :lmao:......if I am to buy them in person any obvious things to be checking/look out for?
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #371: May 02, 2016 05:26:14 pm
      hmmm I know some lad from London there wanted me to wire money to him and he'd sent them in the post :lmao: :lmao:......if I am to buy them in person any obvious things to be checking/look out for?

Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #372: May 02, 2016 05:26:54 pm
      The things you can do with a printer these day means basically I wouldn't buy unless it was a friend or a friend of a friend.

El Batez usually pops in here if he's got spares, apart from that mate I can't really recommend another course of action that doesn't involve a hint of risk to it.

I've seen the website are offering hospitality tickets at £170.00 for anfield lower end....its more than I was looking to spend but mught be worth doing so to take out the risk, makes transport in really easy as well, hospitality at Aintree and coach to Anfield......anyone done this before????
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #373: May 02, 2016 05:56:11 pm
      I've just had a look and as far as I can see all the hospitality's sold out.  :confused-smiley-013:

all booked 2 seats as above - hospitality at Aintree £340.00 lighter
      evaluator
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 88 posts |
      Reply #374: May 02, 2016 08:31:47 pm
      There is a sale opening tomorrow for Chelsea game. I am waiting to hear back from an offline contact who may be eligible to buy. Is it even possible to pass these tickets to another person? I thought they are tied to member card.
      evaluator
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 88 posts |
      Reply #375: May 02, 2016 08:33:37 pm
      all booked 2 seats as above - hospitality at Aintree £340.00 lighter

Yeah, this is going to be what I'm looking at spending in order to go to Chelsea. Might have to get a line of credit extended  :o
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #376: May 03, 2016 07:04:43 am
      Craigslist: Avoid
      Viagogo: Genuine tickets, but rarely available in our club's case, as it's not the club's official ticket partner.

The best bet is to take out a Membership with the club. Then for home games, wait and wait and wait some more on the ticket exchange. Unless you meet the pre-qualifying criteria, there are rarely tickets available until a week (and often just 1-2 days) before ko. But eventually spares start to surface with 24-36 hours before the game, leading to a mad scramble before the fixture is taken off the system.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #377: May 03, 2016 10:34:01 am
      Hello, Looking for a spare for thursday by any chance,went to all previous rounds but card holder is now going because it's a semi final. Send me a message please or text me on 07904040963, thanks. YNWA

As if.
      Jmacauley
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #378: May 03, 2016 04:26:55 pm

You don't have to believe me, but I know what has happened. Maybe it is my fault, next season I will buy a membership and won't be in this situation, but I don't need you commenting on this if it doesn't help me
      evaluator
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 88 posts |
      Reply #379: May 03, 2016 05:31:11 pm
      Viagogo: Genuine tickets, but rarely available in our club's case, as it's not the club's official ticket partner.

The best bet is to take out a Membership with the club. Then for home games, wait and wait and wait some more on the ticket exchange. Unless you meet the pre-qualifying criteria, there are rarely tickets available until a week (and often just 1-2 days) before ko. But eventually spares start to surface with 24-36 hours before the game, leading to a mad scramble before the fixture is taken off the system.

I appreciate this information. This is how I got a ticket last time, but didn't know to keep looking 1-2 days out. I will wait and hope that something opens up. They keep adding new sales with criteria, so maybe it'll just get to additional member's sale with game minimum. Its a rescheduled weekday game, so I'll just keep sitting and waiting and wishing for it.  :f_whistle:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #380: May 03, 2016 08:27:37 pm
      You don't have to believe me, but I know what has happened. Maybe it is my fault, next season I will buy a membership and won't be in this situation, but I don't need you commenting on this if it doesn't help me

It's not that mate and sorry if I offended but first and only post on a forum and you're hoping for a ticket?

You get my drift?
      Jmacauley
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #381: May 03, 2016 08:34:04 pm
      It's not that mate and sorry if I offended but first and only post on a forum and you're hoping for a ticket?

You get my drift?

Yeah I get were your coming from, I just thought that I'll ask as I don't really know that many fans who go the game. Just gutted I've been let down that's all 👍
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #382: May 04, 2016 08:03:47 am
      Yeah I get were your coming from, I just thought that I'll ask as I don't really know that many fans who go the game. Just gutted I've been let down that's all 👍

No drama mate.

Got a spare for Watford in Lower Annie Road £40. On a similar note if there are any Eskimos out there I've got some ice if you'd like to buy some from me?

evaluator
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 88 posts |
      Reply #383: May 06, 2016 01:29:04 pm

Thank you for posting this! I couldn't find two together today. Then it said sold out, but I kept refreshing the page occasionally and two popped up. So stoked! :laugh:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #384: May 07, 2016 04:27:29 am
      I need a spare for the UEL final.

I know, I know :lmao:

You can never lose hope though! Ready to book my flights from Rio to Zurich at any time!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #385: May 07, 2016 04:36:42 am
      I need a spare for the UEL final.

I know, I know :lmao:

You can never lose hope though! Ready to book my flights from Rio to Zurich at any time!

:lmao: I feel the same.

Feel like a massive tw*t asking around trying to get a ticket when you know what answer you're going to get :D

If you strike gold and find two mate, you know where I am :lmao:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #386: May 07, 2016 05:43:33 am
      :lmao: I feel the same.

Feel like a massive tw*t asking around trying to get a ticket when you know what answer you're going to get :D

If you strike gold and find two mate, you know where I am :lmao:

Haha I know mate, I even tried contacting my friend over there in Switzerland, he said "it's almost impossible but I can ask around" - who knows!!!

Wouldn't it be awesome if we got 2 tickets though, one coming from Rio, the other from Penrith, going to Switzerland to watch a team from Liverpool! ;D

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #387: May 07, 2016 04:04:14 pm
      Haha I know mate, I even tried contacting my friend over there in Switzerland, he said "it's almost impossible but I can ask around" - who knows!!!

Wouldn't it be awesome if we got 2 tickets though, one coming from Rio, the other from Penrith, going to Switzerland to watch a team from Liverpool! ;D

Awesome and then some. It'd be...i have no words to describe how good it would be.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #388: May 07, 2016 05:12:40 pm
      You'd be sacrificing a lot of football manager time if you go though Crouchie :D Good luck to you both on the ticket front :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #389: May 07, 2016 05:22:10 pm
      You'd be sacrificing a lot of football manager time if you go though Crouchie :D Good luck to you both on the ticket front :D

It's a sacrifice i'm willing to make :D

Thanks mate.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #390: May 08, 2016 04:06:55 am

Haha thanks!

I know it's unlikely I'll ever have such good timing in the future with a LFC cup final. Maybe I will, maybe I won't, but the fact remains the opportunity is just in front of me - so I would love to take advantage of it.

The League Cup Final in 2012 was easily - I mean EASILY - one of the best days of my life. I just want something to come close to it... and hope is the last to die....

Quick Reply