Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 215555 times
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #184: Sep 22, 2014 04:42:11 pm
      Late availability going on Wednesday for the derby.

I'm in Rome this weekend but if I manage to get one will stick it on here for FV
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts |
      Reply #185: Sep 25, 2014 01:23:34 pm
      Bit of a long shot but looking for 5 for Hull city on the 25th as doing the tour on the 26th...cheers

YNWA
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #186: Oct 02, 2014 09:20:09 pm
      Got a spare for West Brom. Anny Road. Next to me (soz). Face value.

PM if your interested.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #187: Oct 03, 2014 04:58:47 pm
      I have a spare for tomorrow if anyone is interested,main stand ME Row7,pm me if you fancy it face value.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      Reply #188: Oct 03, 2014 06:49:37 pm
      JD have pm'd ya,have you still got the spare?.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      Reply #189: Oct 03, 2014 10:11:33 pm
      I have a spare for tomorrow if anyone is interested,main stand ME Row7,pm me if you fancy it face value.

Ticket gone.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #190: Oct 12, 2014 10:41:13 pm
      Stupid thing to say really but if anyone can help with two tickets in the Liverpool end for the Madrid away game I would greatly appreciate it. Flights and digs booked just need to get my hands on a couple of tickets for me and my brother. My 30th his 40th going trying to do it in style.

Anyone else on here struggling for this game?
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #191: Oct 13, 2014 09:58:40 am
      Stupid thing to say really but if anyone can help with two tickets in the Liverpool end for the Madrid away game I would greatly appreciate it. Flights and digs booked just need to get my hands on a couple of tickets for me and my brother. My 30th his 40th going trying to do it in style.

Anyone else on here struggling for this game?

I'm thinking of just getting 2 tickets in the home end, today, and then just try sort out tickets over there fro the away end.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      Reply #192: Oct 13, 2014 10:23:43 am
      Ye mate we just got sorted in the North stand. So not too far away from the reds.

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #193: Oct 13, 2014 10:43:54 am
      Ye mate we just got sorted in the North stand. So not too far away from the reds.

Eventually got 2 tickets together there too, but they wouldn't let me purchase for security reasons on my card. Trying on a friends card now.

EDIT: he got the same error too.

EDIT: sorted now. 3 cards, 2 pc's in, countless sections tried and eventually the site worked on a phone!
      « Last Edit: Oct 13, 2014 10:58:08 am by little-Luis:) »
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      Reply #194: Oct 13, 2014 01:06:51 pm
      Doesn't feel real to me because of all the messing about. Still scared someone is going to try and stop me from going in. I have been sent the confirmation through email so I assume thats all sorted. You the same Luis?

We are in 313 so a bit away from the reds but in the right stand.

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #195: Oct 13, 2014 01:13:10 pm
      yeah, yer man I'm going with has got an email too. We're in 425. middle of the goals by the looks of it. Have heard the Liverpool end is the east section of the North stand, whichever end that is.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      Reply #196: Oct 13, 2014 01:39:35 pm
      Ye mate I'm in the opposite side though. Take what you can get though you know.  Either way mate were on our way.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #197: Oct 13, 2014 01:47:30 pm
      Have to say I'm so jealous that some of you are travelling to Madrid and have managed to get tickets. 

Hope all of you have a fantastic and safe trip and that the lads put on a great performance for you  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #198: Oct 13, 2014 02:02:30 pm
      . Take what you can get though you know.  Either way mate were on our way.

Exactly! as JD said a few weeks back, an in's an in, and we'll be in the stadium! Best case scenario, might get an opportunity to swap or get our hands on away end tickets out there. happy enough to be in the stadium tho.

Have to say I'm so jealous that some of you are travelling to Madrid and have managed to get tickets. 

Hope all of you have a fantastic and safe trip and that the lads put on a great performance for you  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

cheers Debs!
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      Reply #199: Oct 13, 2014 04:21:30 pm

Ye cheers Debs, I think I should have tried for tickets nearer to our end now I know I got through but I think I just have to count myself lucky that I even have got them. Looking on other forums people are tearing their hair out. I know people who succeeded using their Iphone with the safari browser but then some who didnt succeed with the same method. And lots of similar sorts of stories using the phone laptop and mobile browsers. Nightmare.

Whereabouts you staying Luis?

Do you reckon there is any chance of just walking over and standing with our lot?
      « Last Edit: Oct 13, 2014 05:26:14 pm by lefty1896 »

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #200: Oct 14, 2014 11:10:20 am
      Whereabouts you staying Luis?

Do you reckon there is any chance of just walking over and standing with our lot?

Staying in Hotel Mirador Puerta del Sol, which is near the big square as far as I know. cheap enough too, only €63 for 2 of us.

I doubt we'd just be able to walk over, would we? Security and all that.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      Reply #201: Oct 14, 2014 04:55:59 pm
      Ye probably not. Hey at least were there though. Still got a good chance of getting one in that end anyway so might end up selling the tickets in the madrid end. Anyone know of any legitimate places to sell them should I get one in with the reds
      mcmulled
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 306 posts | 13 
      Reply #202: Oct 23, 2014 11:09:33 am
      Anyone got a couple of spare tickets for Hull?
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts |
      Reply #203: Oct 24, 2014 07:41:09 am
      What are the chances of getting 5 tickets outside the ground V Hull on Saturday please guys?
      I've tried every avenue with no luck, i'm taking the missus and kids on the stadium tour Sunday and would love to get in a match with them.

YNWA
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #204: Oct 24, 2014 06:05:39 pm
      There's a spare single hospitality tickets going on Match Ticket No Touts site on facebook. For anyone who doesn't know the page it's a genuine couple who since last year have got true fans to games at either face value or sometimes under face value. To top it all off the lads a fellow Liverpool fan because I've spoke to him a few times in regards how he gets his tickets etc.

Anyway 1 hospitality ticket going for Hull game if anyone interested under face value, should be £186 going for £150. Search Match Tickets NO TOUTS on facebook if you've never seen or heard of them.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #205: Nov 06, 2014 06:39:58 pm
      I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a couple of tickets for the home game against the Gunners (I did say it was a long shot!)
      my wife and I are visiting the UK for xmas and have booked tickets to see John Bishop in Liverpool on the saturday night and was hoping to top the visit off by seeing 'the Reds' shoot the gunners down !
      MsGerrard
      Reply #206: Nov 06, 2014 06:59:06 pm
      I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a couple of tickets for the home game against the Gunners (I did say it was a long shot!)
      my wife and I are visiting the UK for xmas and have booked tickets to see John Bishop in Liverpool on the saturday night and was hoping to top the visit off by seeing 'the Reds' shoot the gunners down !

I'm going to see the Bish on the friday night....can't wait, gonna be a top weekend with the game on the sunday, needless to say I'm afraid I don't have any spares for the game frizz, hope you get lucky though, should be a top game.

Quick Reply