Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Should we sell or keep Sturridge? (Summer 2017)

Sell.
      26 (25.5%)
      Keep.
      57 (55.9%)
      Not bothered.
      19 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Daniel Sturridge (Contract Expired)

Read 494859 times
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Re: Daniel Sturridge Player Thread
      Reply #1242: Apr 16, 2014 08:48:58 pm
      F***ing love Sturridge! Glad he's hopefully back ASAP!
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #1243: Apr 16, 2014 09:18:50 pm
      I also notice you've been conspicuous in your absence during this 10 match winning streak - maybe you're a masochist and you only like pain and struggle?
      Or maybe he won't say anything if he hasn't anything positive to add to the forum .

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1244: Apr 16, 2014 11:24:01 pm
      Or maybe he won't say anything if he hasn't anything positive to add to the forum .

Agreed. He's either a proper WUM or just totally stupid.

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1245: Apr 16, 2014 11:27:00 pm
      Agreed. He's either a proper WUM or just totally stupid.

Both? :D
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1246: Apr 16, 2014 11:40:41 pm
      When did I ever say that?

The worst criticism I have ever given of Rodgers was when we went to Arsenal away last season, went 2-0 up, then parked the bus in the second half.  That is what small clubs do.  Not Liverpool Football Club.  It was embarrassing.  Not to mention a poor tactical decision as we ended up drawing when we should have won.

You go into hiding and at the first opportunity to throw mud at our players, you jump on  it like a fly on sh*t.

Didn't see you post in any of the Hilsborough threads either lad.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #1247: Apr 16, 2014 11:42:43 pm
      Sturridge has been a great asset to the side especially in this winning streak, that has taken us to top of the table. I sincerely hope that he is fit enough to play a part in the remaining games of the season.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1248: Apr 17, 2014 12:40:26 am
      If he's not 100% for Norwich, rest him.

Don't F**k with hammy injuries. Get him rested, fit and well. I'd rather him sit out vs Norwich and Chelsea and play against Palace and Newcastle at near full fitness.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1249: Apr 17, 2014 12:57:42 am
      I would rather see us start next season with a front three of Konoplyanka, Suarez, and Sterling.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We are having our best season in decades, in touching distance of the title, with Daniel Sturridge being one of our best players. We're on an unbeliveable run of form during which you've hardly shown up in this forum; and when you do, it's to say that Sturridge should be dropped :D For the mighty world class star Konoplyanka :lmao: He's your new favorite toy, isn't he? I guess you got tired of Diamé, Wanyama and Sissoko.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1250: Apr 17, 2014 01:05:28 am
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We are having our best season in decades, in touching distance of the title, with Daniel Sturridge being one of our best players. We're on an unbeliveable run of form during which you've hardly shown up in this forum; and when you do, it's to say that Sturridge should be dropped :D For the mighty world class star Konoplyanka :lmao: He's your new favorite toy, isn't he? I guess you got tired of Diamé, Wanyama and Sissoko.

Yes. What did happen to them?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1251: Apr 17, 2014 01:20:37 am
      Diame has been saying he thinks he's still on our list :D. Probably why Federer has come out of hiding. Always does when there's news on one of his favourite bum chums.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #1252: Apr 17, 2014 08:48:34 am
      You know what I find strange.  How we have had some very, very poor players who have "come good," Henderson for example who during his first two seasons was absolutely wretched and now has turned a huge corner.  I find it strange that somehow they are lauded as having so much potential, and yet other players on other clubs who you don't rate are just some kind of a joke.

Sturridge never played out of his skin at Chelsea or City.  But Rodgers has turned him into a player who, even though lacking in consistency of late,  can be unstoppable when he is on his game.  Similarly, Henderson was really quite awful for his first two seasons.  Rodgers has worked magic with him too.  Sterling had a huge slump and there were talks of him being sent on loan or even sold.  And now he is probably our most important attacker next to Suarez.

So why do you think that Rodgers couldn't take someone like Diame---who far from being an awful player has actually shown his class and how good of a midfielder he is---why do you think Rodgers couldn't take him and make him even better as well?  what is the point of laughing and making fun?  yes.  I rate Diame.  And so did Kenny as he was going to sign him on a free in 2012 before he got sacked.  I think Diame is an excellent player already---the type of player that Rodgers could even take to the next level.  Diame already plays at a higher level than Hendo was playing in, say, 11/12, so why could he not take Diame and make him even better?

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,225 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1253: Apr 17, 2014 08:54:50 am
      You know what I find strange.  How we have had some very, very poor players who have "come good," Henderson for example who during his first two seasons was absolutely wretched and now has turned a huge corner.  I find it strange that somehow they are lauded as having so much potential, and yet other players on other clubs who you don't rate are just some kind of a joke.

Sturridge never played out of his skin at Chelsea or City.  But Rodgers has turned him into a player who, even though lacking in consistency of late,  can be unstoppable when he is on his game.  Similarly, Henderson was really quite awful for his first two seasons.  Rodgers has worked magic with him too.  Sterling had a huge slump and there were talks of him being sent on loan or even sold.  And now he is probably our most important attacker next to Suarez.

So why do you think that Rodgers couldn't take someone like Diame---who far from being an awful player has actually shown his class and how good of a midfielder he is---why do you think Rodgers couldn't take him and make him even better as well?  what is the point of laughing and making fun?  yes.  I rate Diame.  And so did Kenny as he was going to sign him on a free in 2012 before he got sacked.  I think Diame is an excellent player already---the type of player that Rodgers could even take to the next level.  Diame already plays at a higher level than Hendo was playing in, say, 11/12, so why could he not take Diame and make him even better?

Where they poor players? Not at all. They were/are young players still learning. Why are they now shining? Simple the ability they had in abundance has been brought to the fore by a brilliant young manager who excels in man management. Arm around the shoulder or kick up the hole or get inside there head that's man management and that separates the great managers from the good.

Add in Flannos form as another example and the absolute togetherness of the squad there isn't 1 unhappy member
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #1254: Apr 17, 2014 09:48:54 am
      Against Norwich I'd bench him for 60 mins, give him 30 mins of match fitness for the chavs game.

That is not performance related, he needs a break
      harrydunn08

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #1255: Apr 17, 2014 01:37:05 pm
      Against Norwich I'd bench him for 60 mins, give him 30 mins of match fitness for the chavs game.

That is not performance related, he needs a break

I'd leave him on the bench the entire game unless he's required to help rescue the points.  He could use the day off to help heal up and be fully fit for the big game against the Chavs.  The last thing we need is to rush him into action against Norwich and have him injure the hammy worse than it already is. 

It is great news that the injury is very minor and he should be available to start against Chelsea as long as we are smart with his rehab. 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #1256: Apr 17, 2014 02:04:47 pm
      so why could he not take Diame and make him even better?

Couldn't the same be said of Aspas, Borini and to an extent, Carroll and Downing?

Ultimately the player has to want to fight to be included, Hendo has that fight, Allen has that fight. We don't know if Diame does nor not and if there are better options out there, why find out?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1257: Apr 17, 2014 02:07:18 pm

You know what I find strange myself? How you were here posting hundreds of times every day when we were 8th or 7th, but is hardly to be seen when we are top. And you come back - surprise, surprise - trying to find problems in a team that is unbeaten for 10 games. It makes it harder to take you seriously, it really does.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #1258: Apr 17, 2014 03:45:48 pm
      Back for Chelsea then, and he sure as hell will be fired up.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #1259: Apr 17, 2014 07:01:14 pm
      Didn't see you post in any of the Hilsborough threads either lad.

That's because I don't think that an online forum is the proper place to air what one thinks and feels about Hillsborough.  Did you see the memorial---did you see Stevie and Carra and even the current lads, sitting there quietly, just considering the magnitude of what it has done to everyone's lives.  I saw that 30 for 30 Hillsborough documentary on line last night, one of the hardest things I've ever had to watch.  It's next to impossible to get that image out of my mind, of our supporters squashed up against the pens with no color in their lips.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I don't need to come on here and say "HEY LOOK AT ME AND HOW SAD I AM, I'M MORE SAD AND ANGRY THAN THE NEXT BLOKE" like some here do. 

Spent a lot of the other day thinking about Anne Williams.  It's almost impossible to think about the lives lost without breaking down each time.  But do you know what I am thinking about a lot lately as well---the toll it took on those who were indirectly affected by it.  Those who became alcoholics because their children died and they never got justice and couldn't bear the grief; those whose marriages ended up in divorce because one wanted to try to move on and the other wanted to fight for answers; I watched some of the interviews with the families of the 96, and how they felt after the HIP report was published.  Did they feel slightly relieved, that the answers they knew were true had finally been made clear to the world?----yes.  But you could see how.... tired they were.  I don't even know if "justice" means the same thing to all of them---but I had the impression that even if they somehow got justice right this very second, it is too late.  They have spent so many years investing so much emotional energy in this that they will never get back.  It's almost unbearable to think about.  That they spent nearly a quarter century of their lives fighting for something that they never should have had to have spent a single second on if the truth had simply been told from the getgo.  Twenty five years.  and now they have these blank stares, that they have been defeated, regardless of what comes to light .  And I don't think justice is going to turn them somehow into lively, fulfilled individuals.  It's too late for that.  The 96 died, but this ripple effect of destroying those around the 96 has also taken a huge toll.

And when you think about all of this, every single aspect of it, and then think about why we are all here---because of Liverpool Football Club---the truth is, it makes me almost ashamed even to care about whether we win the title or whether we play the diamond or a 4-3-3.  It really is so meaningless in the end.  And I don't know what to think about it.  You know that famous Shankly quote, "Football is more important than life or death"---sorry Shanks but you were wrong.   Football is a game.  A game played by a bunch of players on absurd wages who kick this little white thing around.  There's no way in hell that that is more important than life.  Than being alive.  Than the lives of those people who died, or of people dying today from starvation or war.  No.  Suarez can score a hundred goals and we can win the title, but that little girl who got slowly crushed to death is never coming back, and it makes me feel almost dirty thinking about football.  I don't know.  it's all very complex.

But yea.  Thinking about and reflecting on Hillsborough is, for me, a private thing.  Look at you right now, trying to call me out, "hey, you didn't post anything in the Hillsborough thread," like some teacher calling attendance.  "Okay, Johnny wrote something, Suzy wrote something, WAIT, Bobby, you didn't write something on the Hillsborough page!"  You should be ashamed of yourself.  If you feel the need to let everyone know how you feel, then that is your issue.  I prefer to do my meditating on this inside my mind and heart.  But if you feel validated by what you do, then go right ahead.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1260: Apr 17, 2014 07:12:58 pm

That's because I don't think that an online forum is the proper place to air what one thinks and feels about Hillsborough.  Did you see the memorial---did you see Stevie and Carra and even the current lads, sitting there quietly, just considering the magnitude of what it has done to everyone's lives.  I saw that 30 for 30 Hillsborough documentary on line last night, one of the hardest things I've ever had to watch.  It's next to impossible to get that image out of my mind, of our supporters squashed up against the pens with no color in their lips.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I don't need to come on here and say "HEY LOOK AT ME AND HOW SAD I AM, I'M MORE SAD AND ANGRY THAN THE NEXT BLOKE" like some here do. 

Spent a lot of the other day thinking about Anne Williams.  It's almost impossible to think about the lives lost without breaking down each time.  But do you know what I am thinking about a lot lately as well---the toll it took on those who were indirectly affected by it.  Those who became alcoholics because their children died and they never got justice and couldn't bear the grief; those whose marriages ended up in divorce because one wanted to try to move on and the other wanted to fight for answers; I watched some of the interviews with the families of the 96, and how they felt after the HIP report was published.  Did they feel slightly relieved, that the answers they knew were true had finally been made clear to the world?----yes.  But you could see how.... tired they were.  I don't even know if "justice" means the same thing to all of them---but I had the impression that even if they somehow got justice right this very second, it is too late.  They have spent so many years investing so much emotional energy in this that they will never get back.  It's almost unbearable to think about.  That they spent nearly a quarter century of their lives fighting for something that they never should have had to have spent a single second on if the truth had simply been told from the getgo.  Twenty five years.  and now they have these blank stares, that they have been defeated, regardless of what comes to light .  And I don't think justice is going to turn them somehow into lively, fulfilled individuals.  It's too late for that.  The 96 died, but this ripple effect of destroying those around the 96 has also taken a huge toll.

And when you think about all of this, every single aspect of it, and then think about why we are all here---because of Liverpool Football Club---the truth is, it makes me almost ashamed even to care about whether we win the title or whether we play the diamond or a 4-3-3.  It really is so meaningless in the end.  And I don't know what to think about it.  You know that famous Shankly quote, "Football is more important than life or death"---sorry Shanks but you were wrong.   Football is a game.  A game played by a bunch of players on absurd wages who kick this little white thing around.  There's no way in hell that that is more important than life.  Than being alive.  Than the lives of those people who died, or of people dying today from starvation or war.  No.  Suarez can score a hundred goals and we can win the title, but that little girl who got slowly crushed to death is never coming back, and it makes me feel almost dirty thinking about football.  I don't know.  it's all very complex.

But yea.  Thinking about and reflecting on Hillsborough is, for me, a private thing.  Look at you right now, trying to call me out, "hey, you didn't post anything in the Hillsborough thread," like some teacher calling attendance.  "Okay, Johnny wrote something, Suzy wrote something, WAIT, Bobby, you didn't write something on the Hillsborough page!"  You should be ashamed of yourself.  If you feel the need to let everyone know how you feel, then that is your issue.  I prefer to do my meditating on this inside my mind and heart.  But if you feel validated by what you do, then go right ahead.

I think he's just pointing to the obvious fact that you could be a whole lot more supportive and a lot less antagonistic. Your constant mocking of our squad, our manager, our fellow posters leaves such a sour and bitter taste in the mouth that you act like the antithesis of what a Liverpool supporter should be. And that, I'm afraid, is what I and so many others on here believe you are. You are not, in any way imaginable, a model of what a supporter should be.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #1261: Apr 17, 2014 07:41:53 pm
      I think he's just pointing to the obvious fact that you could be a whole lot more supportive and a lot less antagonistic. Your constant mocking of our squad, our manager, our fellow posters leaves such a sour and bitter taste in the mouth that you act like the antithesis of what a Liverpool supporter should be. And that, I'm afraid, is what I and so many others on here believe you are. You are not, in any way imaginable, a model of what a supporter should be.

What "constant mocking" of our squad, our manager, our fellow posters?

I want us to win.  The way we win is by having the best team possible.  That doesn't mean they all need to be superstars.  I thought the purpose of a forum was to express opinions.  I expressed a simple opinion in this thread---that Sturridge was often times inconsistent and that when he isn't playing well, he becomes selfish.  Is that not a valid opinion?  I am not asking whether you agree or disagree; I am asking whether you truly think that saying "such and such player is a little too inconsistent and selfish" is somehow equal to "mocking" them.  You must have a really sensitive approach to life if you think that express an opinion is "mocking." 

And yet again, when have I ever "mocked" the manager?  a few pages ago you told me "Fed, you said Rodgers wasn't fit for the job"---I quickly pointed out that in fact I never said any such thing, and then you immediately apologized.  So where are you coming up with this stuff?

Here are some opinions of mine: Lucas, Borini, Downing, Carroll, Adam, etc---these players are not/were not good enough for our club.  That is an opinion of mine.  It is not "mocking."  why is it that everyone was allowed to go after, say, Joe Cole and not be called "mocking"?  Joe Cole wasn't good enough.  End of.  Next topic.  You may disagree with my assessment of those player and that is fine---but to say that suggesting they might not be up to scratch (and I'm by no means alone in that assessment)---to say that suggesting that is "mocking" is absurd.

I have no problems with Rodgers.  In fact over the last few months I have really started to like him.  At first I couldn't tell if he was just a smoothe operator who knew the right answers, but as of late he just seems so relaxed, like he's where he knows he belongs.  Like when Shreeves did that pre-game interview with him against City and said "what did you think about the pre-match reception outside Anfield?  that's not ordinary," and without blinking, he said, "well this is not an ordinary club."  You don't respond that quickly with a nugget like that unless you live it and breathe it.  I really am starting to be in awe of the man and what he is doing.

So: let's just clarify this.  I never, not ONCE said he was not fit for the job.  As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I questioned last season whether he really "got" what Liverpool Football Club is all about.  Liverpool Football Club does not go to Arsenal and take a 2-0 lead and then park the bus.  That is NOT what we are.  And yet that is exactly what he did last season.  And it was cringeworthy.  Not to mention a poor tactical decision. 

This season things are different and you would have to say that that is solely down to him because we are basically playing with the same starting XI.  He has changed our approach, changed our attitude, changed the way the lads look at the games.  They go in now being confident they can win every game.  I think there were 2 major turning points in our season.  1) the 5-0 thumping at Spurs; I was unsure of us at that point, but I think that made the lads think "wait a second, we really ARE that good", and 2) the 3-2 win at Fulham; that was when we learned we could grind out performances like that, the kind of performances you need to win the title.

So.  I never said Rodgers was "unfit" for the job.  I questioned some of his decisions.  But that's normal.  This is not F***ing North Korea where you're not allowed to ask questions of the leader.  Even Rodgers admitted a lot last season that he got it wrong at times.  And he did.  So, we learn and move on.  And he's learned a lot.

In summary: 1) I never said Rodgers was not fit for the job, 2) there are certain players that I don't think are good enough to be at the club, that is not "mocking," it is merely an opinion; 3) I never want to antagonize any other posters on here, or any person in general, so if I have done that in the past then I apologize to all of them and will try to take notice when and if I do do it in the future.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1262: Apr 17, 2014 10:21:52 pm
      What "constant mocking" of our squad, our manager, our fellow posters?

I want us to win.  The way we win is by having the best team possible.  That doesn't mean they all need to be superstars.  I thought the purpose of a forum was to express opinions.  I expressed a simple opinion in this thread---that Sturridge was often times inconsistent and that when he isn't playing well, he becomes selfish.  Is that not a valid opinion?  I am not asking whether you agree or disagree; I am asking whether you truly think that saying "such and such player is a little too inconsistent and selfish" is somehow equal to "mocking" them.  You must have a really sensitive approach to life if you think that express an opinion is "mocking." 

And yet again, when have I ever "mocked" the manager?  a few pages ago you told me "Fed, you said Rodgers wasn't fit for the job"---I quickly pointed out that in fact I never said any such thing, and then you immediately apologized.  So where are you coming up with this stuff?

Here are some opinions of mine: Lucas, Borini, Downing, Carroll, Adam, etc---these players are not/were not good enough for our club.  That is an opinion of mine.  It is not "mocking."  why is it that everyone was allowed to go after, say, Joe Cole and not be called "mocking"?  Joe Cole wasn't good enough.  End of.  Next topic.  You may disagree with my assessment of those player and that is fine---but to say that suggesting they might not be up to scratch (and I'm by no means alone in that assessment)---to say that suggesting that is "mocking" is absurd.

I have no problems with Rodgers.  In fact over the last few months I have really started to like him.  At first I couldn't tell if he was just a smoothe operator who knew the right answers, but as of late he just seems so relaxed, like he's where he knows he belongs.  Like when Shreeves did that pre-game interview with him against City and said "what did you think about the pre-match reception outside Anfield?  that's not ordinary," and without blinking, he said, "well this is not an ordinary club."  You don't respond that quickly with a nugget like that unless you live it and breathe it.  I really am starting to be in awe of the man and what he is doing.

So: let's just clarify this.  I never, not ONCE said he was not fit for the job.  As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I questioned last season whether he really "got" what Liverpool Football Club is all about.  Liverpool Football Club does not go to Arsenal and take a 2-0 lead and then park the bus.  That is NOT what we are.  And yet that is exactly what he did last season.  And it was cringeworthy.  Not to mention a poor tactical decision. 

This season things are different and you would have to say that that is solely down to him because we are basically playing with the same starting XI.  He has changed our approach, changed our attitude, changed the way the lads look at the games.  They go in now being confident they can win every game.  I think there were 2 major turning points in our season.  1) the 5-0 thumping at Spurs; I was unsure of us at that point, but I think that made the lads think "wait a second, we really ARE that good", and 2) the 3-2 win at Fulham; that was when we learned we could grind out performances like that, the kind of performances you need to win the title.

So.  I never said Rodgers was "unfit" for the job.  I questioned some of his decisions.  But that's normal.  This is not f**king North Korea where you're not allowed to ask questions of the leader.  Even Rodgers admitted a lot last season that he got it wrong at times.  And he did.  So, we learn and move on.  And he's learned a lot.

In summary: 1) I never said Rodgers was not fit for the job, 2) there are certain players that I don't think are good enough to be at the club, that is not "mocking," it is merely an opinion; 3) I never want to antagonize any other posters on here, or any person in general, so if I have done that in the past then I apologize to all of them and will try to take notice when and if I do do it in the future.

I don't particularly want to wad into this argument, but mate you posted this in July 2013:

It's got to do with the fact that Rodgers is running our club with the mind of a small club manager.  He brings in garbage players who have no business being at our club, he targets even more mediocrity like Dempsey, Sigurdsson etc, he plays with tactics more fit for a relegation fodder side, he constantly says that we play "outstanding" when it's clear as day that we were sh*te, no one is accountable for anything, everyone is just "giving their best" and that's good enough, he refuses to come out and say "Suarez is not for sale" and instead says "gee, I just don't get it, I don't see why he would go to Arsenal,".... he fucks around in the transfer market, admitting freely that we had only one target and we lost it.

He's totally out of his depth.

The Arsenal away was just an example of how that translates on the pitch.

Kenny DID make some awful decisions when he was in charge again.  The QPR one was one of them.  Playing five in the back against Stoke AT ANFIELD was another.  Constantly playing Downing no matter how sh*te he was, while Maxi sat on the bench after having scored hat tricks for fun just a few months earlier, etc etc.

The difference is: Kenny has proven that he knows what it takes to win at a big club. 

What has Rodgers ever done in his career to suggest that?  can you honestly tell me that it makes sense, that at the end of May 2012 Rodgers was Swansea manager, with little expectations for the next season other than just continue to stay up, then a few weeks later he is Liverpool manager and suddenly he has a ravenous attitude to win the league?  or his entire staff that he brought with him, who similarly had no expectations other than just to keep Swansea up, that suddenly they know what it means to be at a club that expects to win?

Of course not.  You can't just flip a switch and become a winner.  Either you are or you aren't.  Either it matters or it doesn't.  Rafa got sacked for finishing 7th ONE YEAR, back then that was a sackable offense.  Now it's called "progress" and "building."

Rodgers is way, way out of his league.

Can't you see why we all find the irony so delicious?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1263: Apr 17, 2014 10:32:39 pm
      1) I never said Rodgers was not fit for the job
      Rodgers is way, way out of his league.

:D

Of course there is a huge post coming to explain how saying Rodgers was "way, way out of his league" was never supposed to mean that Rodgers wasn't fit for the job, and how misunderstood his tormented soul is.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #1264: Apr 17, 2014 10:34:29 pm
      Still wondering how the hell Fed gets around to Diame in the Sturridge thread.

Quick Reply