Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Away tickets - Best place to buy?

Read 3155 times
      Jamesphilly
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 19 posts |
      Away tickets - Best place to buy?
      Feb 13, 2013 11:04:23 pm
      Having never been to an away game before I am in need of some advice.

A friend of mine who I get my home tickets from seems to think you need to use your fan card to book away tickets, this baffled me, why would that be the case?

Is there a concrete best way of buying them I.e. through the other teams website/box office? Or do you have to go through LFC?

I appreciate the answer probably varies with different grounds etc but any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Re: Away tickets - Best place to buy?
      Reply #1: Feb 14, 2013 02:02:50 am
      Having never been to an away game before I am in need of some advice.

A friend of mine who I get my home tickets from seems to think you need to use your fan card to book away tickets, this baffled me, why would that be the case?

Is there a concrete best way of buying them I.e. through the other teams website/box office? Or do you have to go through LFC?

I appreciate the answer probably varies with different grounds etc but any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah you use your fan card to get credits on, ie build up credits which allows you to get to other away games.

If you want to be with the rest of Liverpool's away support then yes you have to go through LFC, buying from other teams websites/box office means you will be sat in one of the home stands, depending on which games that is can sometimes be a nasty experience, especially if you decide to wear a Liverpool shirt. You will be viewed as a 'scouse c**t!!'
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #2: Feb 14, 2013 11:27:57 am
      It's not easy getting tickets to an away game simply because they all get sold to people who have more than say 8 away games on their cards as that is usually the minimum criteria for buying...

I managed to get a ticket to hearts away in the Europa league earlier in the season but premier league games are really tough.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #3: Feb 14, 2013 02:25:13 pm
      It's not easy getting tickets to an away game simply because they all get sold to people who have more than say 8 away games on their cards as that is usually the minimum criteria for buying...

I managed to get a ticket to hearts away in the Europa league earlier in the season but premier league games are really tough.

Best way is to start with games were you don't need many credits and build up loyalty slowly that way.
      Fowler kop hero
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      Reply #4: Mar 07, 2013 04:31:53 pm
      Reading away? Any ideas!!
      Scouser4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 33 
      Reply #5: Mar 10, 2013 07:39:49 am
      Need the Reading away ticket too. Anybody with any ideas.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #6: Mar 11, 2013 12:42:20 pm
      Best way is to pray the likes of Blackburn, Bolton etc get promoted and start from the bottom, as they give us a good allocation.

Wigan went down to 1 away, but I can't think of many others.
      Scouser4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 33 
      Reply #7: Apr 07, 2013 07:08:25 am
      Reading away ticket anyone?

Quick Reply