Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Unity at Liverpool!

Read 1554 times
      Sgt_Hard
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 159 posts |
      Unity at Liverpool!
      Mar 12, 2013 06:02:26 pm
      Sorry if this already discussed elsewhere!

I have been noticing a trend that Brendan is using lately where he is allowing all elements of LFC family mingle in with the first team eg. a visit to the academy by the first team followed by Q&A sessions with the youngsters last week with some of the first team supporting the youngsters match at Anfield , & then this week, LFC Ladies invited to train with the first team!

I think this is marvellous & very encouraging for all elements of the LFC family so that there is no aloofness from the first team & keeping it real for the rest of us.

I am getting the feeling these days about Brendan that the guy can take us places albiet with a few bumps along the way!...along with the continued support from FSG, of course!

Just looking forward to the next 9 games to see where it takes us as wont be too disappointed if nothing comes off as long we given a right go! & then the summer, a few decent recruits to look forward to...

Is there anyone getting like this? :kop5cf8koxp6:
      « Last Edit: Mar 12, 2013 06:26:20 pm by Sgt_Hard »
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Re: Unity at Liverpool!
      Reply #1: Mar 12, 2013 06:17:43 pm
      We're winning football matches. I think that helps unify everybody more than anything else. But yes it is good that we seem to be trying to create a togetherness.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2: Mar 12, 2013 06:25:16 pm
      And that should be our priority,a winning team is a unified team.Carry on winning and even the supporters will be unified,as it should/used to be.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #3: Mar 12, 2013 10:20:54 pm
      I think its called                                                                                                                     sshhhhh ........   (Group )

:roll:

Quick Reply