Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Supporters Clubs Across the Globe

Read 1796 times
      SupportersUnited
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Supporters Clubs Across the Globe
      May 13, 2013 08:57:18 am
      Hi, I am currently working on an application that is going to provide for every LFC (Being My Club) and a number of other clubs supporters the chance to find where ever they are in the world where to go to watch their favourite team with other supporters. This app is already in the stages of being completed however I am requesting that if any person on this forum knows of or is in a supporters club if they could either contact myself on supportersunited@hotmail.com or reply through this thread with a contact email for someone at the club you are with. Or alternatively provide me with the venue to which your supporters clubs gather and I can try and contact the suppporters clubs through email.

My wish for this is so that it doesn't matter where you are in the world you can search on this app for a supporters club near your location and then you know the game will be shown on tv and be with fellow supporters.

Thank you for any assistance you are able to provide. I have done a search regarding this topic however there a some small topics but back at 2008 and the links are no longer valid.

Thanks

Quick Reply