Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mamadou Sakho (Liverpool > Crystal Palace)

Read 205028 times
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: Mamadou Sakho Player Thread
      Reply #1610: Jul 28, 2016 06:24:42 am
      Jürgen's in charge here. Don't cross him. Enough said.

And he should be. Sakho needs to work hard and try to stay fit.
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #1611: Jul 28, 2016 06:37:12 am
      Here's a brush and a bar of soap and the shower's over there. Give yourself a good scrub down.
      Yeh, and then maybe Frankly will join you , rub you down while he talks tactics . Or maybe he'll show you how he plugs a leaky defence!! Some one needs to remind him this is a Football forum not a dating site.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #1612: Jul 28, 2016 09:11:51 am
      he better put his head right
      he is turning into another Balotelli with his attitude
      I am sure he has to show more respect and work hard to win Klopp's confidence again
      YNWA
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #1613: Jul 28, 2016 05:32:04 pm

Jürgen Klopp has revealed his fury with Mamadou Sakho after he sent the French defender home early from Liverpool's tour of the United States.

The German revealed that Sakho, who has only recently been cleared of a doping violation which he served a provisional suspension for, had broken team rules three times and now faces crunch talks to save his career at Anfield.

"He nearly missed the departure of Liverpool [on the plane from Liverpool to San Francisco], he missed a training session and was late for a team meal," said Klopp.

"I have to build a group here and we’ve got to start new here. I thought it maybe made sense for him to fly home to Liverpool.

F**k him off and get a few bob for him. 

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/klopp-reveals-disrespectful-sakho-was-sent-home-from-liverpools-pre-season-tour/ar-BBuY4T9?li=BBoPWjQ
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1614: Jul 28, 2016 05:41:11 pm
      He really is a bit of an anomaly is Mamadou. He seems to really care, be great around the dressing room for team morale and he does his fair share of charity work for the club off the field too.

And yet he has the propensity to cause mischief for himself at times. I think he and Klopp have contrasting characters and there may be a bit of a clash there.

Sooner or later Mama will have to get in line or face the chop.

One of those players with whom it is hard to put a value on him if we did decide to sell.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1615: Jul 28, 2016 06:02:32 pm
      because he 'messed up'?
      And you know this because???

Look at this seriously angry man reprimanding mama

Well Klopp has now said it was a discipline issue.

Seems Mama needs to get a watch.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1616: Jul 28, 2016 06:32:05 pm

Jürgen Klopp has revealed his fury with Mamadou Sakho after he sent the French defender home early from Liverpool's tour of the United States.

The German revealed that Sakho, who has only recently been cleared of a doping violation which he served a provisional suspension for, had broken team rules three times and now faces crunch talks to save his career at Anfield.

"He nearly missed the departure of Liverpool [on the plane from Liverpool to San Francisco], he missed a training session and was late for a team meal," said Klopp.

"I have to build a group here and we’ve got to start new here. I thought it maybe made sense for him to fly home to Liverpool.

F**k him off and get a few bob for him. 

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/klopp-reveals-disrespectful-sakho-was-sent-home-from-liverpools-pre-season-tour/ar-BBuY4T9?li=BBoPWjQ

Hmmm I think you're jumping to conclusions Skip - what is there in that that makes you think that this wasn't a planned return for treatment on his Achilles?

Seriously - that's the sort of baseless supposition that causes fall-outs on here  :f_tongueincheek:
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #1617: Jul 28, 2016 06:42:39 pm
      Klopp's words :"So I thought maybe it made sense for him to fly home to Liverpool and after eight or 10 days when we come back we can talk about it. It's not that serious."
      journo's : "Jürgen Klopp has revealed his fury with Mamadou Sakho" (...) [Sakho] "now faces crunch talks to save his career at Anfield"
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1618: Jul 28, 2016 06:55:15 pm
      Hmmm I think you're jumping to conclusions Skip - what is there in that that makes you think that this wasn't a planned return for treatment on his Achilles?

Seriously - that's the sort of baseless supposition that causes fall-outs on here  :f_tongueincheek:

Gave a interview on camera were he basically said it was a discipline issue - but all the stuff about crunch talks and possibly being sold is pretty much wide of the mark.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1619: Jul 28, 2016 07:20:15 pm
      Gave a interview on camera were he basically said it was a discipline issue - but all the stuff about crunch talks and possibly being sold is pretty much wide of the mark.

It was my sarcasm mate - just pulling Miro's leg - after a few weighed in yesterday with comments about journos making whole thing up.......

AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1620: Jul 28, 2016 07:26:59 pm
      I think the journos that are assigned and local to the club (Pearce & Reddy) in particular, your not going to get made up stories. They enjoy very private access to the manager, players and what is happening behind the scenes. If they went around making sh*te up they would quickly lose that connection.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1621: Jul 28, 2016 07:43:18 pm
      He's not doing himself any favours. He missed a fair chunk of football because of the whole fat burners nonsense so whilst not towing the line now, Klopp's patience are understandably getting thin. He should be making sure he is one of the first there and being 100% committed. It wasn't long ago he walked out of the stadium because he wasn't in the team under BR, he needs to start putting all this crap behind him, do what is expected and become the player we need him to be. He wont be at the club much longer if he continues to piss off Klopp.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1622: Jul 28, 2016 07:53:32 pm
      It was my sarcasm mate - just pulling Miro's leg - after a few weighed in yesterday with comments about journos making whole thing up.......

Ooops fair do's :laugh:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #1623: Jul 28, 2016 08:25:01 pm

Klopp has made a statement which I am commenting on.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1624: Jul 28, 2016 08:51:27 pm
      Klopp has made a statement which I am commenting on.

Right. That's it.

I am officially retiring my sarcasm......

I put it down to too many years of soft living on my part.

What used to be a rapier wit is now one of those foam cutlasses you get for kids......
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #1625: Jul 28, 2016 09:19:41 pm
      Being sent home early from a pre-season tour due to ill-discipline is pretty bad going. Massive privilege to be there.

Expect the player to work doubly hard from now on to make up for it and set a better example for the rest of the squad.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1626: Jul 28, 2016 09:36:07 pm
      Right. That's it.

What used to be a rapier wit is now one of those foam cutlasses you get for kids......

know what you mean my Elton john joke was brilliant and it went totally unnoticed.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #1627: Jul 28, 2016 11:22:37 pm
      know what you mean my Elton john joke was brilliant and it went totally unnoticed.

My Kangaroo one was the wrong US state.   

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1628: Jul 29, 2016 12:22:30 am
      Right. That's it.

Scotia's Sarcasm Matters!!

When do we protest  >:D
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 413 posts | 53 
      Reply #1629: Jul 29, 2016 02:23:30 pm
      I saw on skysports that Klopp also said " i always like to be the nice guy, right up until i don't have to be the nice guy anymore"  maybe we should nickname him 'Dalton'

That's if any of you can make the connection????

YNWA
      samylfc
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 392 posts |
      Reply #1630: Aug 15, 2016 09:12:07 am
      alors Mama quoi de neuf? Some reports of a move to Bekistas (or whatever you spelling it) although nothing in France../This topic is BELOW Ballo, quite not right..:P
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #1631: Aug 24, 2016 06:58:38 pm
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #1632: Aug 24, 2016 07:07:44 pm

Quick Reply