Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Victor Moses (Chelsea/Stoke)

Read 55401 times
      Scally21
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 71 
      Re: Victor Moses Player Thread
      Reply #368: Apr 19, 2014 08:23:39 pm
      How ironic would it be if after Assaidi & Borini swiping 4 points off of Chelski, that Moses comes on as a late sub tomorrow when we're at 2-2 and scores the winning goal?
      Hopefully that should fu*k about with Mourinho's head enough so as not to engage BR in his tedious 'mind games'.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #369: Apr 19, 2014 11:59:58 pm
      I'm probably gonna get a load of sh*t for this but I'll put it out there.

Anyone else feel the same as me in that I wouldn't have him anywhere near our team for the last 4 games or until we have secured the Title, whichever comes first? My reasoning is that I don't want to take any risks of him sabotaging us for his parent Club, the Chav cu*ts.

Sure it probably won't happen but I don't wan't anything to jeopardise our Title winning chances. Nothing.

He most likely won't be here next season and will have to go back to The Chavs. Don't want him do anything that could get him in Jose's good books.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #370: Apr 20, 2014 12:05:26 am

Anyone else feel the same as me in that I wouldn't have him anywhere near our team for the last 4 games or until we have secured the Title, whichever comes first? My reasoning is that I don't want to take any risks of him sabotaging us for his parent Club, the Chav cu*ts.

Sure it probably won't happen but I don't wan't anything to jeopardise our Title winning chances. Nothing.

I agree mate.

I said the other day that it might be the most irrational thought I've ever had but its definitely in my head.

« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2014 12:24:48 am by srslfc »
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #371: Apr 20, 2014 12:20:45 am

He most likely won't be here next season and will have to go back to The Chavs. Don't want him do anything that could get him in Jose's good books.

I agree mate.

I said the other day that it might be the most irrational thought alive ever had but its definitely in my head.

We can do without bad karma right now and i've had a bad feeling about him for a while now .

vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #372: Apr 20, 2014 12:52:47 am
      We can do without bad karma right now and i've had a bad feeling about him for a while now .

I would put absolutely nothing past Mourinho and Abramovich. They would be in contact. I agree I would not risk it.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #373: Apr 20, 2014 12:55:10 am
      I would put absolutely nothing past Mourinho and Abramovich. They would be in contact. I agree I would not risk it.

Nah.

I just don't think he's that arsed.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #374: Apr 20, 2014 07:51:46 am

He most likely won't be here next season and have to go back to The Chavs. Don't want him do anything that could get him in Jose's good books.

What happens if he scores the winner?

I'm not arguing with you because I agree totally with you but stranger thing have happened.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #375: Apr 20, 2014 10:34:25 am
      Had a dream that he starts today - and is hauled off after 20 mins for being totally rubbish.

Honestly, I would send him back now, there is no situation I can think on where he should be playing for us. Personally, the last 10 mins against City showed me that he was not up for it, again after a series of abject performances.

Yes, we can argue about the reasons all day long, but I just think the guy is either not good enough or does not give a rats ass. You don't get to play for anyone in the prem if your rubbish, so I guess its attitude. 
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #376: Apr 20, 2014 10:37:08 am
      What happens if he scores the winner?

I'm not arguing with you because I agree totally with you but stranger thing have happened.

Jose will go F***ing nuts!

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #377: Apr 20, 2014 11:03:54 am
      Thing is- is that; we all know how unreasonable and brutish Mourinho is.
      I don't think he'd have a chance at Chelsea if he did something amazing for us, playing in the last few games.

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #378: Apr 20, 2014 07:06:53 pm
      I'd give him a week off the club could pay for it for all I'd care, send him to Dubai or somewhere, he can't play against his parent club and I wouldn't want any tactical information inadvertently falling in to Jose's lap.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #379: Apr 20, 2014 07:21:50 pm
      How ironic would it be if after Assaidi & Borini swiping 4 points off of Chelski, that Moses comes on as a late sub tomorrow when we're at 2-2 and scores the winning goal?
      Hopefully that should fu*k about with Mourinho's head enough so as not to engage BR in his tedious 'mind games'.

Impossible. Loanees aren't allowed to play vs their parent clubs.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #380: Apr 20, 2014 08:14:59 pm
      Impossible. Loanees aren't allowed to play vs their parent clubs.

And thank goodness for that rule...means we won't have to worry about Moses coming on as a sub ;D
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #381: Apr 20, 2014 08:22:19 pm
      No positives to be spoken here , he's about as useful as tits on a bull .
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #382: Apr 20, 2014 08:23:30 pm
      And thank goodness for that rule...means we won't have to worry about Moses coming on as a sub ;D

;D Well played.

No positives to be spoken here , he's about as useful as tits on a bull .

The frustrating thing is he has a little bit of talent about him. He just can't be bothered to put in any work.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #383: Apr 20, 2014 08:24:11 pm

While I agree with you in regards him being a bad player he has been our most used sub this season. Usually when the game is out of sight and we can just rest players while using him it has to be said but still. When you looked at our options on the bench today it was quite painful, we really need Studge back for that game to allow us to put an experienced player on the bench that we can call upon to change things meaningfully.

Jones, Agger, Toure,  Cissokho, Moses, Aspas, Alberto was our bench today and I must admit I felt for Brendan at around the 60minute mark when it was clear our midfield needed a boost of energy, there was just nothing he could do.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #384: Apr 20, 2014 08:32:20 pm
      The frustrating thing is he has a little bit of talent about him. He just can't be bothered to put in any work.
      He hasn't any difficulty taken the wage every month . I'm wondering will he pick up a title medal . Is it 10 games to claim one .

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #385: Apr 20, 2014 08:35:38 pm
      He hasn't any difficulty taken the wage every month . I'm wondering will he pick up a title medal . Is it 10 games to claim one .

Let's worry about that when we get it but I know I'll be cheering a little less vigorously when he steps up to collect his.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #386: Apr 20, 2014 08:42:59 pm
      Let's worry about that when we get it but I know I'll be cheering a little less vigorously when he steps up to collect his.
      When i see it i'll be thinking of how he's like a barnacle clinging to a ship getting a free ride .

RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #387: Apr 20, 2014 08:54:13 pm
      Did well when he came on today, kept the ball and was an outlet for us.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #388: Apr 20, 2014 10:26:22 pm
      When i see it i'll be thinking of how he's like a barnacle clinging to a ship getting a free ride .

That reminds me of when Josemi stepped up on the podium when Stevie lifted Number 5 in Istanbul and stood right by him. Put a slight downer on what was as excellent photo.  :D

yacster
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 524 posts |
      Reply #389: Apr 20, 2014 10:42:42 pm
      He will be missed as an
      Option off the bench against Chelsea if Sturridge doesn't recover.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #390: Apr 21, 2014 12:07:32 am
      Did well when he came on today, kept the ball and was an outlet for us.

For sure. He's been improving, and he's played well in all the games he's played since the New Year.

A good goal in the Cup, but cameo appearances since then.

This talk of whether Moses deserves a medal though is ridiculous. Of course he deserves one. Some people still can't get over the fact he's on loan from Chelsea. All accusations have been proven to be utter rubbish. He's certainly not playing for Chelsea when he's playing for us.

Quick Reply