Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Victor Moses (Chelsea/Stoke)

Read 55422 times
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Re: Victor Moses Player Thread
      Reply #69: Dec 01, 2013 04:53:03 pm

read back from when we signed him, everyone rated him!
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #70: Dec 01, 2013 04:57:10 pm
      read back from when we signed him, everyone rated him!
      He hasn't proven it today. Hope he will from now. Hope.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #71: Dec 01, 2013 05:04:13 pm
      He was always going to be a stop gap unfortunately he does not seem to have the quality required.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #72: Dec 01, 2013 05:05:20 pm
      Really hope we don't see him in a Liverpool shirt again, he's crap.
      Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #73: Dec 01, 2013 05:14:27 pm
      Moses lacks game intelligence and tends to just run a lot. He's too one dimensional and could even be sent back in January.

chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #74: Dec 01, 2013 05:15:43 pm
      He clearly doesn't want to be here in the long term. If we can identify a replacement in the January window, I'd terminate the loan.

Shame because I quite liked him before he joined.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #75: Dec 01, 2013 05:28:09 pm
      Think he's the only player we've signed in recent memory I haven't made a comment on the signing day. Felt totally uninspired and a touch of desperation about the loaning and it's still looking like that.

Should never get a deal here, he clearly doesn't want it enough for a start. He's a lazy little sh*te too, doesn't track, doesn't move when off the ball and simply runs when he has it, send him home in January and apply for a refund against the trades description act of "football player".
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #76: Dec 01, 2013 05:30:29 pm

Should never get a deal here, he clearly doesn't want it enough for a start. He's a lazy little sh*te too, doesn't track, doesn't move when off the ball and simply runs when he has it, send him home in January and apply for a refund against the trades description act of "football player".
      There was a stage in todays game, where he gave the ball to Hendo near the corner flag and then literally just stood next to him about 2 foot from him, instead of moving and creating an option.

I really can't stand the guy to be honest, today has just put me over the edge.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #77: Dec 01, 2013 05:35:06 pm
      There was a stage in todays game, where he gave the ball to Hendo near the corner flag and then literally just stood next to him about 2 foot from him, instead of moving and creating an option.

I really can't stand the guy to be honest, today has just put me over the edge.

It was similar in the first 5 minutes of the match mate, we got a thrown in by their corner flag and he did the best impression of a statue he could. We need players who want it more than anyone else, Moses is far away from being a player who puts in effort.

Probably has his nose out of joint by being dropped, with that crap he came out in the media about "coming here to play". Henderson, while he was sh*te today I'll never doubt that lad's effort level, this one though, yes I do doubt his effort levels every time he plays.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #78: Dec 01, 2013 06:00:41 pm
      As Luke hinted a desperate performance from a desperate player who was a desperate signing. No intelligence (he's thick as anything), is lazy for most the match. Poor technical quality, poor mentality - just all round dreadful and I can't wait for the day we can send him back to those classless cu*ts where he no doubt belongs. F**k, he can get on the next train back to London. I'll buy the god damn ticket for him.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #79: Dec 01, 2013 06:30:02 pm
      He was disappointing today. Gave away the ball for the goal. Didn't look sharp. Saw a few times he didn't make himself available for a pass. And there was one moment in the 2nd half when the Hull defender passed it back to the keeper and he just stopped running, keeper controlled it, walked straight out of the box unchallenged to pick out a guy - that REALLY pissed me off, I was f'ing and blinding at the TV.

He nearly scored, and he really should have, keeper made decent save at 1-1. Would've changed the game. I don't think he's a world beater, and most won't agree, but even after a poor performance today I still think he's better than Alberto (who looks completely sh*te), and on a par with Sterling, who still has too much 'headless chicken' about him. Doesn't say much about our strength in depth imo.

Main disappointment though was his attitude, just didn't look bothered, which pissed me right off. Then again today, I really don't think he was a lot worse than many others cause a lot of guys were terrible today. Even Luis had one of his worst games.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #80: Dec 01, 2013 06:31:36 pm
      Infuriating
      Stevie-G
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts |
      Reply #81: Dec 01, 2013 06:35:08 pm
      F*cking awful. Thanks God it's only a loan.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #82: Dec 01, 2013 07:06:52 pm
      Even Luis had one of his worst games.

He did but when he's having to drop to the halfway line to receive the ball after 20minutes the clues were all there to be seen. You can't play without service, only when Coutinho and Aspas came on did Luis start receiving balls in positions he can hurt the opposition. This is not defending Luis, but I think he at least has a lot more mitigating factors than others today.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #83: Dec 01, 2013 09:39:38 pm
      F*cking awful. Thanks God it's only a loan.

This. He and Cissoko must be the two worst loans in a long time. Not only are they garbage, but they are arguably holding back our own kids. Don't think Flanaghan and Sterling are world beaters at this stage, but they offer more than these two.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #84: Dec 02, 2013 05:46:06 am
      He made Downing look a decent player.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #85: Dec 02, 2013 07:45:42 am
      Really had high hopes for the lad but after yesterdays performance, when he was given a chance to start from the off, he showed no passion, no desire and no skill to even remotely warrant a place in our starting eleven.

Thank F**k it's a only a loan deal as I honestly don't think he wants to be here.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #86: Dec 02, 2013 08:56:00 am
      He made Downing look a decent player.

Stewie actually is a decent player and I'd take him over Moses or Sterling right now.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #87: Dec 02, 2013 10:15:50 am
      He'll be lucky to get another 20 minutes for us, let alone 20 goals.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #88: Dec 02, 2013 10:20:47 am
      Both our loan signings looking like a waste of time now.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Reply #89: Dec 02, 2013 04:06:57 pm
      Think he's the only player we've signed in recent memory I haven't made a comment on the signing day. Felt totally uninspired and a touch of desperation about the loaning and it's still looking like that.

He runs into too much blind alleys for me, and doesn't have the intelligence to link up well with the strikers. He looks out of his depth and I wonder why Chelsea bought him for 13m in the first place! I don't think Mourinho rates him to be honest and that's why he was happy to loan him out to us. 2 of our loan signings have been awful signings. Didn't we learn from the Sahin experience?
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #90: Dec 02, 2013 04:12:11 pm
      At the moment Moses is worthless.  But at this moment I'd rather have the option.  Our attack is at half capacity when you look around at the players at our disposal Moses is one of a few that potentially has goals in him.  I am not going to hold my breathe but think in the coming weeks the odd goal from him will be key.  I do think he shouldn't start and come off the bench.  For me we need Allen back playing from the start now.  First thing first we need to stop giving the ball away easily against weak opposition.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Reply #91: Dec 18, 2013 08:15:24 pm
      No wonder hes playing sh*te. Hes recently been picked for Planet Earth along with Messi, Falcao, Ronaldo, Cassilias and co to play a football match against aliens.

Yes Moses was picked in the 11...

Moses joins #GALAXY11

Here is the "beginning" video, which came out today.

#GALAXY11: The Beginning

Quick Reply