Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Please help me! Tickets for Upper Anfield Stand for Liverpool fan

Read 3418 times
      tolz
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Please help me! Tickets for Upper Anfield Stand for Liverpool fan
      Sep 14, 2013 07:18:12 pm
      Hi,

My boyfriend is a massive Liverpool fan. I am trying to purchase tickets from the Liverpool FC site and the only ones available are hospitality tickets and are described as follows:

Liverpool at The Hilton
      Located right in the heart of Liverpool One, The Hilton Hotel boasts superb surroundings, efficient and friendly staff and delicious food. Match Day hospitality at The Hilton will start with a reception drink before enjoying a mouth watering three course meal. Executive coaches await to transfer you and your guests to the stadium in time to soak up the pre match atmosphere. (Coach Transfers back to The Hilton after the game also included). Package includes:

Reception drink
      Three course meal
      Tea/coffee
      Match programme
      Coach Transfers
      Match Ticket in Upper Anfield Road Stand
      (Please note car park passes not included with this package)

Parties of 8 and under will be accommodated on shared tables.

Can anyone advise whether these seats would be ok despite it being in the area where the away fans are placed?

I don't want to get this one wrong - it's a surprise and I want to get it right

Thank you to anyone that can help  :)
      MsGerrard
      Re: Please help me! Tickets for Upper Anfield Stand for Liverpool fan
      Reply #1: Sep 14, 2013 09:56:02 pm
      http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/anfield-seating-plan

All the seats at Anfield give you a pretty good view, the away supporters are located in the bottom left hand side side of the Anfield Road end, you will be opposite the kop, so will have a glorious view when You'll Never Walk Alone is in full flow.

I'm sure your boyfriend will love this package, any Liverpool fan would.

Which game is it for?

Quick Reply