Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Help needed to a friend

Read 2310 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Help needed to a friend
      Oct 30, 2013 10:29:02 pm
      A good friend of mine, whom I've met via a Brazilian Liverpool forum, is going to live in Liverpool in 2014. He'll be studying Geophysics at the University of Liverpool as an exchange student from January 20th to December.

As the good Liverpool fan he is, he's trying to make the most of this opportunity and watch as many LFC games as he possibly can.

However, we're not sure what's the best way to approach this situation - the ticket purchase system is complicated and, with the season underway, it's not clear for us what he's got to do to be eligible for tickets.

He's considering paying for Membership Light, but would that be enough? Is there another, maybe better way?

Any advice on what he could do to watch as many games not only this, but also next season would be highly appreciated.

I know there are lots of wonderful people in this forum that have helped me greatly both times I visited Liverpool and I'm sure you'll make him feel welcome in Scouse land ;D Hopefully I'll join him at the University of Liverpool (not to study Geophysics though :D) in the 2nd semester ;)

He's recently registered in the forum (his name is Oscar, username is ozk) but can't post in this board yet.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Re: Help needed to a friend
      Reply #1: Oct 31, 2013 11:35:57 am
      Sign up for a membership, tickets for second half of the season go on sale soon.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #2: Oct 31, 2013 01:40:31 pm
      Let me know when he is coming and i'll see what I can do for him.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #3: Oct 31, 2013 02:49:40 pm
      FA Cup auto enrollment ends 26/11 Diego may be worth getting him to register for that. Will have a ticket then for any home F.A Cup game we end up in this season.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #4: Nov 04, 2013 12:26:57 am
      He's considering paying for Membership Light, but would that be enough? Is there another, maybe better way?

I'd recommend he get himself a membership.

As has been pointed out - tickets go on sale soon for the second half of the season so I wouldn't hang about. 
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5: Nov 04, 2013 08:10:04 am
      Yep, buy the membership like right now as they can take a while sending you your card out. They say within 30 days and mine was close to the full 30.

MsGerrard
      Reply #6: Nov 04, 2013 02:17:26 pm
      Ticket sales for the second half of the season go up NEXT WEEK  :gt-happyup:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #7: Nov 13, 2013 02:40:24 pm
      My friend asked me to post here in his name (as he still can't do it) to say THANK YOU for all the replies, and that he acquired Membership and managed to get tickets for a few games, such as LFC vs Arsenal, vs Tottenham, vs Chelsea, vs Newcastle. No need to say that he's very happy about it :D

Quick Reply