Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Christmas 2013

Read 2268 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Christmas 2013
      Dec 03, 2013 01:44:50 pm
      With Christmas just around the corner, what has everybody got for planned for the festive period?

Also, what is everyone getting from the big man in a red suit and grey beard?

Flying home to Belfast on the 21st December for an extended break. I personally love Christmas as it is the only time of the year when all me and my siblings are back in our parents house. We all just have a laugh so it's brilliant.

As for what I am getting, would love some books. Love Football and have an interest in Irish history and politics so if anyone has any recommendations, please drop me a message.

:)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Christmas 2013
      Reply #1: Dec 03, 2013 02:09:56 pm
      Will be home with Paul, daughter Leanne and granddaughter Keira but will miss seeing the rest of the family until 29th Dec unless my son and his family arrive on Boxing Day.  Still working on that one  ;D

Think Paul's got me a new phone, he's getting a ps4.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2: Dec 03, 2013 03:40:22 pm
      Won't be doing much over the festive period due to work hours in retail but hoping to spend 2 days (Boxing & Christmas day) on the trot with my 3 little boys & quality time with my parents,bothers & sisters.

Merry Christmas to all Reds.

:D

Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #3: Dec 09, 2013 10:42:06 pm
      Won't be doing much over the festive period due to work hours in retail but hoping to spend 2 days (Boxing & Christmas day) on the trot with my 3 little boys & quality time with my parents,bothers & sisters.

Merry Christmas to all Reds.

:D

That's what Christmas is about mate, spending it with family.

On the topic of Christmas, have to get a Secret Santa present in work. Isn't allowed to be chocolate or alcohol, it's unisex as you don't know who you are buying for and no more than £10. Any ideas? All serious suggestions will be considered.

;)
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #4: Dec 09, 2013 11:50:57 pm
      That's what Christmas is about mate, spending it with family.

On the topic of Christmas, have to get a Secret Santa present in work. Isn't allowed to be chocolate or alcohol, it's unisex as you don't know who you are buying for and no more than £10. Any ideas? All serious suggestions will be considered.

;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hanayama-5035-Coaster-Puzzle/dp/B000WGJECC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1386632988&sr=8-7&keywords=hanayama

More than a few choices in the range as well.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #5: Dec 10, 2013 02:11:28 am
      I will be hanging out with my family. My sister will be flying home on December 16th, so I will hang out with her, my niece and nephew while they are in town. It will be the first time I get to see my nephew. He was born a month ago.

Not sure what I will be getting this year. Not bothered by the gifts as long as the family will be together for the holiday.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 562 posts | 128 
      Reply #6: Dec 10, 2013 11:14:51 pm
      Off to Thailand on  the 21st for a month. Worked out well as currently living in a hotel after the house went on fire 2 weeks ago. Will see my mum in Thailand as she spends half her time there. Not fussed on presents as we have nowhere to put anything at present as we will be out of the house for up to 6 months
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #7: Dec 13, 2013 10:41:18 am
      We cooked a Christmas dinner last night our house for all our friends. Was nomalicious! ;D

Just 3 lads my age so it's a great achievement ha! I cooked the ham, one of the lads did 2 chickens (easier than turkey!) and a lot of mash. The one of the other lads did like garlic bread stuff and then prawn cocktails. Then some of the girls did veg & stuffing for us and another house did loads of deserts like chocolate biscuit case etc. went through a good few bottles of wine too, and had Christmas decorations & music all over.

Greta evening! It's acually fun just all standing around helping each other cook a big dinner like that! :) I'll throw up pictures some time.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #8: Dec 13, 2013 11:49:38 am
      Heading back to the UK next friday night via Calais up to yorkshire to see our parents and my new born great neice and If I've been good a visit from Santa Claus my ensue !
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #9: Dec 13, 2013 12:00:18 pm

;)

Sale on:
      http://www.discount-sex-toys.co.uk/anal-toys/butt-buddy.html

No, no need to thank me.

Christmas is always a bit fu**ed up for me. The ex insists on having the kids Christmas morning as they live with her anyway but then can't wait to get rid so she can go out on the lash.
      I finish work this Friday then will stay home until Christmas Day and drive to Stockport to pick the kids up when they've had dinner, probably a microwave pizza and a bag of crisps.
      Then we'll travel to my parents' house and start Christmas properly by opening presents and having a proper dinner in the evening then putting our feet up, watching crap on the telly with a pint and a mince pie or 12.
      I'll stay there until she's sobered up enough for me to drop them off on New Year's Day then head to work for a night shift on zero sleep.

As for what I'm getting, I've already had a PS4 so would actually be annoyed if I get anything else as well!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #10: Dec 14, 2013 10:16:53 am
      White pudding will help me through crimbo?.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #11: Dec 16, 2013 12:39:05 pm
      Going to be a quiet Christmas for me, just your simple basic one. Looking forward to the start of a new year more.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,277 posts | 762 
      Reply #12: Dec 18, 2013 08:37:53 pm
      I went into WHSmiths here in Rhyl yesterday to buy my cousin a £10 voucher for her Christmas present, on arriving home I noticed that I had been given a £20 voucher, paying by debit card, I did not notice, until checking the receipt. Taking the voucher back to the store today, I was told that I could not have a £10 refund, only 2 £10 vouches, so much for the store's Christmas spirit. So be careful when you go shopping folks everyone is so eager to take your cash, one way or another.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #13: Dec 18, 2013 08:54:50 pm
      I went into WHSmiths here in Rhyl yesterday to buy my cousin a £10 voucher for her Christmas present, on arriving home I noticed that I had been given a £20 voucher, paying by debit card, I did not notice, until checking the receipt. Taking the voucher back to the store today, I was told that I could not have a £10 refund, only 2 £10 vouches, so much for the store's Christmas spirit. So be careful when you go shopping folks everyone is so eager to take your cash, one way or another.

That sounds like a load of bollocks mate.

I'm almost certain you're entitled to a full refund if you so wish.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,277 posts | 762 
      Reply #14: Dec 18, 2013 08:57:48 pm
      I have sent customer services an e-mail, making a complaint, anyway thanks for the interest mate.

Quick Reply