Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.

Read 39939 times
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Dec 30, 2013 11:43:56 am
      As we all know, Jose Mourinho is a peculiar character. He has character traits of no other, but this does't in any shape or form make him a likeable person. Like Manchester United, I would go as far to say that Jose Mourinho controls what is said by the media in this country. You can tell by the press conferences alone that all these news reporters have their pants dropped low waiting to get fu**ed by this so called special one. They are, in a sense, comparable to Bieber fans. It's pathetic, and last night the headlines on certain tabloids and news sites support this incessant love the media has for him.

Headlines:

BBC Sport: Mourinho accuses Suarez of diving
      SkySports: Jose: Book Suarez for dive
      ITV Football: Mou blasts Suarez for 'acrobatic swimming pool jump'

The above headlines clearly shows which direction the finger is being pointed at - Luis Suarez. Take into account that not everyone watched last nights game, and nor will they read beyond the headlines. If they did, they'd probably realise that Mourinho is a deluded man who time and again makes hypocritical statements (that should have been concluded a while ago, though). But fact of the matter is, Jose's voice is once again being heard and like before, he is diverting all that is wrong with his team and players, onto other teams and players. As far as I'm concerned, he is the media. Not just will this affect the outlook on other teams, but it'll also influence the decision making from a number of referees. Would they dare make a bold decision? Absolutely not. Being the focal point in today's media is not ideal.

How about a different headline? How about: 'Chelsea escape crucial penalty decision.' But it's not just us who feel antagonised by this man. Hopefully it'll only be a matter of time until everyone gets bored of him.

Here is a decent start: http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/30/why-jose-mourinhos-comments-on-luis-suarez-have-exposed-the-chelsea-boss-as-just-a-silly-hypocrite-4244844/?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Reply #1: Dec 30, 2013 12:28:28 pm
      I'm f**king furious at this hypocritical little turd, I'm talking about Maureen btw. How f**king dare he suggest Hazard is an honest lad when he blatantly dived and in the next breath suggest that Luis dived. LFC should sue him for damaging the good name of their asset Suarez and the club itself. Set a precendent in football and stop managers influencing the future decisions of referees.

He then goes on to say how terrible diving is and how he, passionate supporter of English football, hates to see it when his teams have ALWAYS dived.

Utter utter scumbag of a human being and how Brendan can be best buddies with him speaks a lot of Brendan's character, I'm not impressed.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #2: Dec 30, 2013 02:18:35 pm
      Throwing his arms up in the air towards the final whistle to the crowd to his supposed 'best mate' was scum of the highest order. Hate the grey headed Portuguese c**t.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #3: Dec 30, 2013 04:45:35 pm
      Just change the title to Jose Mourinho, The Arsehole and be done with it.

The media were just wating for this 'outburst' and will be lapping it up now that Mourinho is 'back'.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #4: Dec 30, 2013 05:34:46 pm

In the 18yd Box, YES
      Contact, YES
      Off the ball, YES
      Intentional, YES

Penalty YES,... but

South Yorkshire Manc loving Ref, YES
      Suarez, YES.

NOT GIVEN
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5: Dec 30, 2013 06:05:43 pm

In the 18yd Box, YES
      Contact, YES
      Off the ball, YES
      Intentional, YES

Penalty YES,... but

South Yorkshire Manc loving Ref, YES
      Suarez, YES.

NOT GIVEN

Webb is even looking right at it, there is no way he wouldn't have seen what Eto'o done. If that was the other way round then the FA would have taken action after the game and given Suarez a ban.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #6: Dec 30, 2013 06:10:33 pm
      Webb is even looking right at it, there is no way he wouldn't have seen what Eto'o done.

That's what makes this one so hard to take.

So many times we hear about human error or that the ref can't see everyting going on but he was looking directly at it and he should be made to come out and explain why he choose not to give it. It's ridiculous that clubs are duty bound to send someone out to take to the press yet the refs just slope off without a word to explain their actions.

The same goes for the linesman who gave Raheem offside against City as it is beyond belief that he seen that as offside given his, and the players, positions.
      « Last Edit: Dec 30, 2013 10:09:47 pm by srslfc »
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #7: Dec 30, 2013 06:12:03 pm
      It was expected as soon as Webb was confirmed to be reffing the game. When has Webb ever gave us anything? Not shocked at all, knew it was coming. c**t.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #8: Dec 30, 2013 07:42:58 pm
      So can a ref doing anything he wants in a game then with no repercussions as long as the brown envelopes are fat enough?
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,181 posts | 832 
      Reply #9: Dec 30, 2013 08:30:33 pm
      Mourinho is a Class A Troll
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #10: Dec 30, 2013 09:34:48 pm
      That's what makes this one so hard to take.

So many times we hear anout human error or that the ref can't see evryting going on but he was looking directly at it and he should be made to come ut and explain why he choose not to give it. It's ridiclous that clubs are duty bound to send someone out to take to the press yet the refs just slope off without a word to explain their actions.

The same goes for the linesman who gave Raheem offside against City as it is beyond belief that he seen that as offside given his, and the players, positions.

Is right. A player does something wrong and the FA pull them up on it, a manager speaks his mind and gets pulled up on it but an official can cost a team points or totally ruin a game but they get away with it and basically get protected.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #11: Dec 30, 2013 09:54:41 pm
      This is Mourinho backing his player. I don't for one second believe that if Jose Mourinho watches that incident again he comes to the conlusion it's a dive. It suits him to carry on the Suarez the diver tag because it means we'll keep getting stitched up.

From the same press conference:

"Jose, if a Chelsea player was doing this ("diving"), what would you do?"
      "I'd tell them to stop"

Yeah right.

You can't believe what he says to the press, it's all a game.

There's not much Luis can do except keep playing his game, not go down too easily and hope that the decisions eventually come. All of our rivals know much stronger we are with Suarez than without him, thus if they can make the man feel so vilified he'll leave the country, all the better. It's what Slur Alex realised the first time Luis ripped his team a new one.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #12: Dec 30, 2013 10:26:35 pm
      All the teams Jose has managed have had their fair share of divers, particularly Chelsea. I wouldn't call him a hypocrite, hes just a pathological liar!

And to think, some people wanted this clown to manage our club!!
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #13: Dec 30, 2013 10:29:45 pm
      Now apparently all pundits are ex Liverpool players!  :lmao: Why is the lying c**t so obsessed with us?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2531039/Jose-Mourinho-says-hell-pundit-75-combat-ex-Liverpool-stars.html
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #14: Dec 31, 2013 10:11:07 am
      Some wanted Maureen the asshole as our manager? F***ing glad we have swerved him.

No time for him and that plastic club.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,693 posts | 892 
      Reply #15: Jan 01, 2014 01:07:55 pm
      Maureen is a troll. He simply points the finger at others and tells what the press want to hear. The press want to sell their papers and they quote whatever shitt that comes out of his mouth.
      DanMann

• 5,741 posts | 882 
      Reply #16: Jan 01, 2014 11:52:32 pm
      Just saw the replay of the Oscar dive. Unbelievable.

Surely Mourinho will come out and make a statement about it and confirm that the Yellow card was deserved. What, after claiming Suarez dived and deserved a yellow.. :D
      Tadders

• 6,766 posts | 570 
      Reply #17: Jan 05, 2014 06:30:18 pm
      I hate this bloke more than Ferguson, how incredible is that....his lies and bullshit are perceived as mind games and genius....I wish he would F**k off and manage a club on a budget for a change and see how he gets on...
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #18: Jan 05, 2014 08:32:14 pm
      haha I don't think he would know what to do without buckets of money!
      He's not the same bloke who left for Madrid.
      He is so up his own arse it's unreal, I have never liked him & I'm glad to see so many people jumping on my bandwagon!
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #19: Jan 05, 2014 08:33:50 pm
      Got a massive ego and thinks he is the best manager in the game. Massive c**t he is.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #20: Jan 05, 2014 10:03:25 pm
      Got a massive ego and thinks he is the best manager in the game. Massive c**t he is.

He's certainly one of the best.

Surely Mourinho will come out and make a statement about it and confirm that the Yellow card was deserved.

That he did.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #21: Jan 05, 2014 10:10:54 pm
      The way he has the media around his finger is beginning to properly annoy me

A denied penalty for Liverpool all of a sudden became "Suarez in dive storm"  :mad:

Who is this Mourinho moral arbiter of the game all of a sudden?
      His Porto side were one of the worst sides for play acting I have ever watched.
      He forced a referee to quit the game, poked a man in the eye from behind and the list goes on and on and on.
      And guess what. Chelsea's 2 games since playing us? 2 legitimate yellow cards for diving (Oscar and Ramires)

And all this talk he's giving just now about how chelsea can't win the title blah blah. He's playing his usual tricks but if he honestly thinks that Abramovich should send a rocket up his backside the money that has been spent on that side!

Knob
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #22: Jan 05, 2014 10:12:32 pm
      I hate this bloke more than Ferguson, how incredible is that....his lies and bullshit are perceived as mind games and genius....I wish he would f**k off and manage a club on a budget for a change and see how he gets on...

Porto?

Quick Reply