Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.

Read 39946 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Reply #230: Mar 19, 2014 07:42:13 pm

Who knows? I think it might just be written in the stars for Arsenal to do something it bring Wenger's 1000th game and all

Another Rosicky stunner wouldn't go astray.  :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #231: Mar 20, 2014 01:39:50 am
      Fingers crossed, Ian!

Or Bendtner! :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      Reply #232: Mar 20, 2014 01:45:17 am
      Oi forgot about Bendtner, Jon...good shout that. Can see Jose up in the stands going ape sh*t if that happens.  ;D
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #233: Mar 21, 2014 12:05:39 am
      I think he may last a bit longer this time as he doesn't seem quite so combustible, but who knows?

The Arsenal Chelsea game will be interesting indeed. I think I'd be happy with a draw. And lots of injuries, controversy, suspension and touchline bans.
      And maybe this might happen , hopefully .
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10713040/Roman-Abramovich-should-face-sanctions-says-Vladimir-Putin-critic.html
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #234: Apr 07, 2014 01:07:49 pm
      This is an extract from Diego Torres book about "The Dark Side of Mourinho".  The guy is one paranoid f**king head case if this is anywhere near the truth.

No wonder he's looking like a shell of his old self since he's back at the bridge.

The presence of a mole at Real Madrid worried Mourinho so much that between 2011 and 2012 he ordered two sweeps of the hotel where the team stayed to search for hidden microphones. The investigations were unsuccessful. The Sheraton Mirasierra was apparently clean.

The control of information was another thing that deeply exercised Mourinho; he assigned a group of people to carry out a daily analysis of everything that the media said about him. Every morning Mourinho received a package containing the summary. His day began at 8am in his office at Valdebebas, studying videos, articles and broadcasts. He realised that he and his colleagues were not the only sources of the content, and that certain things that were being published did not exactly project an image of infallibility.

He began to suspect that there were leaks in his organisation. The proximity of the Clásico ramped up his sense of suspicion. According to club sources, the growing fear of leaks made Mourinho ask the directors to set up a study of the phone records of players and club employees. Some players were warned about this informally, as it was in their interest to be careful about whom they spoke to on their mobiles. The secrecy, however, did not prevent the boss’s intentions becoming widely known. In fact they were obvious in every training session.

At 5pm on 16 April 2011, shortly before Madrid’s home league match against Barcelona, the newspaper Marca reported in its online edition that Madrid would play Pepe in midfield, along with Khedira and Alonso. The team selection was unprecedented: Casillas, Ramos, Albiol, Carvalho, Marcelo, Pepe, Khedira, Alonso, Di María, Ronaldo and Benzema.

The 1-1 draw did not help the home team’s title chances but the crowd applauded their team off with a certain relief, Barça’s last couple of visits having ended with scores of 0–2 and 2–6, and filed out of the stadium reasonably content. Not so Mourinho.

He waited for the team in the dressing room before issuing a torrent of accusations and insults that distorted his face until he began to sob loudly: “You’re traitors. I asked you not to speak with anyone about the team selection but you’ve betrayed me. It shows that you’re not on my side. You’re sons of bitches.

“The only friend I have in this dressing room is Granero . . . and I’m not even sure that I can trust him any more. You’ve left me all on my own. You’re the most treacherous squad I’ve had in my life. Nothing more than sons of bitches.”

Casillas did not wait for the outburst to finish. He pretended that nothing was happening, turned around and went to the shower; he was not the only one who ignored the commotion. But Mourinho was filled with such intense emotion that he grabbed a can of Red Bull and hurled it against the wall. It exploded and drops of the sugary energy drink ran down the faces of those nearest to him.

Squatting on the ground — some say he was kneeling — he rattled off a further series of insults, then, getting up, he wiped the tears from his face and announced that he was going to speak with Pérez [Real’s president] and Sánchez [a director] because they would be able to find the mole. He promised reprisals and also made an analogy between martial law and football: “If I’m in Vietnam and I see you laugh at a mate, I’d grab a gun with my own hands and kill you. Now it’s you yourselves who have to look for the one that leaked the line-up.”

For everyone present it was difficult to work out if what they had seen was a real loss of emotional control or a piece of spontaneous theatre. By improvisation or calculation, Mourinho had ensured that everyone had been on edge. The team had been emotionally stirred up and he had adjusted the final details of his grand tactical plan. All his work, all his energy, the planning of more than nine months, were now focused on one goal: to reach a state of ecstasy in the final of the Copa del Rey in Valencia on 20 April.

The days were filled with impassioned talk until finally 20 April arrived. He talked about politics, about nationalism, about the inexorable division between the Castilian and Catalan peoples. He told the players that they had nothing in common with Barça. He knew, he said, because he had lived in Barcelona for many years, and was well aware of the local culture and the education that Catalan children receive. He explained that people like Puyol, Busquets, Xavi and Piqué had been taught from childhood to distance themselves from Spaniards such as Casillas, Ramos and Arbeloa.

He insisted that his players were wrong if they thought they had made friendships with the Barça players over their years together in the Spanish national team. The Barça players were not their friends because they took advantage of this supposed friendship by betraying the Madrid players, trying to snatch their prestige from them through their manipulation of the press.

They, the Madrid players, were not to participate in this charade any more. They must accept their role as bad guys and should refuse to acknowledge their rivals. Mourinho warned his players that if he saw any of them shaking hands outside of the formalities of the game they would be turning their backs on him — and on their team-mates. Anyone making any such friendly gesture towards the opposition ran the risk of becoming something very much like a traitor.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      Reply #235: Apr 07, 2014 01:30:44 pm
      Wow...mindblowing stuff that. He's a F***ing nutcase.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #236: Apr 07, 2014 01:41:01 pm
      feck me, he needs some serious therapy. It's all starting to make sense now.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #237: Apr 07, 2014 01:46:21 pm
      Paranoia paranoia gets me schizophrenic....

Could see Jose being sacked again, that would really make him special, bullet by the Russian twice.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #238: Apr 07, 2014 03:17:04 pm
      @BabettevHaaren: Cruyff on Mourinho: "When things go well, it's the result of his good work, but the players are to blame when things are going badly."

So true
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #239: Apr 07, 2014 03:54:53 pm
      This is an extract from Diego Torres book about "The Dark Side of Mourinho".  The guy is one paranoid f**king head case if this is anywhere near the truth.

No wonder he's looking like a shell of his old self since he's back at the bridge.

He waited for the team in the dressing room before issuing a torrent of accusations and insults that distorted his face until he began to sob loudly: “You’re traitors. I asked you not to speak with anyone about the team selection but you’ve betrayed me. It shows that you’re not on my side. You’re sons of bitches.

“The only friend I have in this dressing room is Granero . . . and I’m not even sure that I can trust him any more. You’ve left me all on my own. You’re the most treacherous squad I’ve had in my life. Nothing more than sons of bitches.”

Casillas did not wait for the outburst to finish. He pretended that nothing was happening, turned around and went to the shower; he was not the only one who ignored the commotion. But Mourinho was filled with such intense emotion that he grabbed a can of Red Bull and hurled it against the wall. It exploded and drops of the sugary energy drink ran down the faces of those nearest to him.

Squatting on the ground — some say he was kneeling — he rattled off a further series of insults, then, getting up, he wiped the tears from his face and announced that he was going to speak with Pérez [Real’s president] and Sánchez [a director] because they would be able to find the mole. He promised reprisals and also made an analogy between martial law and football: “If I’m in Vietnam and I see you laugh at a mate, I’d grab a gun with my own hands and kill you. Now it’s you yourselves who have to look for the one that leaked the line-up.”

For everyone present it was difficult to work out if what they had seen was a real loss of emotional control or a piece of spontaneous theatre. By improvisation or calculation, Mourinho had ensured that everyone had been on edge. The team had been emotionally stirred up and he had adjusted the final details of his grand tactical plan. All his work, all his energy, the planning of more than nine months, were now focused on one goal: to reach a state of ecstasy in the final of the Copa del Rey in Valencia on 20 April.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #240: Apr 07, 2014 05:58:24 pm
      Nice to see the legend that is Johan Cruyff having another dig at him.

As for that extract about his misdemeanours in Madrid, well, the man is mentally ill in a Gordon Brown type of way.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #241: Apr 07, 2014 06:17:25 pm
      :lmao: at that excerpt. My God do he and Chelsea deserve each other!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #242: Apr 08, 2014 12:12:49 am
      He's fast becoming a parody of himself, I think he'll find it increasingly difficult to recreate that bond and togetherness he had at Chelsea in his first stint where ever he manages.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #243: Apr 08, 2014 12:21:07 am
      He's fast becoming a parody of himself, I think he'll find it increasingly difficult to recreate that bond and togetherness he had at Chelsea in his first stint where ever he manages.

He did a god job recreating it at Inter but I do agree with your sentiments.

Can anyone explain the Lukaku situation? Seems tailor made for that side, I can't understand why there is this strong suggestion he'll be sold in the summer.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #244: Apr 08, 2014 12:45:25 am
      The 'Special in the head' one clearly.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #245: Apr 08, 2014 09:11:46 am
      Jesus titty F***ing Christ is he mental or what?

c**t and crazy. Lethal mix.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #246: Apr 08, 2014 09:17:11 am
      He did a god job recreating it at Inter but I do agree with your sentiments.

Can anyone explain the Lukaku situation? Seems tailor made for that side, I can't understand why there is this strong suggestion he'll be sold in the summer.

I read somewhere that the Chavs were after that young lad Ross Barkley at Everton and Lukaku was to play a part in the proposed deal.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #247: Apr 08, 2014 09:35:58 am
      Jesus titty F***ing Christ is he mental or what?

c**t and crazy. Lethal mix.

Been reading more excerpts and this book seems full of nonsense. While I would definitely not be shocked to find Mourinho is a completely control freak and nutter, this book tells some extremely far fetched stories.

It says he has frosty relations with a lot of his players but so many of them came out after he left praising him. The book says guys like Khedira and Alonso were part of the anti-Mourinho group but they were definitely not. Alonso said how much he loved Mourinho.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #248: Apr 08, 2014 09:41:47 pm
      5 years in a row Mourinho has now managed a team in the CL semis - impressive.
      Not fussed they're through though, they play us in between the semi, can only be a positive for us
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #249: Apr 08, 2014 10:14:26 pm
      5 years in a row Mourinho has now managed a team in the CL semis - impressive.
      Not fussed they're through though, they play us in between the semi, can only be a positive for us

Nothing impressive about their hoof ball tactics and although I hate to see that plastic club doing well I have to agree can only be good for us.

Cavani what a load of sh*te if he is worth £55M how much is Suarez.
      Looking at the teams in this years CL sh*t how I wish we were in there. Two multi billion pound assembled teams turn out turgid play like that. I feel embarrassed for both owners!

BTW Mourinho is still a c**t.

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #250: Apr 08, 2014 10:19:26 pm
      Looking at the teams in this years CL sh*t how I wish we were in there. Two multi billion pound assembled teams turn out turgid play like that. I feel embarrassed for both owners!

That's what gives me hope about teams like us and Dortmund, teams built on team spirit. I feel like the neutral always enjoys the success much more and in the face of adversity there's only one team that will stick together. It's the same reason I believe most proper fans, while they may have moments of true frustration and even jealousy, would never want a billionaire owner willing to just plough more and more money in.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #251: Apr 08, 2014 11:09:54 pm
      Don't think anyone even really pays attention to him anymore, constantly says and does things for a reaction but doesn't get one anymore. Tool of the highest order!
      yacster
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 524 posts |
      Reply #252: Apr 08, 2014 11:18:46 pm
      Hope he ends up with no trophies and the two comPetitions distract them in different directions

Quick Reply