Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.

Read 39943 times
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Re: Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Reply #46: Feb 01, 2014 07:14:38 pm
      Mourinho is a fraud.....spent £500m at Chelsea and over £300m at Real Madrid.

Stick him in at Palace or Sunderland and you will see the man for what he is.

His bullshit comments are designed to cover up his own failings.

I don't buy into the genius tripe spouted by some on here and the media.

I maintain without unlimited funds he does f**k all.

True as F**k mate. It's alright when you have got millions to spend.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #47: Feb 01, 2014 07:17:03 pm
      I agree with quite a bit of what mourinho says about refs and city on here. I've seen some people say that they hate him more than whisky nose. I myself dislike Wenger more than jose. Wenger just complains all the time.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25998021

Christ almighty. You dislike Wenger more than Mourinho? No respect for a football manager who's legitimately achieved his success through hard work and intelligence but more for a mouthy, cocky and free loader like Mourinho? What the actual f**k? Your  comments border on trolling and a piss poor attempt at that.
      « Last Edit: Feb 02, 2014 12:11:38 am by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #48: Feb 02, 2014 12:05:15 am
      Christ almighty. You dislike Wenger more than Mourinho? No respect for a football manager who's legitimately achieved his success through hard work and intelligence but more for a mouthy, cocky and free loader like Mourinho? What the actual f**k? You're comments border on trolling and a piss poor attempt at that.

I personally just think he's got sh*t fer brains.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #49: Feb 02, 2014 12:08:44 am
      I personally just think he's got sh*t fer brains.

About right for some appalling posts.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #50: Feb 02, 2014 05:51:00 am
      Anyone see Jose's interview he did for the Citeh match? In it, he was saying " lots of people including Chelsea fans have been asking why we not sign any striker in the January Transfer window, I tell them wait till you see which Striker we will sign in the Summer" or words very close to that effect. Anyone have any hints about who he is talking about? F**k me, hope there not going to put in a 100 million bid for Luis!!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #51: Feb 02, 2014 12:00:15 pm
      Anyone see Jose's interview he did for the Citeh match? In it, he was saying " lots of people including Chelsea fans have been asking why we not sign any striker in the January Transfer window, I tell them wait till you see which Striker we will sign in the Summer" or words very close to that effect. Anyone have any hints about who he is talking about? F**k me, hope there not going to put in a 100 million bid for Luis!!

The rumours were it's Diego Costa.  I wonder if Torres is a makeweight in the deal.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #52: Feb 03, 2014 05:48:30 am
      Think it will be Diego Costa.

Would have said Falcao prior to his injury.

On topic I hate this pr**k, with a passion.
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,978 posts | 237 
      Reply #53: Feb 03, 2014 06:52:41 am
      This guy can't build a team like wenger did. He can't manage a team if there is no money involved (like what Rafa did). Just keeps spouting sh*t and the media thinks he is a genius.

I used to like the way he did his interviews during his earlier stint. But, F**k me, its getting so boring these days that I would rather watch paint dry.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #54: Feb 03, 2014 07:33:11 am
      Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes it will be "impossible" for clubs to compete with Manchester City if Financial Fair Play is not enforced.

Full Story http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9148301/

What a clown, when he was the only one shelling out £500m in 2 seasons at Chelsea with a very generous owner he didnt say a word....now the boots on the other foot he starts moaning.

F**k off you over rated pr**k......my dislike for him grows each time i hear his bullshit.

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #55: Feb 03, 2014 08:25:17 am
      We may just see a Blue bus parked on the pitch tonight blocking access to the net for City players.

Maureen is bricking it!
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #56: Feb 03, 2014 08:55:51 am
      What exactly is it about him that you hate? The fact he wins everywhere he goes? The fact he is one of the most sought after coaches in world football? The fact he hasn't lost a home league game in 4 years? I don't see the same hatred towards a proper anti-football gobs***e like Tony Pulis tbh.

His latest comments are completely hypocritical of course. But they're only comments. He'll still be challenging for the league because he's bloody good at getting results when he needs them. If we had hired him, we certainly wouldn't still be waiting 24 years for a league title even with restricted budgets, we wouldn't have the herculean task needed just to get back to playing in the European Cup, and we wouldn't give a crap what he says to wind people up in the process. Winning pays more bills in football than having class.

He's rubbish mate bought every cup he's won at triple it's market value. Except of course the Cl with Porto, ... Remind me again ... Howard's howler reversing a routine win for utd then ..drum roll ... Lyon; Deportivo and Monaco.... Stuff of legends more like the UEFA cup. As for Pulis ... I thought it was Pulis managing Inter V Barca. He's a snake oil salesman; self-help guru; he's not a football man.

SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #57: Feb 03, 2014 09:13:31 am
      LFC across the water may well be Jose Mourinho.......his constant hatred and bitching about Rafa, his pro Mourinho posts, the only topic he posts in regularly, his obsession with Liverpool and the fact we see him for what he is truly is......I see a connection here.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #58: Feb 03, 2014 09:24:06 am
      We may just see a Blue bus parked on the pitch tonight blocking access to the net for City players.

Maureen is bricking it!

If he parks up they will get shredded.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #59: Feb 03, 2014 10:46:15 am
      LFC across the water may well be Jose Mourinho.......his constant hatred and bitching about Rafa, his pro Mourinho posts, the only topic he posts in regularly, his obsession with Liverpool and the fact we see him for what he is truly is......I see a connection here.

Well spotted mate.
      The signs are there aren't they - allowing an obsession to overrule logic, unbridled arrogance negating reasoned comment and acting like a total pr**k.
      Your powers of perception are to be commended. 
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #60: Feb 03, 2014 06:01:15 pm
      I really really want Chelsea humiliated tonight.Love these big games when we are not involved but a 5-0 drubbing would be just the ticket after yesterday
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #61: Feb 03, 2014 06:18:42 pm
      manwithnoname
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 31 
      Reply #62: Feb 04, 2014 09:05:38 am
      He's a quite brilliant manager and I would have been delighted to see him come here. But I don't think that was ever really likely, given the state of the squad, and rebuilding job - and cash - that is required at Liverpool.

While he has shown that he can take teams like Porto to the very top, he usually likes the playing field to be a bit more level, so he can pretend to be the underdog (vs Barca, vs United, vs Juve, vs Arsenal) and then win.

He never says or does anything without there being a - usually very obvious - reason, and yet it would appear that his GCSE level psychological tricks are clever enough to position him as some kind of footballing Hannibal Lecter.

Oh well, whatever works.

He was at it again last night, giving Pellegrini another bashing, something he revelled in when the two where in La Liga, pointing out how ordinary managers can come "close", but great ones find a way to win. This no doubt fuelled by Pellegrini's failure with Madrid, and subsequent regular thrashings when Mourinho took his job and Pellegrini went to Malaga.

Now he's doing the hilarious "plucky underdog" routine again, despite the fact he could leave £30m Oscar on the bench, and his best players were Hazard (£32m), Willian (£31m) and Matic (£25m).

But he won. As usual.

A truly great manager. And yes, I F***ing hate him.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #63: Feb 04, 2014 09:19:28 am

Can't see it sorry. He has spent far too much money and come in to teams who were challenging anyway and then spent more. He is just taking the credit for what would happen anyway.
      manwithnoname
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 31 
      Reply #64: Feb 04, 2014 09:25:43 am
      Can't see it sorry. He has spent far too much money and come in to teams who were challenging anyway and then spent more. He is just taking the credit for what would happen anyway.

Utter F***ing horseshit.

The treble with Inter Milan? Yeah, talk to Benitez about that one. He did very well following him.
      Porto winning the European Cup? Amazing.
      And Chelsea were challenging for F**k all under Ranieri, because Ranieri is a F***ing sh*t manager. They turned into a real force when Mourinho took over.

He took Pellegrini's Real Madrid and turned them from gallant losers to Champions.

Of course he prefers to have access to great players and funds, but he's done it without that, too. He's won the title in four different leagues. He's won the European Cup with two different clubs, neither were favourites to do so, but he outwitted the likes of Juve, United, Barcelona and Bayern to do it.

Mourinho is a quite wonderful football manager and his record and trophy haul back that up. He's going to be remembered as one of the all-time greats.

Still a massive bellend, mind you.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #65: Feb 04, 2014 10:24:34 am
      Quite how people can dispute that he's a top manager mystifies me. I can understand why they try and do it from a "but he's a c*nt" point of view, but not a football one.

He's taken over a team which last season was a fair way off the top of the league and has them right up there. Sometimes you've just got to admit someone is quite good, and he is.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #66: Feb 04, 2014 10:33:59 am
      Utter f**king horseshit.

The treble with Inter Milan? Yeah, talk to Benitez about that one. He did very well following him.
      Porto winning the European Cup? Amazing.
      And Chelsea were challenging for f**k all under Ranieri, because Ranieri is a f**king sh*t manager. They turned into a real force when Mourinho took over.

Ranieri finished second in Abramovich's first year spending 126 million pounds. In the second year under Mourinho they finished first spending another 130 million. In 4 season's Mourinho won 2 leagues and an FA cup. Ancellotti won 1 League and an FA cup in 2 seasons. Matteo won an FA cup and CL in 1 season (aggregated). Hiddink won an FA cup in six months and Rafa won a UEFA cup in 6 months. Avram Grant got them to first ever CL final in 6 months (Mourinho not one).

Inter Milan were league winners 3 years running before he joined. Calciopoli had reduced Serie A to a one horse race. He won two very soft league titles. Look at their squad in those years. The real trick with Inter Milan was the CL. Now in the year he won the CL he got in the summer transfer window 5 players to add to a very strong squad. These players were Lucio; Sneijder; Eto; Milito and Motta. Now if LFC got those in 2010 under H&G things might have been different. These were not bought for the future they were bought by Moratti for one last tilt. Rafa was a few points off the top and into the next round of the CL with a squad that had played about 80 matches the season before and a WC. He quit because Moratti bought him 1 player a kid Coutinho. But you know this.

Real Madrid 1 league in 3 seasons to add to the most expensively assembled squad in history. He spent squillions there and was given everything and failed.

Porto, the league they outspent everyone. The CL: QF Lyon SF: Deportivo La Coruna: FInal Monaco hardly legendary.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #67: Feb 04, 2014 10:37:52 am
      Quite how people can dispute that he's a top manager mystifies me. I can understand why they try and do it from a "but he's a c*nt" point of view, but not a football one.

He's taken over a team which last season was a fair way off the top of the league and has them right up there. Sometimes you've just got to admit someone is quite good, and he is.

Utd have disappeared with Ferguson. Leaving Citeh, CHelsea and Arsenal form last year. Who is on top Citeh, Arsenal and Chelsea. Chelsea have spent in summer and even in winter they spent. Mourinho teams always always spend and this is what make all the difference.

manwithnoname
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 31 
      Reply #68: Feb 04, 2014 10:55:05 am
      Ranieri finished second in Abramovich's first year spending 126 million pounds. In the second year under Mourinho they finished first spending another 130 million. In 4 season's Mourinho won 2 leagues and an FA cup. Ancellotti won 1 League and an FA cup in 2 seasons. Matteo won an FA cup and CL in 1 season (aggregated). Hiddink won an FA cup in six months and Rafa won a UEFA cup in 6 months. Avram Grant got them to first ever CL final in 6 months (Mourinho not one).

Inter Milan were league winners 3 years running before he joined. Calciopoli had reduced Serie A to a one horse race. He won two very soft league titles. Look at their squad in those years. The real trick with Inter Milan was the CL. Now in the year he won the CL he got in the summer transfer window 5 players to add to a very strong squad. These players were Lucio; Sneijder; Eto; Milito and Motta. Now if LFC got those in 2010 under H&G things might have been different. These were not bought for the future they were bought by Moratti for one last tilt. Rafa was a few points off the top and into the next round of the CL with a squad that had played about 80 matches the season before and a WC. He quit because Moratti bought him 1 player a kid Coutinho. But you know this.

Real Madrid 1 league in 3 seasons to add to the most expensively assembled squad in history. He spent squillions there and was given everything and failed.

Porto, the league they outspent everyone. The CL: QF Lyon SF: Deportivo La Coruna: FInal Monaco hardly legendary.

Anyone who attempts to denigrate Mourinho's achievements in this disingenous way deserves no more of my time

Quick Reply