Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Liverpool FC Kit 2014/15

Read 85856 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Liverpool FC Kit 2014/15
      Reply #414: Aug 05, 2014 05:54:40 pm
      Well. This looks boss.

ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #415: Aug 07, 2014 06:49:59 pm
      Just got the training polo top I ordered. It's spot on, fits well and the design is smart, I recommend it.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #416: Aug 07, 2014 07:01:52 pm
      One for Fed here ;D

Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #417: Aug 07, 2014 10:37:30 pm
      Am I the only one who really misses Addidas?
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #418: Aug 08, 2014 04:40:52 pm

No Mag's I do, love Adidas gear.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #419: Aug 08, 2014 04:42:44 pm
      Adidas is ok, Nike's stuff is the best of all in my opinion.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #420: Aug 08, 2014 04:48:58 pm

F**k Adidas. Bad mouthed the club when the deal was over.
      I'd love to see Nike take over. Mainly because the quality of the Warrior gear isn't up to scratch.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #421: Aug 11, 2014 12:16:18 am

federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #422: Aug 11, 2014 06:31:21 am
      Warrior's kits have been truly atrocious, just awful.  Year in and year out.  The only one I liked was last season's home kit. 

This season's home kit looks so amateurish it's not even funny.  And if you think it's just bad luck, take a look at some of the other clubs they provide kits for, like Sevilla, and you'll see they can't make decent kits for any club, anywhere.

But yea.  This year's home kit is awful.  The away and third aren't as bad, but I don't see why we couldn't have just had the yellow kit like we used to, what is the need for the stupid curvy line?  these people just don't get it. 

Nike would be my choice.  Although I think Puma did a decent job with the Arsenal kit.

I really couldn't care less whether it's Adidas, Nike, or Puma---just as long as it's not Warrior.

how on earth we got stuck with them in the first place, I have no idea. 

probably because FSG saw dollar signs, although at £25m a year it's cringeworthy considering the Mancs are going to be getting £75m to have NIKE do their kits.  Why couldn't we get Nike to do ours for that much??

kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #423: Aug 11, 2014 06:38:43 am
      Warrior's kits have been truly atrocious, just awful.  Year in and year out.  The only one I liked was last season's home kit.

Have to agree and some of the training and leisure stuff is even worse. They are as bad as some of the Reebok monstrosities back in the 90's.

I'm not one for buying kits etc but the simple LFC kits have always been the best. No need for all these patterns and lines everywhere.

Being a bit old school, I will always think of adidas and umbro when it comes to our kits. Despite adidas's comments would love to have them back on board.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #424: Aug 11, 2014 11:35:47 am
      Apart from the goalkeeper's third kit, I like them all, especially the away and third kit.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #425: Aug 11, 2014 12:34:04 pm
      Apart from the goalkeeper's third kit, I like them all, especially the away and third kit.

I don't get the hate.
      Put last seasons home and this season's away kits together and there are some great kits.
      Can't decide on the yellow or black/grey.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #426: Aug 11, 2014 06:50:18 pm

Bought the black training top whilst I was at the training day at Anfield on Friday, the one that Jordan's wearing, I have to say its lovely and looks very smart, and love the silver Liver Bird and Warrior logo.....material is light and comfy too, going to try it out at Badminton tonight.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #427: Aug 11, 2014 08:06:14 pm
      The training top is the best thing we've got going. All the first team kits look like someone made them on pro evo
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #428: Aug 11, 2014 08:28:27 pm
      If all our kits were always a basic design without any detailing, it would be hard to look back and differentiate what era/season it was.
      Our three kits and the goalie ones look cool so does the training gear.
      I'm sure love for them will grow if we win trophies in them.
      Never realised people were really that fussy about sports kits.
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,126 posts | 127 
      Reply #429: Aug 11, 2014 08:39:29 pm

Bought the black training top whilst I was at the training day at Anfield on Friday, the one that Jordan's wearing, I have to say its lovely and looks very smart, and love the silver Liver Bird and Warrior logo.....material is light and comfy too, going to try it out at Badminton tonight.

I bought the Black and Yellow ones, but I wanted the white that does'nt seem to be available any more, not even on line.
      Anyone know why ?.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #430: Aug 11, 2014 08:50:55 pm

This season's home kit looks so amateurish it's not even funny.  And if you think it's just bad luck, take a look at some of the other clubs they provide kits for, like Sevilla, and you'll see they can't make decent kits for any club, anywhere.

But yea.  This year's home kit is awful.  The away and third aren't as bad, but I don't see why we couldn't have just had the yellow kit like we used to, what is the need for the stupid curvy line?  these people just don't get it. 

Nike would be my choice.  Although I think Puma did a decent job with the Arsenal kit.

I really couldn't care less whether it's Adidas, Nike, or Puma---just as long as it's not Warrior.

probably because FSG saw dollar signs, although at £25m a year it's cringeworthy considering the Mancs are going to be getting £75m to have NIKE do their kits.  Why couldn't we get Nike to do ours for that much??

I like the idea of Nike's money,  but their shirts are boring in a lot of cases. Utd's home shirt looks like no effort went into the design at all,  I wouldn't trust Nike. 
      I'm actually liking most of our shirts this season,  even the third top is starting to grow on me.  Not liking the goalie 3rd top though.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #431: Aug 11, 2014 09:25:03 pm
      I like the idea of Nike's money,  but their shirts are boring in a lot of cases. Utd's home shirt looks like no effort went into the design at all,  I wouldn't trust Nike. 
      I'm actually liking most of our shirts this season,  even the third top is starting to grow on me.  Not liking the goalie 3rd top though.

It's where I'm at, though swap the white for red on the GK 3rd kit and I think I'd be sold on it.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #432: Aug 11, 2014 09:31:49 pm

You don't like a lot of things do you.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #433: Aug 11, 2014 09:36:29 pm
      It's where I'm at, though swap the white for red on the GK 3rd kit and I think I'd be sold on it.

The 2 shades of Grey just don't work for me at all.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #434: Sep 05, 2014 10:44:39 pm
      So, these are what I went for this season.
      Proper stitched crest on the yellow away.
      Training kit has a raised printed crest.

Both look the business on.
      Glad we have a players' kit that doesn't have that "compression" front material on it.

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #435: Sep 06, 2014 04:50:21 pm
      Was in the L1 shop today, they were selling shirts with certain redesigned badges on the sleeves.

kitster
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 105 posts | 46 
      • http://kitster29.deviantart.com/gallery/
      Reply #436: Sep 12, 2014 08:57:35 pm

Quick Reply