Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Lanarkshire, Glasgow Reds Fans, Who wants to start going on trips to Anfield

Read 1770 times
      allyboy2006
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      • YNWA - True Red
      Lanarkshire, Glasgow Reds Fans, Who wants to start going on trips to Anfield
      Jan 17, 2014 04:10:09 pm
      Alright guys and girls, sick of being an armchair supporter, new years resolution was to become much more active in supporting the reds! Anybody in the Lanarkshire/ Glasgow area want to start going down to the games a few times a year, mibi do the odd tour, attend Liverpool functions etc?

Bored of the Rangers/ Celtic chat up here, do support Rangers too but with the situation they are in just now i need to see some proper football! Giving up my Rangers season ticket this year  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: so looking to go to Anfield alot more  :)

Also wanting to here from folk with the odd ticket going spare, car sharing down would be a bonus as its a long drive!

YNWA
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Re: Lanarkshire, Glasgow Reds Fans, Who wants to start going on trips to Anfield
      Reply #1: Jan 20, 2014 12:17:25 pm
      I'd be up for it

Quick Reply