Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

LFC Summer Tour 2014 (USA)

Read 10181 times
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      LFC Summer Tour 2014 (USA)
      Feb 21, 2014 10:50:14 pm
      I was wondering if anyone was considering travelling over for this?
      « Last Edit: Feb 27, 2014 09:30:17 pm by JD »
      MsGerrard
      Re: LFC Tour 2014
      Reply #1: Feb 21, 2014 11:05:06 pm
      I wish Eric  ;)
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,402 posts | 191 
      Reply #2: Feb 22, 2014 03:05:03 pm
      Reds playing in the Bronx.... cant wait !!!   ;D
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #3: Feb 22, 2014 04:48:21 pm
      I already bought tickets to the game in Chicago for my dad and me. I am looking forward to it. I bought a fan pack that includes a team lanyard and scarf.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #4: Feb 24, 2014 01:30:36 pm
      A flight from England to the States is robbery and so are the hotels etc. I rather spend me money when the leagues starts rather than a friendly on the other side of the world.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #5: Feb 25, 2014 12:31:46 am
      I leave in near Chicago and this is one of the only times I get to see them play. I would love to go to Anfield but the cost to get over there is a lot. It is on my bucket list and I am trying to save as much money as I can to make it over there.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,225 posts | 6351 
      Reply #6: Feb 25, 2014 12:35:20 am
      A flight from England to the States is robbery and so are the hotels etc. I rather spend me money when the leagues starts rather than a friendly on the other side of the world.

Pretty sure the purpose of the tour isn't to pull Reds from England to the states. It's for those of us that may never get a shout at coming to Anfield because of the same costs that you cite.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #7: Feb 25, 2014 12:39:50 am
      Going to vacation after the World Cup and the misses has the say. But if we happen to come back to USA I will certainly find me way to a match. Would love to meet some of you lads
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #8: Feb 25, 2014 02:00:29 am
      I hope to meet up with any of you who come to the Chicago game. It will be great to meet up with some of you and put faces to the screen name.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,594 posts | 6926 
      Reply #9: Feb 27, 2014 09:29:50 pm
      Would LOVE to go over.  If one of my hopeful accumulators comes in then it's on!
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: LFC Summer Tour 2014 (USA)
      Reply #10: Apr 18, 2014 01:53:07 am
      I'm going to the Olympiacos match anyone want to get together on tix or meetup?
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #11: Apr 18, 2014 03:17:05 am
      I'm going to the Olympiacos match anyone want to get together on tix or meetup?

It would be great together for a meetup before/after the game. It would be great to meet more forum members.
      CharlesD
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 742 posts | 68 
      Reply #12: Apr 24, 2014 06:25:44 am
      I'll be at the one in Chicago as well.  I can't wait.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #13: Jun 20, 2014 12:37:58 pm
      I've just booked my plans to be in the states of two of the matches. Chicago and Charlotte. If any of you lads fancy meeting up for a bev I'd be more than happy to meet you
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #14: Jun 21, 2014 01:44:36 pm
      The Chicago LFC is planning a few events. I will let you all know of them as I get details. Here is what I know so far.

One event is on Friday, July 25th - It is a charity fundraiser featuring Liverpool Legend Bruce Grobbelaar. It will be held at AJ Hudson. It will feature raffles and auctions, prizes including signed shirts from Suarez, Stevie and Carra. Have more details later.

Second event on Saturday, July 26th - It will hosted by Liverpool FC and will be a LFC Legends night. It will feature Q & A session, autographs, club merchandise, LFC TV and some fun giveaways. This even will also be held at AJ Hudson and will start 7pm. Will have more details in the near future on how to book your place.

There will also be prematch activities.

Brooklyn Red
      • Started Topic

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #15: Jul 12, 2014 01:58:41 pm
      I'll be at Fenway and, of course, Yankee Stadium.

LFCNY members are eligible to attend a training session at Princeton University on the 28th and there is a similar Legends event like the one Jenn mentioned. That's also for LFCNY members and it's on the 29th.

Also scheduled for the 29th is http://www.nyckopcon.com/

LFCNY and the 11th Street Bar have organized their neighbors into Anfield Row: http://www.lfcny.org/#anfield-row

Would be great to meet up with anyone at any of these. I will be out and about either way.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #16: Jul 17, 2014 12:22:00 am
      I am looking forward to the pregame event on Saturday night in Chicago. Ian Rush and Robbie Fowler will be there for a Q & A time plus autographs. It will be great to hear them speak and ask them some questions. I am definitely looking forward to meeting up with fellow Reds as well.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #17: Jul 18, 2014 07:21:36 am
      Work colleague in the USA is asking about tickets for the training session in Charlotte (1st Aug I think)

Any US-based reds any ideas ?
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #18: Jul 18, 2014 06:53:33 pm
      I would say the training isn't ticketed
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #19: Jul 19, 2014 01:17:07 pm
      Here is the details for the events happening in Chicago:

The link to purchase tickets to Friday night's event with Bruce Grobbelaar and the 23 Foundation is now up!  Tickets are $10 in advance and your first pint is on us... it'll be $15 at the door!  Along with talking to the spaghetti legged legend, you'll get to bid on some great memorabilia from the 23 Foundation! This will be a 21 and older event.

We've had an incredible amount of interest in the training session for next Saturday (Soldier Field, between 5-7pm).  Unfortunately, we've only been afforded 250 spots.  We've been inundated with emails and we'll be responding to everyone early next week letting them know if they will be able to go.  For those that won't be able to go, there is a small chance 'Relevent Sport' might open up the training session to the public and sell tickets, so keep that in mind!

Our Legends Night event has been confirmed at AJ Hudson's! The festivities will start at 7pm and numbers 1 and 5 on the all time Liverpool goals list will be showing up at 9pm.  It's worth noting that we are expecting AJ Hudson's to be at capacity in the mid to late afternoon, so plan on getting in early.  This event will be first come first serve and will be restricted to those that are 21 and older.

The club will also be doing a Pop-Up Store signing session with the two Liverpool Legends from 4 to 5pm on Saturday at Chicago Soccer on Western and Lincoln, just a couple miles north of AJ's!  If you want to buy any Tour merchandise in advance, you can do so from the tour website and get 15% off by using the code: LFC2014

Prior to the match on Sunday, we'll have three different pre-match parties.  One at AJ's, one at O'Neil's on Wells and another at The Scout!  There will be shuttles from the first two and the third is just a mile walk to Soldier Field.

If anyone want to meet up let me know. I am going to the Saturday night with the legends and a pre-match party on Sunday.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,402 posts | 191 
      Reply #20: Jul 20, 2014 01:43:53 pm
      Really lookin forward to the NY game at the Stadium now. Seeing the Reds in the Bronx is something I never thought would happen. So pumped up for this.

Got a few extra tickets left, if anyone is interested send me a PM.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #21: Jul 20, 2014 01:54:31 pm
      Got a few extra tickets left, if anyone is interested send me a PM.

Do they come with flights from Liverpool? ;)

LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,402 posts | 191 
      Reply #22: Jul 20, 2014 02:07:18 pm
      Do they come with flights from Liverpool? ;)

Only if u buy me one for a trip over there   :D

Quick Reply