Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Did Fellaini spit at Zabaleta?

Read 1074 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,578 posts | 6916 
      Did Fellaini spit at Zabaleta?
      Mar 28, 2014 03:15:47 pm
      WP 20140326 0041

Hope he doesn't get a ban.  He's doing a great job for United by being total sh*t.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Did Fellaini spit at Zabaleta?
      Reply #1: Mar 28, 2014 05:26:11 pm
      Yes he did but typically for him, he missed.

'Elbows' Fellaini is one of the dirtiest players in the league, gets away with murder.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #2: Mar 28, 2014 05:56:07 pm
      Yes he did but typically for him, he missed.

'Elbows' Fellaini is one of the dirtiest players in the league, gets away with murder.

Another straight red, and another example of a ref "managing" a game.

I know he's a horrible f**ker, but I didn't think he was that bad.
      It looks to me like he definitely tried to gob on him.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #3: Mar 28, 2014 07:48:21 pm
      The problem is a 5 match or whatever ban isn't going to do anything this season. That should be taken into consideration so he misses some games from the 2014-2015 season. I think that is what happened with Suarez. They added games on to go onto the next season. If the ban is served just this season it will be a holiday not a punishment.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #4: Mar 28, 2014 09:23:54 pm
      The problem is a 5 match or whatever ban isn't going to do anything this season. That should be taken into consideration so he misses some games from the 2014-2015 season. I think that is what happened with Suarez. They added games on to go onto the next season. If the ban is served just this season it will be a holiday not a punishment.

That's not what happened at all.

The incident happened this season so IF they do give him a ban then it should be a ban that takes place this season if there are enough games left in the season for that to occur. The consequences of his actions shouldn't depend on how sh*t his team is doing. Also, in reference to the Suarez situation, He received a ban which just happened to go over into this season. They didn't just suddenly say "I think we will punish him next season too for this". Talk about F***ing conspiracy theories.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #5: Mar 28, 2014 10:21:29 pm
      F***ing hate him and Rafael.

But then again like said above. Let him continue playing. He's doing a great job!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #6: Mar 29, 2014 02:13:37 pm
      Just been using his Elbow's again against Villa.

2 games off the belt, two elbows and a spitting incident, if this was Suarez he'd be hung drawn and quartered after being incarcerated at her majesty's pleasure for 15 games.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #7: Mar 29, 2014 03:43:08 pm
      WP 20140326 0041

Hope he doesn't get a ban.  He's doing a great job for United by being total sh*t.

Doing an outstanding job!! As is Moyes who magicked up a 4-1 victory today, the two of them are indispensable to the jollity surrounding that club that we currently enjoy, whether the munts appreciate the hilarity is of no interest.   

Quick Reply