Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Tony Pulis and Palace In Potential Trouble With FA

Read 1728 times
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Tony Pulis and Palace In Potential Trouble With FA
      Apr 17, 2014 04:25:31 pm
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27062091

Tony Pulis and Palace are potentially in trouble after Cardiff have gone to the FA and accused the club of obtaining Cardiff's starting XI for their match earlier this month.

So, this is a candidate for manager of the year eh? Always knew there was something fishy about Pulis. Would never trust him with anyone.

That bald c**t deserves to be thrown out the game altogether.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Re: Tony Pulis and Palace In Potential Trouble With FA
      Reply #1: Apr 17, 2014 06:04:53 pm
      Happens all the time in football
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #2: Apr 17, 2014 06:07:04 pm
      I really don't think this is as a big a deal that ronery man and tinpot dictator at Cardiff is trying to make out.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2014 07:23:18 pm by Roddenberry »
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3: Apr 17, 2014 07:21:34 pm
      Why is this even in the news or being brought to anybody's attention? The curly haired baby faced pr**k is only crying because his team got their arse handed to them yet again. Do you really think he'd have complained had Cardiff won? I think not. It isn't exactly the first time somebody has found out an opposition's match day squad. Even we could probably have predicted Cardiff's starting 11 that day. I think I read somewhere that before the Cardiff - Palace game, Cardiff actually started the same 11 4 games in a row or something along those lines. Hardly rocket science to work out their sh*t starting 11.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #4: Apr 17, 2014 08:49:01 pm
      It may well be a lot of hot air but as long as it distracts their team and manager when they play us I really don't give a toss!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5: Apr 17, 2014 09:22:03 pm
      I don't like Pulis nor do I condone this kind of action but I also don't believe knowing the starting XI in advance makes that much difference to be honest. Cardiff are only doing this because they're desperate.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6: Apr 17, 2014 09:38:25 pm
      I don't like Pulis nor do I condone this kind of action but I also don't believe knowing the starting XI in advance makes that much difference to be honest. Cardiff are only doing this because they're desperate.

I think it's just a petty effort from Vincent Tan mate..

He fell out with Malky McKay essentially over sporting director Ian Moody ( I think his name is) who is now at Palace.. It seems he is attacking him over anything and everything
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #7: Apr 17, 2014 09:48:17 pm
      I think it's just a petty effort from Vincent Tan mate..

He fell out with Malky McKay essentially over sporting director Ian Moody ( I think his name is) who is now at Palace.. It seems he is attacking him over anything and everything

Agreed.

It reminds me of when the cu*ts lost a CL place on the last day of the season to Arsenal and tried to get their game against West Ham replayed because a lot of their players had fallen ill after eating lasagne.

cu*ts.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #8: Apr 17, 2014 09:49:52 pm
      Cardiff by opening their mouths have embarrassed themselves with this:

"This was not merely an attempt to obtain confidential information - Crystal Palace succeeded in their efforts and achieved an unexpected 3-0 win over the club" - How was it unexpected? Cardiff were in the bottom 3. Think they need to realise that.

"The result should not stand" - How about grow the F**k up Cardiff!

Who cares if they knew the team? Knowing somebodies team doesn't guarantee 3 points. Cardiff were shocking all over the pitch that day. People have known what our team would be for most games this season, didn't stop us hammering United, Spurs (twice), Arsenal and Everton.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #9: Apr 17, 2014 10:16:12 pm
      It does sound like some desperate and paranoid last ditch effort by Cardiff this one. Judging by the way Pulis gets his results with that playing style of his, it would most likely be him to do so but not on this occasion I believe.

Agreed.

It reminds me of when the Cu*ts lost a CL place on the last day of the season to Arsenal and tried to get their game against West Ham replayed because a lot of their players had fallen ill after eating lasagne.

Cu*ts.

Oh yeah. THAT was hilarious! Half their players were clamoring to get off when the subs were made with each one trying to convince one another that they were most in need of the bench due to an imminent diarrhea monsoon!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #10: Apr 18, 2014 05:00:07 pm
      Enjoy the championship.

cu*ts.

Quick Reply