Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Moyes Sacked!

Read 22665 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Moyes Sacked!
      Reply #115: Apr 22, 2014 11:25:43 am
      Wonder where Moysey will end up ? Interesting thought

Tranmere
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #116: Apr 22, 2014 11:32:16 am
      Doesn't even matter who they appoint, nobody could get as much out of those players as Ferguson somehow did.

In short: They're fu**ed.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #117: Apr 22, 2014 11:35:08 am
      Gets the press talking about something else this week rather than us and the title

Cheers you clowns
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,597 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #118: Apr 22, 2014 11:40:46 am
      Gets the press talking about something else this week rather than us and the title

Cheers you clowns

It's fantastic.
      "Nobody will care that Liverpool won the league because they're all talking about United"

Genuine MUFC fan logic.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #119: Apr 22, 2014 11:50:04 am
      It's fantastic.
      "Nobody will care that Liverpool won the league because they're all talking about United"

Genuine MUFC fan logic.

Deluded pricks

My thoughts though are it will take the press gaze away from the Chelsea game more than if it hadn't happened.

We will get on in private and prepare
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #120: Apr 22, 2014 11:50:42 am
      It's fantastic.

Genuine MUFC fan logic.

I want some of what they're smoking.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #121: Apr 22, 2014 11:51:33 am
      I want some of what they're smoking.

Fergies cock?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #122: Apr 22, 2014 11:52:31 am
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,597 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #123: Apr 22, 2014 12:01:10 pm
      They think they're getting Klopp?

Surely not.
      He has a good number where he is.

Massive rebuilding job at United now.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #124: Apr 22, 2014 12:10:52 pm
      They think they're getting Klopp?

Surely not.
      He has a good number where he is.

Massive rebuilding job at United now.

Yeah even though he's come out this morning and said he's going nowhere, they still expect him to go there if they throw enough money at him. 

Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #125: Apr 22, 2014 12:17:00 pm
      Yeah even though he's come out this morning and said he's going nowhere, they still expect him to go there if they throw enough money at him. 

They are even talking about getting Pep from Munich....

to coin a phrase 'what are they smoking at old trafford ?'
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #126: Apr 22, 2014 12:18:22 pm

Cheers you clowns

Actually, I am glad they are . more under the radar we are the better IMHO
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #127: Apr 22, 2014 12:21:25 pm
      Actually, I am glad they are . more under the radar we are the better IMHO

That's the point I was going for lad
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #128: Apr 22, 2014 12:26:40 pm
      They are even talking about getting Pep from Munich....

to coin a phrase 'what are they smoking at old trafford ?'

Hope they're as disappointed with the new guy as they were with Moyes then they'll be in the same situation at Xmas when they sack him.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #129: Apr 22, 2014 12:46:38 pm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #130: Apr 22, 2014 12:57:26 pm
      They'll get Van Gaal, balls n all.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #131: Apr 22, 2014 01:07:08 pm

It will bring out a different ending to getting his cock out for the squad to see

To save time dropping his keks he will just get Wayne to stand next to him
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #132: Apr 22, 2014 01:14:05 pm

I genuinely believe Klopp is a man of integrity and honour. Being the devout evangelical Christian he is, he is probably offended by the thought that he could be prized away by waving a wad of cash in front of his face.

For me, there's no question that Man Utd have acted deceitfully and without integrity in this whole sacking process. With all of us knowing of his sacking as of yesterday it's clear that someone high up in the club leaked such turn of events to the news. It's disgusting that Moyes was finding out about his fate more or less at the same time as all of us were. It just goes to show how far the club have descended the depths not just on the field but off it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #133: Apr 22, 2014 01:14:31 pm

We can only hope.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #134: Apr 22, 2014 01:16:08 pm
      A sad sad day. I have admired what Moyes achieved at the mancs for a while now and they sack him! People say what a wonderful job Brendan has done, but it has taken Brendan two years to turn Liverpool from also rans to Champions.... Moyes turned the mancs from Champions to also rans in less than a season.... what a manager!

Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #135: Apr 22, 2014 01:30:25 pm
      Funny stuff Mancs thinking they'll get Klopp or Simeone. Why would either of those two want to go to a sinking ship? Van Gaal is likelier considering I think he said he's definitely leaving the Dutch job following the WC.
      Talking about trying to sneak Guardiola out of Bayern is the best joke I've heard all week! ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #136: Apr 22, 2014 01:32:38 pm

A sad sad day. I have admired what Moyes achieved at the mancs for a while now and they sack him! People say what a wonderful job Brendan has done, but it has taken Brendan two years to turn Liverpool from also rans to Champions.... Moyes turned the mancs from Champions to also rans in less than a season.... what a manager!

As ever the mancs take a perverse view of events and would have you believe the reverse is true.
      The vast majority agree with your summary and to be honest do not give a sh*t about hysterical rhetoric down the lancs.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #137: Apr 22, 2014 01:36:22 pm
      I genuinely believe Klopp is a man of integrity and honour. Being the devout evangelical Christian he is, he is probably offended by the thought that he could be prized away by waving a wad of cash in front of his face.

For me, there's no question that Man Utd have acted deceitfully and without integrity in this whole sacking process. With all of us knowing of his sacking as of yesterday it's clear that someone high up in the club leaked such turn of events to the news. It's disgusting that Moyes was finding out about his fate more or less at the same time as all of us were. It just goes to show how far the club have descended the depths not just on the field but off it.

That's what happens when you have too much money and power without the integrity to go with it mate.  They expect money will buy them whatever they want despite spending the last 10 years or so complaining about the chavs and city doing exactly that. 

They believe that because their money is based on winning stuff rather than wealthy owners it's somehow different.

Quick Reply