Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Tom Ince

Read 7844 times
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Re: Tom Ince
      Reply #23: Jul 02, 2014 10:47:07 am
      Doesn't it say a lot that he couldn't get in the team ahead of Bolasie who didn't score a goal all season or get more than a couple of assists. Thinks he's the god's gift.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #24: Jul 02, 2014 11:03:02 am
      Doesn't it say a lot that he couldn't get in the team ahead of Bolasie who didn't score a goal all season or get more than a couple of assists. Thinks he's the god's gift.

It seems his dad, Paul "The Gaffer" Ince is advising him, so it's hardly surprising.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #25: Jul 02, 2014 11:06:46 am
      Nice of his old man to take him to look round Inter before landing at Hull

LFCexiled
      Reply #26: Jul 02, 2014 11:16:14 am
      Nice of his old man to take him to look round Inter before landing at Hull

It's like driving your kids to the gates of disneyland, turning back and taking them to new brighton.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #27: Jul 02, 2014 11:39:27 am
      It's like driving your kids to the gates of disneyland, turning back and taking them to new brighton.

Nice of Inter to them him do a stadium tour which probably finished with him saying

So any chance of a job?

Mmmm, I could probably get you a few hours on the programs as a favour to your old fella
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #28: Jul 02, 2014 11:50:00 am
      Nice of Inter to them him do a stadium tour which probably finished with him saying

So any chance of a job?

Mmmm, I could probably get you a few hours on the programs as a favour to your old fella

More like "there's a pile of old boots, get polishing".
      LFCexiled
      Reply #29: Jul 02, 2014 03:21:35 pm

So any chance of a job?

Weird scenario, he's been touted as going to the biggest clubs and then he ends up with fat 'ead at Hull Tigers, grrrrr!.

Dads and their lads eh?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #30: Jul 03, 2014 08:58:17 am
      His dad must of begged his old mate Brucie to give his lad a chance.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #31: Jul 07, 2014 08:29:57 pm
      I wonder why It's only a 2 year deal, same happened at Blackpool where he only got a 2 year deal?

I suspect he doesn't want to be tied down too long, and his thinking is, after he proves himself in the PL for 2 seasons, he'll get a lot of interest from top clubs which would equate to a huge signing on fee.
      « Last Edit: Jul 07, 2014 08:48:55 pm by PurpleMonkey »
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #32: Jul 07, 2014 10:38:22 pm
      This is actually hilarious. From a possible deal at Inter to signing for Hull, what a down fall! He'll probably be sitting on the bench half of the time too.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #33: Jul 08, 2014 12:13:41 am
      I wonder why It's only a 2 year deal, same happened at Blackpool where he only got a 2 year deal?

I suspect he doesn't want to be tied down too long, and his thinking is, after he proves himself in the PL for 2 seasons, he'll get a lot of interest from top clubs which would equate to a huge signing on fee.

Seems very badly advised by his aul fella and he's also nowhere near as good as he and his old man think he is.

molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #34: Jul 08, 2014 03:16:53 pm
      God sake Paul leave the lad alone ;D

Quick Reply