Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

(SURVEY) Master Thesis on Football Ownership models

Read 1482 times
      Pauwel90
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      (SURVEY) Master Thesis on Football Ownership models
      Jun 25, 2014 11:14:11 am
      Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Remember that this is a theoretical approach, it doesn't quite catch the full picture. The goal of the thesis is to detect some strong effects that could be further analysed in new research.

It will take 5 minutes of your time. Don't forget to send this to your football mates!

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6CZc9HhL1wyqr77

Thanks in advance,
      Pauwel Nuytemans
      « Last Edit: Jun 25, 2014 11:45:02 am by JD »
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Re: (SURVEY) Master Thesis on Football Ownership models
      Reply #1: Jun 26, 2014 09:26:28 pm
      Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Remember that this is a theoretical approach, it doesn't quite catch the full picture. The goal of the thesis is to detect some strong effects that could be further analysed in new research.

It will take 5 minutes of your time. Don't forget to send this to your football mates!

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6CZc9HhL1wyqr77

Thanks in advance,
      Pauwel Nuytemans

I did the survey, good luck.

Quick Reply