Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Members Sale (1st & 2nd Half 2014/2015 PL Season)

Read 19931 times
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Members Sale (1st & 2nd Half 2014/2015 PL Season)
      Jun 30, 2014 04:11:44 pm

Liverpool Football Club would like to confirm the official Members' ticket sale process for Barclays Premier League home fixtures due to be played in the first half of this season, until January 1, 2015.

Please note, in order to buy tickets during this Members' sale, supporters are reminded that they will need to join LFC official Membership before midnight Sunday July 13 to take advantage.

Not already an official LFC Member? Join Now.

Monday July 14

Sale for supporters wishing to purchase disabled tickets only.

Priority access to approximately 50 per cent of the allocation of disabled tickets will be available to Members based on previous attendance in season 2013-14 for the following fixtures from 10am until 11.45am.

The number of required games will be advertised in due course.

Category A & B games: Southampton, Aston Villa, Everton, WBA, Chelsea, Sunderland, Arsenal and Leicester City.

Any remaining disabled tickets within the Members' allocation for the following games will be sold strictly on a first come, first serve basis and will be available to all Members whilst stocks last from 12 noon.

Category A, B & C games: Southampton, Aston Villa, Everton*, WBA, Hull City, Chelsea, Stoke City, Sunderland, Arsenal, Swansea City and Leicester City.

*Tickets for our fixture against Everton during the above sale will also be sold based on previous attendance in season 2013-14. The number of required games will be advertised in due course.

Click here for more information regarding accessibility.

Tuesday July 15

Priority access to approximately 50 per cent of the Members' ticket allocation, including the adult/junior allocation, will be available to Members based on previous attendance in season 2013-14 for the following fixtures from 8.15am. The number of required games will be advertised in due course.

Category A & B games: Southampton, Aston Villa, Everton, WBA, Chelsea, Sunderland, Arsenal and Leicester City.

Supporters buying tickets during this part of the sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match.

Adult/junior tickets are limited and subject to availability.

Wednesday July 16

Tickets will be available to ALL Members, including the adult/junior allocation for the following games and will be sold strictly on a first come, first serve basis whilst stocks last from 8.15am.

Category C games: Hull City, Stoke City and Swansea City.

Thursday July 17

All remaining tickets including the adult/junior allocation for the following games will be sold strictly on a first come, first serve basis and will be available to ALL Members whilst stocks last from 8.15am.

Category A & B games: Southampton, Aston Villa, Everton*, WBA, Chelsea, Sunderland, Arsenal and Leicester City.

* Tickets for our fixture against Everton will be sold based on previous attendance in season 2013-14. The number of required games will be advertised in due course.

Friday July 18

Any remaining tickets, including adult/junior and disabled tickets for games due to take place up to and including January 1, 2015 will be made available to ALL Members whilst stocks last from 8.15am.

Category A, B & C games: Southampton, Aston Villa, Everton*, WBA, Hull City, Chelsea, Stoke City, Sunderland, Arsenal, Swansea City and Leicester City.

* Tickets for our fixture against Everton will be sold based on previous attendance in season 2013-14. The number of required games will be advertised in due course.

Sales channels/sale times

ALL non-disabled tickets will be available:

- Online.

- On the booking line 0843 170 5555 (overseas +0044 151 907 9399).

Disabled tickets will be available:

- On the booking line 0843 170 5555 (Overseas +0044 151 907 9399).

- At the ticket office at Anfield*

Online sales

Tickets will remain on sale at all times, subject to availability or otherwise advertised.

Booking line

8.15am - 5.45pm (Mon-Fri)
      9.15am - 3.00pm (Sat)

* Ticket office, Anfield

8.15am - 5.45pm (Mon July 14 only)       

All tickets are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.

Additional information

Adult/junior tickets are limited so we cannot guarantee that all qualifying Members will be able to purchase tickets within the family sections.

Advertised dates of all Premier League fixtures are subject to change.

As a member, you can also purchase hospitality and record your match attendance too. For further information, please click here.

Fixtures will remain on sale (subject to tickets remaining) to ALL Members until approximately 21 days before the game or until the game sells out, whichever comes first.

Tickets may become available due to refunds/returns after the game has been confirmed as sold out so we would encourage Members to check on a regular basis if they require tickets.

So we don't know the qualification yet but good luck to all members when the scrable starts.
      « Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014 08:05:57 am by MsGerrard »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Members Sale (!st Half 2014/2015 PL Season)
      Reply #1: Jul 03, 2014 10:46:07 am

Bit strange that it just says that.  I assume that means the general 'free for all' won't be free when it comes to the derby.

Can't remember what it was last year, was it 7 games?

A bit of shame also that once again the Category C games also aren't based on previous attendance.  Effectively means that loyalty gives some advantage for the most expensive games, but not the cheaper ones.

I hope, but doubt, Liverpool at least tier it somehow.  Maybe morning sales for those with > X tickets, afternoon sales for those with > Y tickets and then for everybody the next day.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Members Sale (1st Half 2014/2015 PL Season)
      Reply #2: Jul 03, 2014 05:35:53 pm
      Interesting.

Wasn't the criteria published along with the dates last year?
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #3: Jul 08, 2014 05:00:05 pm
      Sale criteria is 14 from last season! Then to the free for all.....Shocking!

Again, LFC sh*t on loyal fans!

I have 12 from last season and could be in the lottery along with someone who's never been to Anfield before and just joined membership! :mad:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Jul 08, 2014 08:32:49 pm

I have 12 from last season and could be in the lottery along with someone who's never been to Anfield before and just joined membership! :mad:

Gutted for you Kelv  :(
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #5: Jul 08, 2014 09:28:48 pm
      Cheers Cas.

I've emailed the club but don't expect a response.

Just a piss take, they just don't give a sh*te about loyalty.

It's just all about getting day trippers into the ground to spend spend spend in the club shop isn't it.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #6: Jul 09, 2014 12:54:28 am
      Cheers Cas.

I've emailed the club but don't expect a response.

Just a piss take, they just don't give a sh*te about loyalty.

It's just all about getting day trippers into the ground to spend spend spend in the club shop isn't it.

Yes, I'm afraid you've hit the nail on the head, they don't want locals or people who go regularly, they want OOt's who spend lots of dosh in the shop....all down to that word we can't live without - money  :(
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #7: Jul 10, 2014 11:04:12 pm
      I swerve the Saturday games anyway. Atmosphere is always dead and nobody speaks English and it's just generally depressing as a football purist. I watch non-league football instead.

Night games in the depths of winter are by far the best, but there aren't many of them...apart from the European nights ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #8: Jul 11, 2014 08:57:28 am

I have 12 from last season

It is wrong.  Even splitting it morning and afternoon to 14+ and 7+ wouldn't have hurt them too much. 
      falkirk_bairn
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts |
      Reply #9: Jul 12, 2014 10:43:20 am
      Its been a few years since I last had a membership and I have just renewed for this year and so have 3 mates. As you can maybe tell by the name we are from Scotland so are planning to come down for 1 game of the first sale and then 1 game for the 2nd sale. We are going to go for cat c games to have a better chance of getting tickets. Would you advise applying individually or would we be likely to get 4 tickets together, I realise 4 may be a big ask but I think I remember you can give each other your membership number and apply for tickets together that way. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
      MsGerrard
      Reply #10: Jul 12, 2014 03:23:09 pm
      Its been a few years since I last had a membership and I have just renewed for this year and so have 3 mates. As you can maybe tell by the name we are from Scotland so are planning to come down for 1 game of the first sale and then 1 game for the 2nd sale. We are going to go for cat c games to have a better chance of getting tickets. Would you advise applying individually or would we be likely to get 4 tickets together, I realise 4 may be a big ask but I think I remember you can give each other your membership number and apply for tickets together that way. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

If you've only just got your membership, you'll probably only be able to get cat c games anyway, apply for them all together but you'll have to link cards with each other to get them together in the ground, but it may have to be 2 and 2.
      falkirk_bairn
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts |
      Reply #11: Jul 12, 2014 03:41:49 pm
      If you've only just got your membership, you'll probably only be able to get cat c games anyway, apply for them all together but you'll have to link cards with each other to get them together in the ground, but it may have to be 2 and 2.

Ok thanks for that.

So for example if we link the 4 cards together and try to get 4 seats but it can't offer us 4 together will it automatically provide other options such as 2&2 or 3&1 or would we simply miss out on these options as we trying to get 4 together?

MsGerrard
      Reply #12: Jul 12, 2014 04:11:38 pm
      Ok thanks for that.

So for example if we link the 4 cards together and try to get 4 seats but it can't offer us 4 together will it automatically provide other options such as 2&2 or 3&1 or would we simply miss out on these options as we trying to get 4 together?

No, it will come up with a seated plan of the ground, showing you were tickets are available, its unlikely you will get 4 together, although it depends how lucky you are, and how quickly you get through, good luck..... it's going to be a scramble, you may even end up with 4 singles. although that would be unlucky.
      falkirk_bairn
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts |
      Reply #13: Jul 13, 2014 08:27:07 am
      Ah yes, I remember now. Well hopefully we get our tickets and we shouldn't annoy too many people by going for Cat C tickets.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #14: Jul 16, 2014 08:56:13 am
      No, it will come up with a seated plan of the ground, showing you were tickets are available

For some reason its not showing this sale?

Just had to choose how many tickets you wanted in a particular area, if there wasn't sufficient it takes you back to the main page (re-click on home games etc).

Got all three after a 20 minute wait, two in the Main and one Kop but tomorrow is going to fun!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #15: Jul 16, 2014 08:56:57 am
      Picked up a couple for the Chrimbo Swansea game fairly easily. 
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #16: Jul 16, 2014 09:08:05 am
      I've been queuing  nearly 50mins and still an hour left, still this system seems crap, what time did you guys that got tickets log on?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Jul 16, 2014 09:09:39 am
      Picked up a couple for the Chrimbo Swansea game fairly easily. 

Really??

Ive been on since 8.15, and its still saying there's over an hour left  ???
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #18: Jul 16, 2014 09:12:37 am
      Really??

Ive been on since 8.15, and its still saying there's over an hour left  ???

Same, happens every time, I'm on as soon as booking opens and I end up waiting around for two hours
      MsGerrard
      Reply #19: Jul 16, 2014 09:15:52 am
      Same, happens every time, I'm on as soon as booking opens and I end up waiting around for two hours

I was fine yesterday, didnt have long to wait at all.....20 mins or so, but because today is a free for all, every man and his dog is trying for tickets as you don't need any previous credits......interesting that JD and Kelvo got there's so quickly  :o
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #20: Jul 16, 2014 09:15:59 am
      Are people logging on really early? would that help?
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #21: Jul 16, 2014 09:20:08 am
      Are people logging on really early? would that help?

As far as I can tell there isn't anything you can do about it, just got to hope for the best that by the time you get through there are any tickets left.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #22: Jul 16, 2014 09:22:09 am
      I Need a miracle already!  With more games on sale tomorrow, I reckon it will be worse!

Quick Reply