Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Champions League Tickets

Read 13693 times
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Re: Champions League Tickets
      Reply #46: Oct 08, 2014 08:03:54 am
      Here we go then......

All the best fellow Reds.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #47: Oct 08, 2014 08:25:27 am
      In the queue..been online 10 minutes, 17 mins to go  ;D
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #48: Oct 08, 2014 08:35:42 am
      Sorted got my 2 on Kop thru ACS, and just sorted 2 for my mates on annie road. 2 weeks can't come soon enough.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #49: Oct 08, 2014 08:42:21 am
      Got mine in Anny road lower, there was zilch left on the Kop  :( but at least I've got a ticket and I'll be there !! What a night this is going to be  :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf:

Good luck to anyone who's waiting to get a ticket....see you at Anfield.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #50: Oct 08, 2014 09:29:53 am

Same here Cas...127 me.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #51: Oct 08, 2014 10:07:41 am
      Failed.

Right can somebody please explain to me if yesterdays sale was ST with Ludo and today's was members with Ludo...  how can it be sold out if some members couldn't get a ticket?

So pissed off.  not because I miss a 'glamour tie' but because now this hurts me throughout the competition.

I'll struggle for Basel and if we get into the knock-out's I'll struggle then.

What a joke.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #52: Oct 08, 2014 10:35:11 am
      Failed.

Right can somebody please explain to me if yesterdays sale was ST with Ludo and today's was members with Ludo...  how can it be sold out if some members couldn't get a ticket?

So pissed off.  not because I miss a 'glamour tie' but because now this hurts me throughout the competition.

What a joke.
      Gutted for you mate, there was a priority rights sale on the Monday which had no prerequisite, I'd say that and possibly fact Madrid might sell there whole allocation whereas Ludo probably didn't (more people went to first game than available seats for Madrid match).

If by some chance 1 of my mates can't go I'll bear you in mind if you want (no promises).
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #53: Oct 08, 2014 11:22:44 am
      Thanks mate.

I’ve got a feeling it might be more to do with corporate (TC Breaks) and getting more money that way.

I’m annoyed because like I said before it effects my ability to get to the game from now on, relying on luck rather than credits.

But also disgusted in the club.  Priority should be based on loyalty and loyalty rewarded.  We all know they don’t care about that and it’s more important to fill the stadium ASAP and pay for another weeks’ worth of players’ salaries.  This would have been a sell-out regardless of how they structured the sales.

But hey ho.  To the pub I go.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #54: Oct 09, 2014 05:38:39 am
      But also disgusted in the club.  Priority should be based on loyalty and loyalty rewarded.  We all know they don’t care about that and it’s more important to fill the stadium ASAP and pay for another weeks’ worth of players’ salaries.  This would have been a sell-out regardless of how they structured the sales.

Apparently there were less than 2,000 tickets in the members sale yesterday! So even factoring in our STH and Madrid taking a bigger allocation than Ludo but still............where the hell have those other tickets gone? Can't be just the TC brigade and corporate!

The club continues to alienate loyal fans and I, along with countless others had similar problems in the first bulk sale but only worse it's going to become.

Hope you get sorted somehow mate.
      « Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014 06:10:00 am by kelvo »
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,346 posts | 1621 
      Reply #55: Oct 09, 2014 10:03:47 am
      Thanks mate.

I’ve got a feeling it might be more to do with corporate (TC Breaks) and getting more money that way.

I’m annoyed because like I said before it effects my ability to get to the game from now on, relying on luck rather than credits.

But hey ho.  To the pub I go.

They will want you at the end of the season though on a rainy night when all the plastic fckers have dissapeared ,its fast become a big joke mate to the extent where i have given up even trying, good luck on finding one mate as you surely could if you had plenty of money for all the corporate fckers they have stashed ,
      MsGerrard
      Reply #56: Oct 09, 2014 08:55:40 pm

See you there Kelv xx

Failed.

What a joke.

Gutted for you Andrew  >:( hope you manage to get something before the game hun xxx
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #57: Oct 09, 2014 10:36:20 pm
      Apparently there were less than 2,000 tickets in the members sale yesterday! So even factoring in our STH and Madrid taking a bigger allocation than Ludo but still............where the hell have those other tickets gone? Can't be just the TC brigade and corporate!

The club continues to alienate loyal fans and I, along with countless others had similar problems in the first bulk sale but only worse it's going to become.

Hope you get sorted somehow mate.

Isn't capacity reduced for CL games as well?
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #58: Nov 17, 2014 08:54:28 am
      Not as hard to get today as earlier games have been, I wonder how many of the schmoozing corporate 'fans' are going to this lesser game.

2 minute wait and got 2 seats together just 7 rows behind my ACS tickets. I just hope to f**k we're still in with a chance of going through by match day 6!!!! 
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #59: Nov 17, 2014 09:03:20 am
      Kop had sold out by the time I got in but got two together in the Main Stand so happy days
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #60: Nov 17, 2014 09:09:56 am
      Kop had sold out by the time I got in but got two together in the Main Stand so happy days
      First CL game been able to get my other 2 mates in Kop with us, they've been in Annie Rd for other 2.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #61: Nov 17, 2014 09:14:00 am
      First CL game been able to get my other 2 mates in Kop with us, they've been in Annie Rd for other 2.

For the first time in 20 odd years I haven't been able to get on the Kop for any game this season.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #62: Nov 17, 2014 02:20:27 pm
      Nothing on the Kop available so had to plump for lower annie rd again, was there for the Madrid game, not bad actually, prefer to be on the Kop though, but at leat I'm there !!
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #63: Nov 17, 2014 11:54:52 pm
      Really want us to make it a thing of singing to money for nothing at half time. That was brilliant in the Bernebau. Then van halen jump after it. Awesome. Good effort to all reds going to the next one. Let's make some noise and push us through. Come on redmen.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #64: Nov 19, 2014 12:59:32 pm
      No problem getting a Basel ticket today.

Couldn't get a sniff for Madrid.  Funny that.....

Quick Reply