Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Next Seasons Scapegoat!

Read 1297 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Next Seasons Scapegoat!
      Jul 14, 2014 07:08:53 pm
      OK, I know I'm a bit premature with this, and that doubtless we'll make more signings which can be added to the list, but these are exciting times with plenty of scapegoating opportunities.

At the moment, our scapegoating is a little lacking, but there are some fine posts already in the "we should have bought XXX, he is amazing and miles better than XXX", as well as "XXX is a waste of money, we could get much better for that price", and we shouldn't forget that golden one for the forthcoming season "I told you we should have spunked our wad on 3 world class players, if we had we would have won/pinched a draw".

It's going to be a cracking season in the match threads, and the posts of "I told you we should have signed XXX" are already warming up for what promises to be an exciting time for all fans of slating our players, our manager and looking for scapegoats.

We've had Lucas, Henderson and Johnson leading the scapegoating in recent years, but who will be next to join them?

It promises to be a great time for dissatisfied wannabe managers and armchair critics who love to give out F**k but rarely have any realistic answers.

So come on lads and lassies, get your scapegoating in early so that YOU TOO can be a smart arse on an internet forum instead of supporting your team!
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Re: Next Seasons Scapegoat!
      Reply #1: Jul 14, 2014 07:13:17 pm
       :couch:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Next Seasons Scapegoat!
      Reply #2: Jul 14, 2014 07:17:09 pm
      So come on lads and lassies, get your scapegoating in early so that YOU TOO can be a smart arse on an internet forum instead of supporting your team!

Oh dear. Stop this topic before it goes any further I think.

Quick Reply