Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

LFC in Boston 2014

Read 1922 times
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 715 posts | 106 
      LFC in Boston 2014
      Jul 16, 2014 03:31:56 pm
      I can't seem to find a totally relevant thread, but I am trying to find info on lfc's training schedule on their US tour. I know they're holding a training session at Harvard sports complex in Boston, closed to the public but I've gotten permission to go and watch. Trouble is, they didnt know when lfc would be holding their sessions. I just need to know when to be there.

Could anyone shed some light on this for me?
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Re: LFC in Boston 2014
      Reply #1: Jul 16, 2014 03:46:27 pm
      sorry I cant help you but if you do make it.... please take tons of pictures and post them here :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #2: Jul 16, 2014 04:12:10 pm
      Could anyone shed some light on this for me?

Will keep an ear out.  Didn't they do it during an evening last time?
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #3: Jul 16, 2014 05:06:54 pm
      I'm not sure, I only made it to the game at Fenway, which was at night. As fun as it was to see the game, it was mostly a reserve side out there (shelvey was boss!). I'd just as soon try to make it to a training session and see my heroes in action.

Watching Stevie, Lucas, sterling, hendo et all sit on the sidelines felt like I had rented an Aston and not been given the keys
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #4: Jul 16, 2014 05:11:18 pm
      Thanks for your help btw
      NY LFC Fan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #5: Jul 19, 2014 01:41:16 am
      I'm not sure, I only made it to the game at Fenway, which was at night. As fun as it was to see the game, it was mostly a reserve side out there (shelvey was boss!). I'd just as soon try to make it to a training session and see my heroes in action.

Watching Stevie, Lucas, sterling, hendo et all sit on the sidelines felt like I had rented an Aston and not been given the keys

BostonScouse,

My son and I are heading to our first Liverpool game Wednesday AM from Albany, NY. We are staying in Boston overnight. Any pointers on gatherings, etc the day of the game??? BTW... diehard Sox fans so we are very familiar with the area.

Thanks!!!
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #6: Jul 20, 2014 02:14:11 pm
      Hey NY glad you two will make it, does your hotel have parking? I usually avoid the parking garages and find a spot over by Beth Israel across the park from Fenway. It'd be worth it to get into the stadium early and watch the boys warm up. Make sure to show your support and wear some red - people forget how many Italians there are in Boston!

Also if you hear anything about when they'll be training let me know!!
      NY LFC Fan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #7: Jul 20, 2014 02:39:30 pm
      Thanks Boston! We are staying at the Hilton Back Bay. Easy walk to Fenway from there. If I see any training info I will let you know. We are sitting in the Kop and have our Red all ready to wear!!! Looking forward to it!!
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #8: Jul 20, 2014 09:30:31 pm
      The Kop is in Boston ?And there was me thinking it was in Anfield . Silly me .

s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #9: Jul 20, 2014 10:08:07 pm
      Hey NY glad you two will make it, does your hotel have parking? I usually avoid the parking garages and find a spot over by Beth Israel across the park from Fenway. It'd be worth it to get into the stadium early and watch the boys warm up. Make sure to show your support and wear some red - people forget how many Italians there are in Boston!

Also if you hear anything about when they'll be training let me know!!

They are training in Fenway Tuesday evening mate

http://www.lfctour.com/news/latest-news/watch-the-reds-train-at-fenway-park-on-tuesday?
      NY LFC Fan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #10: Jul 20, 2014 11:05:04 pm
      The Kop is in Boston ?And there was me thinking it was in Anfield . Silly me .
      Probably should have been more specific mate. Fenway has recreated the Kop for Liverpool fans in the right field seats and bleachers.   :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #11: Jul 21, 2014 09:34:53 am
      You lucky lads. It was only 12 months ago that we stalked the team bus followed them everywhere they went  :D, here in Melbourne, Australia.

Awesome times, feels like yesterday. Enjoy every moment you can and soak it all up. Will be a brilliant atmosphere wherever the Reds go.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #12: Jul 21, 2014 12:05:36 pm
      Saint ya beauty!

I'll snap some pics and upload them to the picture thread.

A_R you boys made a mighty racket down there last year! I'll do what I can short of charging the field in my birthday suit
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #13: Jul 22, 2014 09:46:12 pm
      Saint ya beauty!

I'll snap some pics and upload them to the picture thread.

A_R you boys made a mighty racket down there last year! I'll do what I can short of charging the field in my birthday suit

:aaliverpool2xt1:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #14: Jul 25, 2014 11:58:57 am
      Stevie trying his hand at baseball, nails it....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/24/steven-gerrard-baseball-video_n_5617428.html?utm_hp_ref=uk#

Not sure about the 'winner winner chicken dinner' bit though, it might catch on like.
      ash1
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #15: Jul 26, 2014 09:36:52 am
      Hopefully brendan will put a decent squad out for you guys to watch

Quick Reply