Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Summer

Read 1275 times
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 685 posts | 200 
      Summer
      Jul 18, 2014 02:27:05 am
      I fecking hate it.

Everything about it. The heat, the knobheads it attracts, I hate it.

First things first, the constant showers. Just so I don't stink. I am Lee Evans when summer comes, having to change every hour because of the heat and sweat. Its annoying.

And then your neighbours. Only during summer do you realise what a bunch of annoying wankers they are. "HEY LETS PLAY FOOTBALL USING THEIR HOUSE WINDOW AS A GOAL" Assholes. Every 5 minutes they are trying to put your fecking window through.

Buses. Ever caught a bus in the summer? only old people do, and you can guarantee every fecking window is closed and god help you if you try to open one "You want me to catch Pneumonia?"

And of course the worst. The absolute worst if you have kids, these feckers get 6 weeks off.
      GREAT. JUST F***ing GREAT.

The strikes are not enough, the constant holidays they get isn't enough, lets give them 6 weeks to recover from doing FECK ALL.

I HATE SUMMER.

MsGerrard
      Re: Summer
      Reply #1: Jul 18, 2014 12:46:40 pm
      I absolutely lurve the Summer  ;D
      LFCexiled
      Re: Summer
      Reply #2: Jul 18, 2014 12:54:24 pm
      I fecking hate it.

Everything about it. The heat, the knobheads it attracts, I hate it.

First things first, the constant showers. Just so I don't stink. I am Lee Evans when summer comes, having to change every hour because of the heat and sweat. Its annoying.

And then your neighbours. Only during summer do you realise what a bunch of annoying wankers they are. "HEY LETS PLAY FOOTBALL USING THEIR HOUSE WINDOW AS A GOAL" Assholes. Every 5 minutes they are trying to put your fecking window through.

Buses. Ever caught a bus in the summer? only old people do, and you can guarantee every fecking window is closed and god help you if you try to open one "You want me to catch Pneumonia?"

And of course the worst. The absolute worst if you have kids, these feckers get 6 weeks off.
      GREAT. JUST F***ing GREAT.

The strikes are not enough, the constant holidays they get isn't enough, lets give them 6 weeks to recover from doing FECK ALL.

I HATE SUMMER.

Can I advise buying a summer retreat in the arctic, an igloo perhaps?

;)

Cheer up mate, it'll be snowing before you know it.

Quick Reply