Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Will we be happy?

Liverpool win?
      14 (60.9%)
      Man City win?
      5 (21.7%)
      Draw
      4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

LFC 2-2 Man City [LFC win on pens]: Pre Match, In Game and Post Match Chat

Read 18524 times
      Kubee
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 469 posts | 11 
      Re: LFC vs Man City: Pre Match and in Game Chat KO 12:10am BST 31/7
      Reply #23: Jul 30, 2014 11:12:56 pm
      Anyone got a mobile stream for this?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,892 posts | 816 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #24: Jul 30, 2014 11:15:13 pm
      Why the f**k is Jones still playing???

Good luck to the rest of them.

Not just me who doesn't rate him anymore then.

He doesn't dive and when he does he only goes with one hand, how he still starts baffles me.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #25: Jul 30, 2014 11:16:38 pm
      Confirmed: Jones, Kelly, Toure, Coates, Enrique, Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Coutinho, Lambert, Sturridge #lfctour

Awesome :roll:

Saw BR bigging up the Sturridge-Lambert partnership. As much as I like BR, please don't F***ing insult us fans with such comments. Some of us are still quite sore about the Luis departure. It's like someone crashing and completely destroying your Ferrari only for your insurance company to say - we'll offer you another fantastic car - a Fiet Punto..
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #26: Jul 30, 2014 11:17:50 pm
      Has Rodgers said anything about Reina's situation? I know Reina said they haven't spoken yet or something? I really feel there might be some tension between the two, and that Rodgers could still be annoyed or pissed at how Reina has spoken of his desire to leave on many occasions, along with good bye letter too.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,592 posts | 2153 
      Reply #27: Jul 30, 2014 11:19:12 pm
      Deffo a midfield diamond then, interesting to see Toure and Coates both start. I'm hoping for another good performance from Coates as he has been quietly impressive the last two games. Also be interesting to see if Kelly is up to the job of providing width n this set up because we will play very narrow.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #28: Jul 30, 2014 11:19:34 pm
      Not just me who doesn't rate him anymore then.

He doesn't dive and when he does he only goes with one hand, how he still starts baffles me.

He's Aussieā€¦.and that's where the positives end with him. Absolutely pathetic keeper.

For the keeper position, surely with Mignolet and Reina, they can be thrown straight in?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #29: Jul 30, 2014 11:20:49 pm

Saw BR bigging up the Sturridge-Lambert partnership. As much as I like BR, please don't f**king insult us fans with such comments. Some of us are still quite sore about the Luis departure. It's like someone crashing and completely destroying your Ferrari only for your insurance company to say - we'll offer you another fantastic car - a Fiet Punto..

Will you just shut it for a while your disparaging of our players is becoming a bit more than annoying.

Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #30: Jul 30, 2014 11:21:24 pm

Saw BR bigging up the Sturridge-Lambert partnership. As much as I like BR, please don't f**king insult us fans with such comments. Some of us are still quite sore about the Luis departure. It's like someone crashing and completely destroying your Ferrari only for your insurance company to say - we'll offer you another fantastic car - a Fiet Punto..

man, shut the F**k up for once and try to enjoy a game of football. christ above.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #31: Jul 30, 2014 11:23:48 pm

Like you have a F***ing clue about what you speak of.

I would think Brendan shits out more football knowledge in one sitting then you have in your entire body.

JayC1560
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts |
      Reply #32: Jul 30, 2014 11:24:00 pm
      Has Rodgers said anything about Reina's situation? I know Reina said they haven't spoken yet or something? I really feel there might be some tension between the two, and that Rodgers could still be annoyed or pissed at how Reina has spoken of his desire to leave on many occasions, along with good bye letter too.

Confirmed Subs:
      Mignolet, Ward, Johnson, Sakho, Robinson, Lucas, Can, Suso, Ibe, Coady, Sterling, Peterson

Mignolet's only been here for a couple of days, so it's most probable that we're F***ing Reina off if he doesn't even get a place on the bench  :-\
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #33: Jul 30, 2014 11:24:03 pm
      Will you just shut it for a while your disparaging of our players is becoming a bit more than annoying.

Hit the ignore function then chump. I'll say what I like, when I like.

man, shut the f**k up for once and try to enjoy a game of football. christ above.

You can do one too, punk!

Anyway. Good to see Jones, Coates, and Kelly get a run against the big boys. Let's see how they cope.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #34: Jul 30, 2014 11:25:31 pm
      Like you have a f**king clue about what you speak of.

I would think Brendan shits out more football knowledge in one sitting then you have in your entire body.

He probably does, but Aspas was an incredible purchase :lmao:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,892 posts | 816 
      Reply #35: Jul 30, 2014 11:25:54 pm
      He's Aussieā€¦.and that's where the positives end with him. Absolutely pathetic keeper.

For the keeper position, surely with Mignolet and Reina, they can be thrown straight in?

Reckon Rodgers isn't having Reina's sh*t from last season and is just leaving him out and I guess Mignolet isn't fit enough yet.

Edit - Above shown even more considering Reina isn't on the bench.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #36: Jul 30, 2014 11:26:26 pm
      Where's Markovic?

Reckon Rodgers isn't having Reina's sh*t from last season and is just leaving him out and I guess Mignolet isn't fit enough yet.

Probably mate. I think i need to accept Reina won't play for us again :(
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,892 posts | 816 
      Reply #37: Jul 30, 2014 11:29:34 pm
      Where's Markovic?

Probably mate. I think i need to accept Reina won't play for us again :(

Rodgers has been quoted saying he had a little niggle in training, Skrtel isn't out on the bench either as his apparently starting on the weekend.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #38: Jul 30, 2014 11:33:38 pm
      Looking forward to this one. Should be a good test of our fitness and hopefully a better game than we have seen so far.

Not sure how the Sturridge and Lambert partnership will work, but I think Sturridge will be relieved to have someone up front with him.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #39: Jul 30, 2014 11:36:34 pm

Hear ye, hear ye! Ye forum posts by the name of CountinhoRed proclaimed dog sh*t by all! I anoint you Chief Bollocksmith!
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #40: Jul 30, 2014 11:38:25 pm
      Looking forward to this one. Should be a good test of our fitness and hopefully a better game than we have seen so far.

Not sure how the Sturridge and Lambert partnership will work, but I think Sturridge will be relieved to have someone up front with him.

Yeah I agree. He looked isolated against Olympiakos so hopefully this'll give him license to roam without being harassed by 2-3 players. Pretty gutting Raheem, Emre and Lazar are not starting, but I suppose we have to give everyone a run out.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #41: Jul 30, 2014 11:39:49 pm
      Sick of seeing Brad Jones start. Surely Mignolet or Reina should be playing?
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #42: Jul 30, 2014 11:40:25 pm
      Hear ye, hear ye! Ye forum posts by the name of CountinhoRed proclaimed dog sh*t by all! I anoint you Chief Bollocksmith!

Proclaimed dog sh*t by all what? LFCRED forum users? Pfff. Enough said
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #43: Jul 30, 2014 11:41:50 pm
      Sick of seeing Brad Jones start. Surely Mignolet or Reina should be playing?

Can't work that one out myself either. Just a few pre season games to go and still not an appearance from Mignolet or Reina. Shouldn't be the case that we are still playing Jones at this stage of pre season.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #44: Jul 30, 2014 11:43:11 pm

So why grace us with your presence if you think we're not equal to your brilliance?

Every thread is littered with your garbage. Hope no one quotes you directly from now on so the ignore function actually works.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,790 posts | 2446 
      Reply #45: Jul 30, 2014 11:44:36 pm

Way to insult the entire forum community mate.

Quick Reply