Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Visiting the mighty LFC

Read 991 times
      GordonGodzilla
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Visiting the mighty LFC
      Aug 12, 2014 01:56:05 pm
      Hello there.

A group of us are coming to your great city January/February for my stag do.  We are all Hearts FC supporters with a soft spot for Liverpool.  So I have a couple of questions:

1.  I see you are due to play West Ham, 31st Jan.  How easy will it be to get tickets for this game?  Can I buy a few or will we need to buy them individually?  Howw much will they roughly cost?  & is the game likely to change date for TV?

2.  Most importantly.  What are the best boozers to go to before & after the game? 

Thanks in advance.  We'll be the guys in the stupid golfing outfits & Scots accents.
      MsGerrard
      Re: Visiting the mighty LFC
      Reply #1: Aug 12, 2014 05:43:22 pm
      Hello Gordon....First of all you will very welcome in our City and be assured of a warm reception.

Tickets for this game will be on sale in November, due to our success last season, tickets will be harder to get than ever, a lot of people who have membership have struggled to get tickets in the first half of the season, but it really all depends how we do up to Christmas. Cost at face value is about £48.00. There is also the corporate way, which isn't cheap.

Pubs before/after the game around the ground are all pretty good and if you don't get lucky with tickets, most of them show the game on big screens, the Sandon literally a stone's throw from the back of the Kop is always good, as is the Arkles which is at the back of the Anfield Rd end which also allows away fans, the Park behind the Kop is brilliant for a good song but gets mega busy.

I'll look out for you Guys and take a few pics  ;)

Good luck  :scarf:

Quick Reply